Start by marking “Case Closed, Vol. 25” as Want to Read:
Case Closed, Vol. 25

Case Closed, Vol. 25 (Meitantei Conan #25)

4.26  ·  Rating Details ·  1,085 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews

When ace high school detective Jimmy Kudo is fed a mysterious substance by a pair of nefarious men in black--poof! He is physically tranformed into a first grader. Until Jimmy can find a cure for his miniature malady, he takes on the pseudonym Conan Edogawa and continues to solve all the cases that come his way.

Conan stumbles upon his creepiest mystery yet, complete with

Published September 16th 2008 by VIZ Media LLC (first published September 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Case Closed, Vol. 25, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Case Closed, Vol. 25

Jessille silv
Jun 11, 2013 Jessille silv rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I won't fucking rate with those remaining volumes that has no end. Okay I like the whole story. I love the detective play although I think the criminal case is just too complicated. Too illogical in the real way
However it's exciting
What I hate is a very slow end. I know I don't hate the detective play but it feels that it's going nowhere. The cool encounter is interrupted many times and I just can't imagine when will this story make a conclusive point
Wake me again when it's end!
It has been fucki
Natasha
Dec 07, 2008 Natasha rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics
hiks...
conan ketembak. perunya luka & ia kehabisan darah. beruntung ran punya darah yg sama dgnnya.
tapi.. kok ran bs tau?
jangan2 identitas conan terbongkar?
tidaaaaak!
Nathan Cunningham
The way this one ended, it's a dang good thing I already got the next book from the library.
Passionist
Jan 29, 2017 Passionist rated it it was amazing
conan got shot

1. the start of this volume is the Spider Case, which really amazed me since the killer was a foreigner; in multiple cases before, whenever a foreigner was in the list of suspects somehow he/she did not involve in the case, but now i did suspect the foreigner but i denied it and then BAM.. hes the killer.
2. also heiji was in this case so five stars all the way.
3. the next case involved the kids, i thought it would be a simple one but then CONAN GETS SHOT and they have to solve eve
Pato Myers
Jan 24, 2017 Pato Myers rated it liked it
A quick and enjoyable read.
Lissibith
Jan 24, 2015 Lissibith rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, detective
In this volume: A murder at an ice skating rink, a rumored spider goddess picking off members of a puppet-making family and a treasure hunt that nearly turns deadly for the Detective Boys.

Of the three, the ice skating story is my least favorite, not because it's bad - definitely it's not - but because it just doesn't do as much that I like as the others. It's a serviceable mystery, aided by Sonoko.

The spider goddess story is pretty fascinating. We get the return of Heiji and Kazuha, who were cal
Lee
Mar 26, 2016 Lee rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, backintheday
kalo bikin kasus berkaitan sama cinta kok ya senengnya yang bener-bener ngenes..

(view spoiler)
Alya N
Apr 12, 2014 Alya N rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Gara-gara obsesi Genta sama harta karun, grup detektif cilik jadi nyasar di goa. Parahnya lagi, goanya ternyata sarang perampok. Boro-boro harta, justru grup detektif cilik kejar-kejaran dengan perampok itu. Mana Conan pake ketembak di perut sampe kehabisan darah. Untung ada Ran yabg golongan darahnya sama kayak doi.

Ada juga kasus pembunuhan rumah boneka yang tersangkanya ternyata bule bernama Robert.
Tabitha Murray
Mar 13, 2008 Tabitha Murray rated it it was amazing
If you like things like murder mysteries then and or like the show/books I know for sure you can watch it at detectiveconan.tv ^^ japanese with subtitles though so you're learning another language as you watch.
~Lyn~
Oct 21, 2007 ~Lyn~ rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
detective conan bareng2 detektif cilik berpetualang cari harta karun di dalam gua.. di sana mereka terlibat kasus pembunuhan.. di sini conan ampir mati kena tembak penjahatnya.. dan di akhir cerita, entah kenapa Ran tau kalo golongan darah conan sm shinichi itu sama....
Claire
Volume 25 - The heart breaking story of a Japanese woman and american man - a language barrier. Conan and Heiji's case.
Anastasya
Anastasya rated it it was amazing
May 29, 2014
Ran Mouri
Ran Mouri rated it it was amazing
May 01, 2013
Kate Mowery
Kate Mowery rated it really liked it
Apr 26, 2012
Fitria Hasanah
Fitria Hasanah rated it really liked it
Jan 25, 2008
Valkuri
Valkuri rated it it was amazing
Nov 02, 2011
Erik
Erik rated it it was amazing
Feb 28, 2013
Michelle  Weinard McKibben
Michelle Weinard McKibben rated it it was amazing
Aug 19, 2012
Miranty
Miranty rated it it was amazing
May 17, 2012
Morauno
Morauno rated it it was amazing
Feb 28, 2011
Andi
Andi rated it really liked it
Sep 03, 2012
Jac Rui
Jac Rui rated it it was amazing
Apr 25, 2012
Fharrainy FARAH Fharrainy
Fharrainy FARAH Fharrainy rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2012
Diana
Diana rated it really liked it
Jan 29, 2013
Aditya Syahputra
Aditya Syahputra rated it it was amazing
Oct 25, 2011
Kristie Carney
Kristie Carney rated it it was amazing
Feb 04, 2016
Sabine Maceus
Sabine Maceus rated it it was amazing
Jun 14, 2016
Cornelia
Cornelia rated it it was amazing
Apr 23, 2014
WieDy-Az
WieDy-Az rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2010
Alfi Mutiari
Alfi Mutiari rated it liked it
Apr 17, 2013
  • Angin Musim Gugur
  • Hikaru no Go, Vol. 9: The Pro Test Begins (Hikaru no Go, #9)
  • DETECTIVE CONAN Vol. 5 (DETECTIVE CONAN@5tuno juyoshorui) (in Japanese)
  • Yakitate!! Japan, Volume 12
  • Blade of the Immortal, Volume 20: Demon's Lair
  • Cage of Eden 2
  • Throbbing Tonight Vol. 2
  • Rurouni Kenshin, Volume 21
  • Salad Days, Vol. 1 (Salad Days, #1)
  • Adventures of Dr. McNinja: Night Powers
  • Hai Miiko! 4
  • The Book of Leviathan
  • Doraemon Buku Ke-8
Gosho Aoyama ( 青山 剛昌) is a Japanese manga artist. He is best known as the creator of the manga series Detective Conan (known in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom as Case Closed).

Aoyama made his debut as a manga artist with the work Chotto Matte which was published in the weekly magazine Shōnen Sunday on winter of 1987. Shortly after that, another work by Aoyama, Magic Kaito, was pu
More about Gosho Aoyama...

Meitantei Conan (1 - 10 of 93 books)
  • Case Closed, Vol. 1