Start by marking “The Collector's Treasure (Spellbound Consortium, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Collector's Treasure (Spellbound Consortium, #2)

The Collector's Treasure (Spellbound Consortium #2)

Griffin MacNeil makes his living as a treasure hunter; an adventuring sorcerer with a knack for surviving against the odds. Exploring perilous tombs and ancient ruins for lost treasure is satisfying work, but his thoughts often travel to his first love Aisling, the best friend he left behind.

As the orphaned child of a Changeling, Aisling has a natural talent for the magica
Paperback, 1, 408 pages
Published September 1st 2014 by Payne & Taylor

To ask other readers questions about The Collector's Treasure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Collector's Treasure

Ashley
Oct 22, 2014 Ashley rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: paranormal fans
Recommended to Ashley by: The Paranormal Bookshelf
Shelves: own, kindle
I was given this E-copy from the author in return for an honest review. I am a part of the Review Team @ The Paranormal Bookshelf.

Category: multiple genres of paranormal creatures, paranormal
Spoilers: NONE
Book #2 in the Spellbound Consortium Series

I must first start off by saying that I have not read book #1 in this series so I am not sure if I missed a ton but I can say that without reading that book, I still really enjoyed this one. Big fan of when that can happen. Right off the bat I felt co
Keiro
Jun 25, 2014 Keiro rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an ARC review.

The Collector's Treasure is a great novel. You'll be going along with Griffin and Aisling as they romp through various sites and learn more of their history. It's a very rousing read, great build-up of tension and, "OMG, THEY DID WHAT?!?!" during the book.

So. Lots of great moments and lots of cheering on people here and most definitely booing. When you can love, like and hate characters in a book, you know you've got a great page-turner in your hands.
Justine Gauckler
How can Nick and Alisha get it right every single time?!?!?! I freakin loved The Collector's Treasure. Griffin and Aisling go thru so much to be together. The book made me ugly cry. I felt the love, hate, anger, devastation on each page. I couldn't flick my pages fast enough. I got to catch up with Add and Rai. I got to go into a world, I couldn't even dream of and fall in love. The animals and creatures make my imagination very happy.
Another well done book from these authors. They need to seri
Brandy
Sep 30, 2014 Brandy rated it it was amazing
This book was simply amazing! I enjoyed the depth to the characters and the stories that brought them to life. I shared their sorrow, their pain, and their joy! This will be a book that I will want to reread time and time again.
Nik August
Oct 23, 2015 Nik August rated it it was amazing
After reading the first book, I looked forward to book 2. May I just say this one was extremely well written. So much so, I have recommended it for others to read to get an idea of correct sentence form to capture a reader. It's the story and action that did it for me as well. Great job!
Seregon O'Dassey
Oct 11, 2015 Seregon O'Dassey rated it really liked it
*Warning: possible spoilers*

This is Book 2, but it's also Book 1's other characters' alternate points of view so there aren't really any spoilers if you read this first.

It started out really good, and then Griffin suffered a Hell of a lot. Literally. Instead of marrying his childhood sweetheart, he got suckered into a loveless marriage to a demon host. What I loved was the world building and character interactions with one another. I didn't, however care for Aisling. OK sorry, but she's WAY TOO
Kristi Cramer
This took some time to process, but WOW.
Definitely my favorite Spellbound Consortium book so far.

I was right there with Griffin and Aisling and all their trials and beastly things the writers put them through. I don't want to give spoilers, but prepare to ride a hell of roller coaster with these two. I felt so bad for Griffin, and Aisling too, though more for Griffin.

It has been a long time since I read a book and actually fretted for a character as though he was a real person, thinking about h
Laura Trujillo (The Literary Vixen)
*I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review*

Griffin and Aisling were close friends. Best friends as matter of fact until Griffin broke her heart. The two lose touch over the years but have recently started keeping in touch. Griffin is a talented treasure hunter. Aisling is a healer and part fae. By chance they run into each other and begin a friendship. Griffin’s work involves a lot of traveling and dealing with magic, both good and bad. A series of events are about to turn
Karen
Dec 04, 2014 Karen rated it liked it
I received this book through a promotion. I do not usually read these types of books, but thought I might like to try something different. The story was "just OK". Sometimes it was difficult to understand the magical terminology and I did not discover the glossary of the terms until I finished the book. I am not a big fan of skipping weeks or months at a time in a book. The ending was predictable and not very good. I will not read any of the books in this series.
Jackie *Fire and Ice Book Reviews*
Nick and Alisha a are two amazing authors. They get it right every time :-)

I love this amazing world that they have created! Going on a journey with Griffin and all of the other amazing characters are so fun. I laugh with them, cry with them, and I just feel like we are a family.

If you haven't read this book yet, I highly recommend it. Trust me, it is really good. I can't wait to read the next book in the series! I know it is going to be just as good. :-)
James Lynam
James Lynam rated it it was amazing
Sep 09, 2014
Kristy
Kristy rated it it was amazing
Sep 28, 2016
Jessica Stroke
Jessica Stroke rated it really liked it
Oct 19, 2015
Amanda Peel
Amanda Peel rated it it was amazing
Sep 18, 2015
Brandy
Brandy rated it it was amazing
Sep 30, 2014
Kathleen Christian
Kathleen Christian rated it liked it
Oct 19, 2014
Hildegard
Hildegard rated it liked it
Aug 10, 2015
Anverie
Anverie rated it liked it
Nov 16, 2014
Esha Dew
Esha Dew rated it really liked it
Feb 10, 2015
Allie
Allie marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2014
Trish -  Novels In Heels
Trish - Novels In Heels marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2014
Shellie_hedge
Shellie_hedge marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2014
Sarah Ann
Sarah Ann marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2014
Jacquelyn Smith
Jacquelyn Smith marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2014
Sam Miller
Sam Miller marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Samantha Ulysses
Samantha Ulysses marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Cary
Cary marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
C.M. Cahill
C.M. Cahill marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
dksport03
dksport03 marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
E.J.
E.J. marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2014
Delani
Delani marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Leslie
Leslie marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2014
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Brenda Robbie
Brenda Robbie marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
The Good Fairy Nicci
The Good Fairy Nicci marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2014
Becca
Becca marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Kemy
Kemy marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
S
S marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Angie Martin
Angie Martin marked it as to-read
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Niki Driscoll
Niki Driscoll marked it as to-read
Kezia
Kezia marked it as to-read
Paige
Paige marked it as to-read
99 CENTS for a limited time 1 1 Oct 08, 2014 07:53PM
  • Mated by the Dragon (Loved by a Dragon #2)
  • At First Blush (The Immortelle #2)
  • The Flame and the Arrow (Annika Brisby, #1)
  • Seeking Nirvana (Dark Evoke, #1)
  • The Selkie Enchantress (Seal Island Trilogy #2)
  • Pixie Noir (Pixie for Hire, #1)
  • Fated (Embracing, #4)
  • Lilith Mercury, Werewolf Hunter Boxed Set
  • Sky Watcher Book 2
  • Justice for Jenna (Boardan High #2)
  • Dark Love (Dark Love #1)
  • Cryostorm (Touch of Frost, #3)
  • The Surgeon's Apprentice
  • Imora
  • My Favorite Uncle
  • Time Walkers 2 Book Bundle: The Legend of the Bloodstone, Return of the Pale Feather
  • The Shadow Collection, Volume One
  • London Loves (Love's Great Adventure Series #3)
Alisha Payne is a Stay-at-Home-Mom with two wonderful children, a son and a daughter, and a husband serving in the United States Navy.

Her interest in writing started during her middle school years, beginning with poetry, and advanced to short stories. Later in high school, she enjoyed writing longer stories with a small group of friends, though none of their projects were ever finished.

Alisha is b
More about A. Payne...

Spellbound Consortium (3 books)
  • The Regent's Gamble (Spellbound Consortium, #1)
  • The Gatekeeper's Key (Spellbound Consortium , #3)