Start by marking “Saturday in Serendipity” as Want to Read:
Saturday in Serendipity

Saturday in Serendipity

A Three Book Anthology
A twenty year high school reunion changes the lives of former classmates and leads to unexpected futures.

Three Strikes Thursday
Barry Carlson, a pro baseball success, could have any woman he wanted. Except one. Twenty years before, Barry won Amanda Marsh’s love, only to crush her heart. He’s returned to Serendipity, determined to win her back. Recen
Published August 11th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Saturday in Serendipity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Saturday in Serendipity

Yours Mine Ours by Bridgitte LesleyOut of the Box Regifted by Jennifer TheriotSaturday in Serendipity by Margo HoornstraOut of the Box Awakening by Jennifer TheriotSweet Dreams by Kristen Ashley
best middle age romance
3rd out of 115 books — 99 voters
Saturday in Serendipity by Margo HoornstraParadise by Judith McNaughtGull Harbor by Kathryn  KnightSilver Lake by Kathryn  KnightSomething Wonderful by Judith McNaught
Reunion Romance
1st out of 70 books — 107 voters

More lists with this book...

Barbara Edwards
Mar 20, 2015 Barbara Edwards rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-favoites
Review- Saturday in Serendipity by Margo Hoornstra

Margo creates a delightful cast of characters in this anthology. The stories circle around the people who reunite for their 20th class reunion.

In Three Strikes Thursday I was hooked on the first page by baseball jock Barry Carlson who made a stupid mistake with the girl he loved Amanda Marsh and left her behind when he went on to a successful sport career. He returns to coach the local team, but Amanda also works there. Unable to resolve their d
Diane Burton
Mar 26, 2015 Diane Burton rated it it was amazing
Get ready for three terrific stories of unexpected love. Whether it’s a second chance or a first meeting, love has a way of finding three couples. For Barry and Amanda, Blane and Matt, and Jake and Bethy, their twenty-year reunion brings about good fortune. But the road to happy-ever-after is never easy for Margo Hoornstra’s characters. Because of her skillful writing, the reader feels the joy of exploring new love and the agony of crushing disappointment before that ahh moment of resolution. ...more
Judy Davis
Apr 07, 2016 Judy Davis rated it it was amazing
This is a great book for the theme “love revisited.” It’s really three stories of people reuniting after graduation for their 20th reunion, and finding the flame still flickers and burns. Author Margo Hoornstra writes realistic characters who must put aside their old hurts and misunderstandings as they look toward their futures.

My favorite story was “Three Strikes” where baseball jock Barry Carlson reunites with Amanda Marsh. The story is believable and the resolution is satisfying.

This is a t
Sheri Joan
Apr 20, 2016 Sheri Joan rated it it was amazing
Wow, three awesome stories for one low price. I can't even decide which one is my favorite, but probably Three Strikes Thursday, since the hero is a HOT baseball player. They are all filled with romance and awesome characters. I love that the characters are meeting up for a 20 year reunion. It's fun to see how their lives are going now and how the reunion impacts each of them. Excellent read...highly recommend!
Marilyn Baron
Apr 13, 2016 Marilyn Baron rated it it was amazing
Loves Lost, Then Found Again

I loved this three-book anthology with a 20-year high school reunion theme. I like the fact that you get three different, but connected, romances for the price of one. The name of the town, Serendipity, and the book’s cover intrigued me and then the blurb made it hard to resist. And I wasn’t disappointed. I enjoyed the three loves lost, then found again stories.
Linda Carroll-Bradd
Apr 19, 2016 Linda Carroll-Bradd rated it it was amazing
A 20-year high school reunion ties together three stories set in a small Vermont town. The author has presented well-developed characters faced with challenges I related to. My fav was Three Strikes Tuesday because of my affinity for baseball (dated a player in high school) and really like the reunion aspect of the plot. A memorable sensual read.
Darcy Flynn
Apr 10, 2016 Darcy Flynn rated it really liked it
A second chance at love-
I found this three-book anthology around a twentieth high school reunion a fun and satisfying read. All three stories were separate romances, but connected. From loves lost, then found, to unintentional betrayal, you will not be disappointed.
Jannine Gallant
Nov 04, 2014 Jannine Gallant rated it it was amazing
Three sweet stories of love rediscovered. A common thread of a high school reunion ties them together, but each stands alone. The characters have depth, and I was cheering for them to find their HEA endings from the very beginning. Very well done!
Nicole Fitton
Apr 18, 2016 Nicole Fitton rated it really liked it
Saturday in Serendipity is a tale of three separate love stories that are all connected. I found it easy to read. Hoornstra has given us good likable characters who are easy to relate to. A most enjoyable read.
Maureen Bonatch
May 31, 2016 Maureen Bonatch rated it really liked it
A delight to have three love stories for the price of one. These stories of second chances and exploring how twenty years can change a person so much- while other things never change are heartwarming. A nice, enjoyable read!
What Readers Want
What Readers Want rated it it was amazing
Nikky
Nikky rated it it was ok
Nov 03, 2014
Lora Lee
Lora Lee rated it it was amazing
Authors' Cafe
Authors' Cafe rated it it was amazing
Jolana Malkston
Jolana Malkston rated it it was amazing
Loralee Lillibridge
Loralee Lillibridge rated it it was amazing
MARG  MACDONALD
MARG MACDONALD rated it really liked it
Oct 07, 2014
Romance Me
Romance Me rated it it was amazing
Marlo
Marlo rated it liked it
Nov 15, 2014
Vivek
Vivek rated it it was amazing
Nov 05, 2014
Leah Price
Leah Price rated it really liked it
Mar 13, 2016
Finding Fantastical Books
Finding Fantastical Books rated it it was amazing
Rohn Federbush
Rohn Federbush rated it it was amazing
Peni
Peni marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2016
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Michelle Ella
Michelle Ella marked it as to-read
Kelly Willcoxbrackeen
Kelly Willcoxbrackeen marked it as to-read
BeeH
BeeH marked it as to-read
Natalie Ryabenko
Natalie Ryabenko marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2014
Kim Hamacher
Kim Hamacher marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
Amy
Amy added it
Oct 01, 2014
Elsa Carrion
Elsa Carrion marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Margo Hoornstra
Feb 24, 2015 Margo Hoornstra marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Kristina DeMarco
Kristina DeMarco marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
Vanessa
Vanessa marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2015
Raji
Raji marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2015
Razielle
Razielle marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2015
Afeni Patterson morse
Afeni Patterson morse marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2016
Debashis
Debashis marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2016
M. Guldbrandeau
M. Guldbrandeau marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2016
Beppe DM
Beppe DM marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2016