Start by marking “Diablo Archive (Diablo, #0-3)” as Want to Read:
Diablo Archive (Diablo, #0-3)

Diablo Archive (Diablo 0-3)

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  196 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Since the beginning of time, the angelic hosts of the High Heavens and the demonic hordes of the Burning Hells have been locked in a struggle for the fate of all Creation. That war has now come to the mortal realm...and neither Man nor Demon nor Angel will be left unscathed....

LEGACY OF BLOOD: Norrec Vizharan has become a living nightmare. While on a quest for magical tre
Published July 8th 2008 by Gallery Books (first published March 15th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Diablo Archive, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Diablo Archive

Halo by Eric S. NylundAssassin's Creed by Oliver BowdenBioShock by John ShirleyAssassin's Creed by Oliver BowdenAssassin's Creed by Oliver Bowden
Video Game Novels/Trades
125th out of 205 books — 224 voters
Written in Red by Anne BishopMurder of Crows by Anne BishopThe Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. TolkienThe Way of Kings by Brandon SandersonThe Broken Empire Series by Mark  Lawrence
My Top Fantasy Series
66th out of 72 books — 13 voters

More lists with this book...

Taylor
Enjoyed this book - but it would be unfair to rate it as a whole, considering it is a compilation of four shorter novelas.

Although, as I understand it, Richard Knaak is the prolific, popular author in this compilation, I find that the other two authors - Mel Odom and Robert Marks - are the ones that shine. The Diablo universe is fresh - it brings a sort of hopelessness or darkness that is missing from mainstream literature: and the reason that I find the lesser authors more interesting is becaus
Alexander Seifert
I've dragged this poor book with me for at least five apartments since I purchased it back in 2010/2011. After finally finishing some other stuff, I pulled it out from behind the couch or under the bed (it's been some strange places) and read it.

The four books are all pretty entertaining. The third one (Kingdom of Shadow) could probably stand alone on its own merit and length. I can't say which one was my favorite, as they were all pretty much stories about white dudes with horrible vices they h
Christopher Wolf
Hehe... I love the setting. Plus, there is something cool in the title... "Diablo" it makes one quiver with excitement.
Ampaire

A worthy expedition into the Diablo universe, the stories aren't exceptional but are all solid and don't overstay their welcome. A good way to fill some empty time or a craving for the angels, demons, and magic of the Diablo 'verse. A final note: the fourth story in this collection is diminutive in comparison to the other three, a gnome traveling in the company of three giants.

Justin
It is intimidating for me to pick up a book with 700 pages or more. I am so glad that read all of this one. Each story was well written and I enjoyed most of my time with it. I never really knew what to expect with them and am glad that this is my first book (or first four) in the Diablo universe. I am anxious to see what is next.
Alexander
I liked the three big'' stories in this book. Though i think everyone of them lacked something. One lacked personality in their characters, the other lacked the epicness of a good story. But overall they're all okay to read if youre just looking for some average adventures. I usually prefer ''bigger/more epic'' storys.
Julian
I enjoyed it quite a bit, but I'm a big Diablo fan. Not what you're looking for if you're looking for an epic series of stories like ASoIaF or LoTR, but a fun way to pass time.
Ethan Jensen
This book is a group of four different stories set in the "Diablo" universe, I'd recommend this book to any who like fantasy, or to any who have played any of the "Diablo" games.
Amr Ayman
It is so good I'm surprised it got marketed for a game. True, it's the game that encouraged the read, but it is FAR better than the game.
Marty
Plenty of fun for the fan of sword and sorcery fantasy. Enjoyable way to consume a few hours.
Kat Plasencia
It's flat out awesome. I love dark fantasy and this is as dark as it gets!!
Em Mtn.
Em Mtn. marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2015
Toeni
Toeni marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015
Andrew
Andrew added it
Feb 23, 2015
Nathaniel
Nathaniel marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Palicz Gyorgy
Palicz Gyorgy marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Sijeey
Sijeey marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Glen
Glen marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
Inge
Inge marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Hossein
Hossein marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Carlos Lenis
Carlos Lenis marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2015
Mikhæl Lestrange
Mikhæl Lestrange marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Quintin
Quintin is currently reading it
Jan 26, 2015
DJ
DJ marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
  • The Black Road (Diablo #2)
  • Diablo: Demonsbane (Diablo, #0)
  • The Starcraft Archive (StarCraft, Uprising & #1-3)
  • Shadow Hunters (StarCraft: The Dark Templar Saga, #2)
  • Nova (StarCraft: Ghost, #1)
  • Starcraft: I, Mengsk
  • Queen of Blades (Starcraft)
  • Diablo III: The Order (Diablo, #8)
  • Warcraft Legends, Volume 5
  • Speed of Darkness (StarCraft, #3)
  • Shadow of the Xel'Naga (Starcraft, #2)
  • Il libro segreto di Dante: Il codice nascosto della Divina Commedia
  • Hyperversum: Il cavaliere del tempo
  • Outlaw: Champions of Kamigawa (Magic: The Gathering: Kamigawa Cycle, #1)
  • High Score! The Illustrated History of Electronic Games
  • Necropoli
Richard A. Knaak is the bestselling author of Dragonlance novels, Dragonrealm (his own creation), six novels for Blizzard Entertainment's Diablo series, and six works in the Warcraft universe. He has also written five non-series fantasy books.

More about Richard A. Knaak...

Diablo (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Diablo: Demonsbane (Diablo, #0)
  • Legacy of Blood (Diablo, #1)
  • The Black Road (Diablo #2)
  • The Kingdom of Shadow (Diablo, #3)
  • Moon of the Spider (Diablo, #4)
  • Birthright (Diablo: The Sin War, #1)
  • Scales of the Serpent (Diablo: The Sin War, #2)
  • The Veiled Prophet (Diablo: The Sin War, #3)
  • Diablo III: Book of Cain
  • Diablo III: The Order (Diablo, #8)
The Legend of Huma (Dragonlance: Heroes, #1) Kaz the Minotaur (Dragonlance: Heroes, #4; Heroes II, #1) The Well of Eternity (WarCraft: War of the Ancients, #1) Day of the Dragon (WarCraft, #1) The Sundering (WarCraft: War of the Ancients, #3)