Start by marking “Universities Asleep at the Switch: A Fresh Look at Quantum Physics” as Want to Read:
Universities Asleep at the Switch: A Fresh Look at Quantum Physics

Universities Asleep at the Switch: A Fresh Look at Quantum Physics

Can the dances of the stars and rotation of the tiniest atomic structures all be governed by one set of rules? In this book Daniel P. Fitzpatrick envisions unified answers to everything that makes our universe tick.
Published December 28th 2006 by Unlimited Publishing (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Universities Asleep at the Switch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Universities Asleep at the Switch

Daniel
Aug 13, 2007 Daniel rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: People interested in Science

Read FREE: http://www.rbduncan.com/unvrasleep.htm
In this book you'll see the four forces unified and this entire universe built, as Einstein expected, on a SIMPLE principle."

Also, an important prediction:

Two binary stars of the same mass MUST have opposite spins.

Astronomers do not know this yet but, with new spectrographic equipment coming out, they eventually will.

The reason I know this is that Dr. Milo Wolff's mathematical proof of the electron being a SCALAR standing wave, actually unifies
Nikki Nielsen
Apr 16, 2008 Nikki Nielsen rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone that wants to THINK, or learn more about new scientific opinion of Quantum Physics
Recommended to Nikki by: The author
This book took me to another universe of thought. I can't quit thinking about it. My head aches. Giving this a 5 even though Daniel said I'm only smart enough to understand some of it. He even underlined some! (It's okay Daniel, you were right; I am not a Quantum Physics expert by any means. Your research, references, and obvious understanding/knowledge of Quantum Physics coupled with your writing deserve a 5.)

I'll try to give the basic ideas;

Saul Perlmutter insists that all repetitive geodesic
Janie Pendleton
May 19, 2008 Janie Pendleton rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone interested in physics, science, math
Recommended to Janie by: Daniel/author of Quantum Physics
This was a fresh look at Daniel's ideas on Quantum Physics. My hubby read first as this is his hobby reading genre. He said it was full of surprises and possiblities, and made him think on a higher plane than most books he has read on the subject. We are both looking forward to this authors work called "Sean" which I just got in the mail today! I am sure we will see more of this author's work in the fiction and non-fiction arena! Great job, Daniel!

Janie Pendleton, Novelist

Danny Sillada
Oct 01, 2007 Danny Sillada rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone
The topics and writings of this book are very interesting and comprehensible than the regular scientific treatises; the only scientific book that draws my curiosity with invaluable information in our time.

The author’s passion can be felt throughout the pages of this very important scientific essay.

Enjoy reading!

Danny :)

Ramona P.
Jun 09, 2008 Ramona P. rated it really liked it
Intriguing insights to a most exciting subject. One ponders how Fitzpatrick's ideas are presented in media such as "What the Bleep" and beyond. I'm looking forward to delving deeper into the complex but stimulating world of Quantum Physics.
Gaj
Oct 22, 2007 Gaj rated it it was amazing
HI !!! I THINK UR A GREAT PERSON AND YOU MADE ALOT OF CHANGES IN US ALL!!! U WONT BELIEVE MY AGE !!! I LOVE READING AND I SIGNED IN 2 DAYS AGO !! AND WHEN I GROW UP I WOULD LOVE TO WRITE A BOOK THANKS ALOT BY THE WAY AM ONLY 12 YEARS OLD AND THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME A AND BOOKS!!BYE
Aamer Inam
Mehdi
Mehdi rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2008
PolkaDotBanner
PolkaDotBanner rated it it was amazing
Mar 23, 2008
Milo Wolff
Milo Wolff rated it it was amazing
Jul 31, 2008
Jamie Saloff
Jamie Saloff rated it it was amazing
Mar 23, 2008
J
J rated it really liked it
Jan 05, 2008
Luda
Luda rated it it was amazing
Oct 19, 2010
Mia Tryst
Dec 06, 2007 Mia Tryst rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Everyone with questions
So far I'm really enjoying this book; it's very easy reading, some real eye-openers so far.
Elham_va
Elham_va rated it did not like it
Mar 02, 2008
Brian Spellman
Brian Spellman rated it it was amazing
Nov 09, 2013
Catz
Catz rated it really liked it
Jan 14, 2008
Erik
Erik rated it really liked it
Apr 22, 2008
Saman
Saman rated it it was amazing
Mar 14, 2008
Ian George
Ian George rated it it was amazing
Sep 18, 2013
Cynthia
Cynthia rated it it was ok
Jan 08, 2008
پریا
پریا rated it liked it
Nov 10, 2007
J a E F A I
J a E F A I rated it it was ok
Jan 24, 2009
NATzZ
NATzZ rated it did not like it
Oct 11, 2007
Kristine Muslim
Kristine Muslim rated it really liked it
Jun 27, 2011
Jalil
Jalil rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2008
Cynthia Linggar
Cynthia Linggar rated it really liked it
Jun 19, 2008
Fenixbird SandS
Fenixbird SandS marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2007
Acari
Acari rated it really liked it
Feb 28, 2008