Start by marking “The Warlords of Andromeda (The Hundred Year Clones, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Warlords of Andromeda (The Hundred Year Clones, #2)

The Warlords of Andromeda (The Hundred Year Clones #2)

Three hundred years after Earth’s sentient internet takes the planet into Singularity—and out of spacetime—to avoid a sun going supernova ahead of schedule, the fleeing Martian colonists have found another kind of liberation. Using space warping ships they spread their seed across Andromeda. But if Frakas, the genius bioengineer who created a new Cambrian explosion of ...more
Published by Dean C. Moore (first published March 28th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Warlords of Andromeda, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Warlords of Andromeda

Sally Melia
Feb 08, 2015 Sally Melia rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in Dean C Moore's series The Hundred Year Clones. In part allegory, in part epic Space Opera, the story tells a story of a future human world, where humans have escaped our solar system and an exploding planet Mars to create well...
In an allegory of today's 1%, the super rich of the future seed planets with sub-intelligent life forms to be harvested and eaten. In one harrowing early scene, we follow two life-long friends as they lead an attack on the incoming harvesting r
Matt Stuart
Aug 19, 2014 Matt Stuart rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book in Dean C Moore’s absolutely fabulous epic series, the Hundred Year Clones. The Warlords of Andromeda really follows on from the first book, instantly making it a must read in the ever evolving and developing universe that Moore has created. Moore writes with such depth and has an ingenious mind for battle and its tactics. For any sci – fi / action lover this book and series is a must read.
Gary Haynes
Aug 15, 2016 Gary Haynes rated it it was amazing
A fascinating sci-fi novel involving the struggle of humanoids dispersed throughout the known universe. But nothing it seems has changed. While the many suffer, the oligarchy flourishes, just onboard a luxurious, immense and extraordinary mother ship. Their voraciousness knows no bounds as they harvest outer space in the manner of an intergalactic ‘Scramble for Africa’. Enter the protagonist, a 100 year-old clone called Dargan, who galvanises the downtrodden in a heroic fashion worthy of Greek ...more
S.E. Meyer
Nov 29, 2015 S.E. Meyer rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An epic mind blowing science fiction adventure unlike any I have traversed. The depth and complexity of the story had me enthralled throughout. I found myself marveling at the amazing detail the author was able to weave into the story from page one. The kind of detail only a master story teller can achieve, not just in the well developed characters, but also the overall landscape of every scene that took place on the plethora of new and exciting worlds drawn into this fine tale.

I felt as though
Ken Magee
Jun 27, 2014 Ken Magee rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a tale of rebellion and revolution as ordinary humanoids, now spread across galaxies, struggle against a corrupt system. The unscrupulous privileged few live in luxury on an Earth sized spaceship where self-replicating robots maintain their environment. The ship plunders every planet it passes in the same way colonial powers used to steal resources from the weaker third world countries they conquered.

Who can stop the looting? Who can stand up to the destruction? Answer; a hundred year cl
P.S. Winn
Dec 18, 2014 P.S. Winn rated it it was amazing
n amazing tale of sci-fi adventure. If you are not a sci-fi fan you will still love this amazing story because it combines a lot of fact combined with science fiction and is the tale of an epic struggle between good and evil. Something that seems to go on every day no matter which planet you happen to call home. I have to say I enjoyed reading this book much more than I thought I would., reminiscent of star wars although I like the characters better. I like some sci-fi but not all and that's why ...more
Natasja Hellenthal
Jan 29, 2015 Natasja Hellenthal rated it really liked it
'The Hundred Year Clones: The Warlords of Andromeda' by Dean C. Moore is the second book in the EPIC saga.
I already enjoyed the first book and was familiar with the concept, and thus continued reading this one in one go. Again I wasn't disappointed as it has all the elements of the first book,although this one is more sci-fi than the first which was a blend of fantasy and sc-fi. It's filled with suspense and mystery and a page-turner. The battle is one. Who will prevail? What will the outcome b
JWP Thackray
Apr 19, 2014 JWP Thackray rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This second part of Dean C Moore's Hundred Year Clones series showcases more of the author's incisive, yet epic writing. He has a real talent for creating vast, epic sci-fi sagas whilst raising deep thematic issues. This is a bit more of straight-laced sci-fi epic than the first of the Hundred Year Clones stories, but that doesn't mean it's lost that clever streak of subtext. Recommended if you like stories of heroic rebels fighting tooled-up empires, but with real literary substance.
Victor Bruneski
Apr 10, 2014 Victor Bruneski rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dean C. Moore's other epic series. This is a story that on the surface has universe changing things going on, but deep down about two men's battle of will with eachother. You get a real sense from the outset that the two are something special. Moore weaves the story so well that you can't wait until they finally come head to head.
Fakedeadgirlfriend
This volume is as big and exciting as the first installment. This book takes place on epic scale with a large cast of characters, cool technologies and competing armies all fighting for supremacy.
Dolores Ayotte
Jan 23, 2015 Dolores Ayotte rated it it was amazing
The Hundred Year Clones: The Warlords of Andromeda by Author Dean C. Moore

This Sci-Fi epic novel is the second book in this series but as of yet I have not had the good fortune of reading the first. However, it is quite easy to get caught up in the gist of things without having done so. Author C. Dean is a talented author with a well-honed and creative imagination.

In "The Hundred Year Clones" he continues with the epic battle between good and evil which in many ways mirrors some of the activity
R.D.
Sep 03, 2014 R.D. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm lucky enough to have been gifted the entire series for review purposes and each instalment has kept me gripped. If you've read the first book in the series, this review is pointless because you already know the quality to expect and you'll not be let down.

For everyone else,here goes... The plot focuses around humanoids involved in an inter-galactic struggle which has many parallels with the world in which we live. The wealthy live aboard a planet-sized spaceship and plunder every world in th
Michael
Michael rated it it was amazing
Mar 15, 2015
Maverick Alipala
Maverick Alipala rated it it was amazing
Oct 16, 2014
Peter B.
Peter B. rated it it was amazing
Oct 08, 2014
Janet
Janet rated it it was amazing
Apr 21, 2014
David Dunnet
David Dunnet rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2014
Dean C. Moore
Jun 21, 2014 Dean C. Moore rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Sally Melia
Sally Melia rated it really liked it
Jan 31, 2015
Carla Healey
Carla Healey rated it it was amazing
Feb 01, 2015
Jb Mounteer
Jb Mounteer rated it it was amazing
Nov 21, 2014
Viinii247
Viinii247 is currently reading it
Apr 10, 2014
Natalie Vice
Natalie Vice marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
Linda Todd
Linda Todd marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Judy Kellegher
Judy Kellegher marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Philip Cantrell
Philip Cantrell marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Amanda Gronemeyer
Amanda Gronemeyer marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Jeanette
Jeanette marked it as to-read
SARIT
SARIT marked it as to-read
Frederick Rotzien
Frederick Rotzien marked it as to-read
Nicola Fantom
Nicola Fantom marked it as to-read
Rachella Baker
Rachella Baker marked it as to-read
Julia Conway
Julia Conway marked it as to-read
Rahul Pawar
Rahul Pawar marked it as to-read
Ms. Reader
Ms. Reader marked it as to-read
Richard Randall
Richard Randall marked it as to-read
Betty
Betty marked it as to-read
Franka
Franka marked it as to-read
Richard Hicks
Richard Hicks marked it as to-read
Anamaria021
Anamaria021 marked it as to-read
Diana Banciu
Diana Banciu marked it as to-read
Barbara Zitsch
Barbara Zitsch marked it as to-read
Daniel Bali
Daniel Bali marked it as to-read
Joana
Joana marked it as to-read
Debbie Kennedy
Debbie Kennedy marked it as to-read
Helen
Helen marked it as to-read
Katelin
Katelin marked it as to-read
Bacsa
Bacsa marked it as to-read
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Sue
Sue marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
  • Hybrid (Demon Chaser #3)
  • Shifting Allegiances: A Nigerian's story of Nigeria, America and Culture Shock
  • Dark Tidings (Ancient magic meets the Internet #1)
  • Lady Firebird (The Sedumen Chronicles #2)
  • Dragon
  • The Wolf You Feed (The Vargr Clan Trilogy, #1)
  • Australian Daily
  • Flames Reborn (The Flames Reborn Trilogy, #1)
  • A Stake in Murder
  • The Dragon Phoenix Bracelet
  • The Prodigal Sun: A Novel
  • Negative Zero
  • Shinigami Eyes (Shinigami Eyes, #1)
  • Oblivion's Forge
  • Corrupted Hearts
  • Wicked Path (Daath Chronicles, #2)
  • Asleep at the Wheel of Time
  • Division Zero: Lex De Mortuis (Division Zero #2)
While action-packed sci-fi/techno-thrillers set in the near future are my forte, I also stray into other genres from time to time, such as space operas, paranormal fantasy, and detective stories. All my novels can be described as action-thrillers, no matter the sub-genre.

You can sample my writing with a free sci-fi e-book set in the near future by visiting my website https://deancmoore.com and sig
More about Dean C. Moore...

The Hundred Year Clones (3 books)
  • The Holy Wars and the Resurrection of the Knights Templar Circa 2250 (The Hundred Year Clones, #1)
  • The Four Sectors Wars (The Hundred Year Clones, #3)