Illustrated Lives of the Saints

Illustrated Lives of the Saints

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  1 review

This new collection, which includes a short biography of a Saint or Blessed together with a prayer for each day of the year, is in accord with the Roman Martyrology (2004 edition) and the Liturgical Calendar for the United States. Over 80 full-color illustrations and ribbon marker enhance this volume.

Published May 1st 2006 by Catholic Book Publishing Corp (first published September 5th 2005)

Michele
I wanted to find a book that would have all the saints for the entire year. This is the one! I start my day with some background information on the saint of the, there is a short prayer pertaining to the saint...great way to learn something new and add a little faith to the day. Of course, I have to "catch up", but I'm working on it.

I've finished it and it's companion and loved it. Will be reading about the saints each day in 2013!
Julia Legian
Julia Legian marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2014
Miss,satu-i Clarke
Miss,satu-i Clarke marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2014
Josie
Josie is currently reading it
Mar 29, 2014
Bonnie
Bonnie added it
Mar 17, 2014
Christine Lawlor
Christine Lawlor is currently reading it
Jan 02, 2014
Rick
Rick added it
Oct 27, 2013
Mm
Mm marked it as to-read
May 18, 2013
Lia
Lia marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2013
Lee Lian
Lee Lian marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2013
Jerry
Jerry marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2013
Maria
Maria marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2009
A.J.
A.J. added it
Sep 28, 2008
Liturgy of the Hours Christian Prayer St. Joseph Sunday Missal Handbook of Indulgences Saint Rita