Start by marking “Freed (The Alpha's Captive, #6)” as Want to Read:
Freed (The Alpha's Captive, #6)

Freed (The Alpha's Captive #6)

Curvy Harper Bailey and Levi Harris the werewolf finally have a clear path to victory—get the vampire’s encryption box, get the information they need, and get out of there. The only catch? It’s inside the house of the immortal mob boss who wants them dead.

With their time running out, their lives are on the line. And so are their hearts, because Levi has sworn that if they

Published August 27th 2014 by Swift River Media Group

To ask other readers questions about Freed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Freed

Beate
Mar 01, 2015 Beate rated it really liked it
Shelves: shapeshifters
Same review posted to all parts of this serial.

Since this is a serial and I more or less read all the books in one sitting, I'm reviewing these books as one. All the books follow wolf shifter Levi and Harper, his voluntary hostage. Levi never really kidnapped Harper, she kidnaps herself. He steals her car and seeing as much as she loves the car, she jumps into the car while Levi is driving away.

The characters have good chemistry and hit it off from the very first page. Both Harper and Levi are a
Cassandra
My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!
***Received a copy of the ebook in exchange for an honest review, but I own this one too!!!

The cover is sooo sexy!! Did I mention that I want Levi under my tree please??? :)

Things you need to know: this is a serial novella series meaning that you must read them in order. It is completely published at this time which is a good thing or I might have thrown my reader with the ending of this book (major cliffhanger which would break my kindle)
Emily
Sep 18, 2014 Emily rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: shifter fans
Recommended to Emily by: v.m. black
Holy awesome cliffhanger. This has to be the best cliffhanger in the series, and is a perfect set-up for the finale.

Black has done an incredible job with this series. Each addition gets better and better. More emotional layers are peeled back, especially with Harper. She's learning to trust in Levi's love. Levi is head-over-heels crazy for Harper. His intensity is H.O.T.

We get a little bit more Beane in this story, which is niiiiice. There's just something about that Panther.

I'm really excited a
Emily
Sep 18, 2014 Emily rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: shifter fans
Recommended to Emily by: v.m. black

I'm really excited a
Natasha
Dec 06, 2014 Natasha rated it really liked it
Levi and Harper are buying clothes for the black tie event at Mortensen's house later that night. Levi decided that it was time to let Harper know what is between them is real and it's forever. She still a little reluctant about trusting guy cause they always leave in the end. Harper is going to get her hair and make up done for tonight when she sees trouble heading her way. Now she's running trying to get away hoping help comes soon.
Michelle
Oct 01, 2014 Michelle rated it it was amazing
The alphas captive

okay. they got where they were going. Got what they needed. Levi spent a lot of time getting her to believe this was forever. Now she goes and gets herself grab. how is Levi to get his mate now
Gina Kamai
Dec 28, 2014 Gina Kamai rated it it was amazing
Levi and Harper have to find a way to get in Mortensen's house and get the decryption device during a party. Here's the plan - buy a dress: check, buy Jimmy Choo's: check, get hair and make up done: check, run from goons: check, end on one heck of a cliffhanger!: double check
Rosa Maria Garcia
Oct 05, 2014 Rosa Maria Garcia rated it it was amazing
WOW

WOW the books is great. The whole series had me on the edge of my seat; it was hard to put down. Keep writing your fantastic books and highly recommend.
Tami
Sep 18, 2014 Tami rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is OUTSTANDING. I love this author! If you got a paranormal "itch" let her scratch it. The cliffhanger at the end is OMG.
Bernadette McCurdy
Bernadette McCurdy rated it liked it
Aug 12, 2016
Melissa
Melissa rated it it was amazing
Sep 19, 2014
Liesl
Liesl rated it it was amazing
Nov 05, 2014
Rosebutterfly83gmail.Com
Rosebutterfly83gmail.Com rated it really liked it
Feb 23, 2015
Jen
Jen rated it really liked it
Nov 05, 2014
Stephanie Patel
Stephanie Patel rated it it was amazing
Sep 14, 2014
Brandielle
Brandielle rated it liked it
May 23, 2015
Kim Jackson
Kim Jackson rated it really liked it
Nov 06, 2014
Rachel Moss
Rachel Moss rated it it was amazing
Dec 18, 2014
Danae
Danae rated it liked it
Oct 19, 2014
Judy
Judy rated it really liked it
Aug 22, 2015
Cassandra Maynor
Cassandra Maynor rated it it was amazing
Mar 06, 2016
Laura Downing
Laura Downing rated it it was amazing
Nov 20, 2014
Candice Strandberg
Candice Strandberg rated it it was amazing
Aug 22, 2015
Kathy
Kathy rated it really liked it
Dec 27, 2015
Paige
Paige rated it really liked it
Nov 12, 2014
Debby
Debby rated it really liked it
Nov 30, 2014
Cathi Griego
Cathi Griego rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2015
Rose
Rose rated it really liked it
Feb 07, 2016
Renee Winters
Renee Winters rated it it was amazing
Mar 14, 2015
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it liked it
Sep 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Bride to the Alpha (The Wolf's Pet, #2)
  • Cougar's First Christmas (Cascade Shifters, #1.5)
  • Rogue (Wolves of Angels Rest, #3)
  • Wanted (Devils Point Wolves, #3)
  • Sleeping BBW and the Billionaire Bear (The Shifter Princes #3)
  • Beneath the Broken Moon: Part Two (Broken, #2)
  • On The Edge (Jagged Lovers, #3)
  • Witchy Wolf
  • Sanctuary
  • Hidden (Alpha Wolf's Pet, #1)
  • Furever After (Southern Shifters Kindle World)
  • Shifting Ground (White Fir Bend Cult Book 2)
  • Bearly Hanging On (The Jamesburg Shifters, #6)
  • A Change to Bear (Last of the Shapeshifters, #1)
  • Her Lycan Lover (Rocky Mountain Shifters, #3)
I write steamy paranormal romance, particularly vampire and shifter/werewolf right now. Check out my two free series starters, Life Blood and Taken. :)

I most often compare my work to Twilight meets 50 Shades (my vampires in Cora's Choice are more dark and angsty, and the S/M elements grow more and more pronounced as the series progresses), but the names that readers most often mention are Anne Ric
More about V.M. Black...

The Alpha's Captive (7 books)
  • Taken (The Alpha's Captive, #1)
  • Pursuit (The Alpha's Captive, #2)
  • Flight (The Alpha's Captive, #3)
  • Haven (The Alpha's Captive, #4)
  • Escape (The Alpha's Captive, #5)
  • Finale (The Alpha's Captive, #7)