Start by marking “Alpha Billionaire, Part III (Alpha Billionaire, #3)” as Want to Read:
Alpha Billionaire, Part III (Alpha Billionaire, #3)

Alpha Billionaire, Part III (Alpha Billionaire #3)

3.06  ·  Rating Details ·  1,300 Ratings  ·  149 Reviews
Alpha Billionaire, part three is the final book in the Alpha Billionaire novella serial.

Are you ready to find out all of Grant and Tyler's secrets??
Published November 4th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Alpha Billionaire, Part III, please sign up.

Nicole
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Olga.k Tyler and Grant play the game, actually the pre-game, “who the girl will choose?”.I think in the last book when they are in the field it is said that…moreTyler and Grant play the game, actually the pre-game, “who the girl will choose?”.I think in the last book when they are in the field it is said that most of the girls end up choosing Tyler, just like Eugenie and Evie. And to accomplice that they manipulate them with lies, sex and sad stories about their lives (Tyler’ s sister is dead…) . Hailey, Tyler’s sister is the one who ‘introduce’ the girls to the guys. Evie and Eugenie are two of the victims and they both have trust Hailey as their friend and possibly their roommate(??). The info about Grant sleeping with Hailey in my opinion doesn’t play any kind of role in the story. I believe Tyler is the mastermind behind this twisted game. He has the most power and he has the money. Grant is just the accomplice. Another thing is the “Cain (Tyler) and Abelita (Hailey)” phrase Eugenie uses and Evie, who doesn’t have all the facts, can’t understand. My thoughts on that are that Cain-Tyler is in fact the evil brother. Abel was the brother that died and according to Tyler his sister Hailey-Abelita is dead to him. Now on the old lady in the end. I don’t know if she’s a psychic or not but she knows what’s happening with the Slate boys and she tries to warn the girls. She tried with Eugenie but she didn’t listen to her , just like Evie didn’t because both girls fall for Tyler. The old lady said that at some point Evie is going to hear and see weird things but it’s not because the house is haunted, it’s because of the water. I believe Tyler puts something to the water so the victims start to lose their grip with reality and show more compliance with the game, the REAL game which we don’t know what it is because the book ends. The diary is for document their experiences and is a way for the captor to monitor their thoughts…I don’t know. In the field when Tyler believes for a moment that Eugenie’s diary maybe is been read by Evie he shits bricks. But unfortunately for Evie she only reads just some letters . The last piece is the clock. The tick tock sound that is stuck in Eugenie’s troubled mind, the same sound Evie hears at the end because both girls where in the same room, in the same situation. In the book it is said that when Evie starts to hear the clock which I think in Tyler’s room (??) it’s the sign that the girl chose wrong and the the REAL game begins. So for Evie to be saved it must be another girl who chooses Tyler just like Eugenie. As for Tyler, if he slept with the other gilrs or he just played with their mind I don’t know. Maybe Evie is special, maybe she’s not.
My thoughts???: Evie made a huge mistake and the way to escape is going to be through hell or though a miracle…
p.s. I think the writer is going to write an epilogue so we will going to get some more of the story. I hope a mind-blowing happy end because the conclusion of the story made me sad.
(less)

Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Well the last book continued like the others. How can a book end with everything up in the air and the series be concluded? I had to carry on with this series to see if it got any better and sadly it didn't.

Also, this book ends at 68% so 32% of the book is filled with promos. Maybe if that 32% was packed with a proper ending it may have got a better review.

This is just my opinion though, it may be better for you.
Karen
Nov 06, 2014 Karen rated it did not like it
What the heck did I just read? Ugh. Supremely disappointed how this series ended. What a confusing mess of WTF and I'm scratching my head at all the 5-star reviews. What a waste.
Ange
Nov 06, 2014 Ange rated it did not like it
I really want my .99 cents back and the time I spent reading this series. I was intrigued by the first two books but this ending was beyond confusing and disappointing. Wow!
Lorenza Lara
Nov 06, 2014 Lorenza Lara rated it it was ok
I am more than speechless. I feel that it leaves many questions that were not answered.

Was Evie the game?
Was she drugged?

I think I need to re read the series because I am more confused than when I started reading the books.
Misty Hall
Nov 08, 2014 Misty Hall rated it did not like it
Awful Series!!!

These books are so confusing and most of the time, you're reading and rereading trying to find a story that just isn't there. You think you are starting to figure it out then it changes again into another confusing direction. I did not like them at all. I kept reading thinking a point was going to be made at some point and it never comes. The last book ends abruptly leaving you just as lost as you were when you first started reading them. There are more questions and absolutely no
Debbie
Jan 21, 2015 Debbie rated it it was ok
Seriously!! This book ended at 68% on my Kindle. And when I say it ended, I mean that literally. IT JUST FREAKIN ENDS! I'm in the middle of reading a paragraph, at the end of a chapter. A chapter that doesn't seem complete mind you, because there are still a LOT of unanswered questions. And did I mention its only at like 68%, so I was thinking WTH. But that's it! Now I know why the reviewers who said it ended were annoyed. Cause I'm feeling your pain too. It just ends....again...WTHHH!!

Okay, so
Shannon
Jan 10, 2015 Shannon rated it liked it
I feel like I still have a lot more questions than answers, but not nearly as creepy as book 2.
Nov 20, 2014 Jennifer rated it did not like it
WTF?
Teri
Nov 06, 2014 Teri rated it liked it
Shelves: arc

I received an advance review copy from the author for a honest review.

:( barely 3 stars for me

The ending... That's it?? When I finished I had to go online to confirm that that was indeed the end of this series. I am left with so many questions!!!! How can this be considered an ending when so many things haven't been explained? I feel that the series isn't complete. And the ending was just a WTF and not an OMG.

Riddles... This entire book is filled with them. I didn't care for this. I wanted more
❤️☘♡Dinna Ken♡☘❤️
Mar 06, 2015 ❤️☘♡Dinna Ken♡☘❤️ rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2015-reads
1 sorry-ending star!

I cannot even believe that something can end in such a bad way.. more than half the book was about asking meaningless questions..

description

When I thought answers were gonna be presented and I got them, I wanted to..

description

The dialogue, the story line and how the "heroes" were like..

description

When the it came to the actual conclusion, the only thing that came to mind was..

description

And finally, the whole thing was like..

description

This whole thing could have been finished in an awesome way.. unfortunately, it was NOT!
Dena
Nov 07, 2014 Dena rated it did not like it
I'm really sorry, I really wanted to love this series. I really thought more books were coming even after I finished book 3, I didn't realize that was the end of the series. There wasn't a conclusion at the end of book 3, which is the final book and there's still so many unanswered questions. I really do love books JS Cooper writes but this series will leave you going 'What the hell is happening?' the entire series. My head kept spinning and to find out that was the end was a huge ...more
Kacie
Jan 23, 2015 Kacie rated it did not like it
Shelves: banned, horrible
This author is officially banned from my Kindle/bookshelf. I consider Cooper a Kindle troll. If I could give this book a negative amount of stars, I would. The book stops at around 68% on Kindle and there's no conclusion. After 68% is her promoting her other books as if you were so thrilled about completing this awful series that you'd want to risk reading yet another horrendous book of hers. Maybe there's no conclusion because even Cooper couldn't stand what she wrote so she just stopped and ...more
Barbara
Nov 04, 2014 Barbara rated it it was amazing
I was provided an ARC by the author Helen Cooper for an honest review. First I just want to say OMG! Everything you thought you knew from the first 2 books, throw out the window. Which doesn't mean this all doesn't fit together, it does and only the amazing imagination of Helen Cooper ties it all together in a bow. I read this and felt anxious all through the story, because I wasn't sure what to believe or know. As this book is written all from Evie's perspective, Helen Cooper easily puts her ...more
Deb Lindblom
Nov 06, 2014 Deb Lindblom rated it it was ok
I am so disappointed....I got up early this A.M. so I could read it before the kids got up and I needed to get ready for work. I cannot believe all of the 5 star comments I am seeing. I never leave reviews, but I am so irritated at how this ends I am compelled to share my complete disappointment at the ending. Not only does it end at 68%, but it is ridiculous to say that everything is all wrapped up and neat and tidy. It was the opposite of that completely. Love this author and she can write a ...more
Helen Dempsey
Oct 08, 2015 Helen Dempsey rated it it was amazing
Just WOW!!

This series is so bizarre, just when you begin to think that this will be like the same as every other ... It isn't!
Oh boi! Oh boi! what a book.. Strange, dark, erotic, fantasy and ... (One other word that I don't want to say that will give the book away)
If you are looking for your happy ever after then you won't be disappointed... Or will you?
There are twists and turns everywhere, one thing that the book isn't is straight forward.
You definitely need to read all three in a row to re
Jackie
Nov 06, 2014 Jackie rated it really liked it
Whatttt!!! I can't believe it just ends like that. There has to be more. This book CANNOT be the last one. Necesito mas de la historia.
Sarah Vale
Dec 29, 2014 Sarah Vale rated it did not like it
AWFUL IS A NICE WORD FOR THIS SERIES

Hate giving bad reviews but with this series there is no way to praise the book.

1St and 2nd book were bad but persevered hoping it would improve.... wish I never bothered.

Basic story was ok, but fell very flat. Didn't really like the characters, story so confused and series left up in the air ( but to be fair I don't think I could of tolerated any more )

She wanted to leave but never did, she wanted grant then Tyler.... oh come on. I've never hated a heroine mo
Anny hernandez
Nov 03, 2014 Anny hernandez rated it it was amazing
I was provided a copy of the book by the Author for an honest review.

O.M.G. I just finished reading this book, and I love it, love the characters, and love how the book turned out to be, I'm gone keep this short since I don't want to give anything away.

This is the third and final installment in the series, and let me just say that once you read it you will love it, in this book we finally get to know what really is going on between Grant and Tyler, and who they really are.

The story picks up righ
Melinda M
Nov 14, 2014 Melinda M rated it it was ok
Like a balloon losing it's helium, part 3 totally fell flat.

Unique concept for a story, with great buildup from books 1 and 2 of the series. Then part 3. Oh how it sucked.

First of all, what the hell kinda rushed, half ass ending was that!? Such wasted potential. Totally unsatisfied with the minute summary of the story. So much suspense the entire book, so many questions needed more detailed answers.
Secondly, the already short read ends at 66% in part 3. I mean, damn, we already know the book is
Tanya
Nov 05, 2014 Tanya rated it it was amazing
WOW....WHAT A CONCLUSION!!!! THIS IS SO NEW AND DIFFERENT FROM HELEN COOPER.....YOU GET A COUPLE WTF'S AND A FEW OMG....DIDNT EVEN THINK THAT WAS WHERE SHE WAS GOING WITH THIS. POOR EVIE IS TRYING TO DECIDE WHO IS THE BAD ONE AND WHO IS THE GOOD ONE BETWEEN GRANT AND TYLER. SHE'S SO CONFUSED. AND THEY BOTH ACT A LITTLE PSYCHO SO WHO CAN BLAME THE POOR GIRL. LOTS OF MYSTERY IN THIS CONCLUSION OF THE ALPHA BILLIONAIRE SERIES.......A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE!!!! LOTS OF HEAT AND "ALPHA" HOTNESS
Camille
Dec 25, 2015 Camille rated it it was ok
Shelves: reviewed
Review for Alpha Billionaire part 1-3

She agreed to substitute for this Bachelor's party for five grand.
A lap dance that lead to another and more.
Two guys. One girl. Twisted games.

Not the book for me. I was mindf*cked with this one.
The heroine is too lustful to be I'm-not-that-kind-of-girl.
Chanteal Justice
Nov 07, 2014 Chanteal Justice rated it it was amazing
OMG. What an ending. This book is full of surprises. It keeps you still wanting more even though this is the last book. I'm sad the story has ended. If your looking for a book to keep you guessing. This is the perfect book. You will definitely not be disappoint, you will be left wanting more. HELEN COOPER YOUR AWESOME!!!!
Sousetsoso
Aug 02, 2015 Sousetsoso rated it liked it
Read the whole series in less than 2hrs... MINDFUCK..!! Omg.. i was so confused and omg Hailey... Seriously HAILEY betrayed her.. GOD!! Good one but i don't like to be confused sorry 3 stars are more than enough..
Wanda
Dec 04, 2014 Wanda rated it did not like it
TALK ABOUT DISAPPOINTED

I can't believe the ending
Bree
Oct 20, 2015 Bree rated it it was ok
Shelves: mini-series
This has the worst ending and you get no answers, well none that make sense. WTF was the point?!
Nikki Mcelroy Turner
Nov 30, 2016 Nikki Mcelroy Turner rated it it was amazing
I have enjoyed all 3 parts of Alpha Billionaire. The suspense has kept me hooked! Who is good & who is bad? I can't wait to find out! Helen Cooper has again written an intriguing and sexy as sin story!!
Kyle Hakim
Nov 16, 2016 Kyle Hakim rated it did not like it
Fairy
Oct 02, 2016 Fairy rated it did not like it
These were my feelings when I reached the end of this trilogy

Diana Doan
Nov 07, 2014 Diana Doan rated it liked it
What?!! Is that it? Is that really how it ends??? No...there has to be more!

I understand that as an author, they write how they want the book to go. How the story comes to them. Not what the reader wants necessarily. And I agree. That's how it's supposed to be. But that doesn't mean I'll always like the direction that the story takes. Unfortunately, this was one of them. :(

***SPOILER ALERT***

This is the third and final installment of the series, but to me, it felt like the story was left unfinis
Kexiah JS
review for part 1-3

3 confused star for part 1
2 curious-confused star for part 2
2 twisted-mind star for part 3

despite the review here in GR i'd like to give it a shot since usually i got different opinion.. usually i found one book still worth 4* or even 5* for me even tough many people give negative review
but this one,, i totally lost it

part 1
honestly, i like the idea of the story when i read the synopsis
but somehow along the way, i got lost in track and confused about the whole story right
  • The Love Trials 3 (The Love Trials, #3)
  • Owned by the Russian Mafia Boss: A Dark Mob Romance
  • Escape From Reality (Invitation to Eden #3)
  • Love After Dark
  • You Are Always on My Mind: Hell Yeah! (Hell Yeah! -Cajun Style #17)
  • Jason and Keanne
  • Delayed Surrender 2 (Delayed Surrender, #2)
  • The Deception (The Request, #2)
  • Dangerous Place For Love
  • Fearless (McIntyre Security Bodyguard #2)
  • The Sheikh's Arranged Marriage
  • Grace Anne (The Waite Family, #6)
  • Sexual Misconduct - The Complete Series: Volume I, II, and III
  • Keep Me (One Urge, One Plea, Keep Me Trilogy, #3)
  • Ripped
  • Drawn to Fight: Zac & Evie (Drawn Series)
  • Bought By The Billionaire Brothers (Buchanan Brothers, #6)
  • All Good Things Absolved (Good Things, #3)

Alpha Billionaire (3 books)
  • Alpha Billionaire, Part I (Alpha Billionaire, #1)
  • Alpha Billionaire (Alpha Billionaire, #2)