Start by marking “The Profound Truth of Divine Existence: A New Modern Teaching” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
The Profound Truth of ...

Paul Hume Brewster

The Profound Truth of Divine Existence: A New Modern Teaching

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
Take an amazing journey with Paul Hume Brewster as he explores the universe, our perception of it, the reason for it, and why it was created. Learn about the mind and consciousness-how and why they differ from each other-and how the ego fits into it all. Higher dimensions, God, knowledge and truth connect in unexpected ways, altering our perceptions of the universe and all ...more
Published August 15th 2014 by Dog Ear Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Profound Truth of Divine Existence, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Profound Truth of Divine Existence

Tom Wilson
Jan 07, 2015 Tom Wilson rated it it was amazing
I read this book a few months back and found it to be a very important book. If you really like to think deeply on why we are here in existence and what this life is all about then this book is an absolute read.

While you may not agree with all of the thoughts of the author, you will certainly be driven to open your mind further and come away from it a better person.

The book touches many different areas and the power it has to open your mind is inescapable. I highly recommend it. It is clear th