Easy Gourmet Baby Food: 150 Recipes for Homemade Goodness

Easy Gourmet Baby Food: 150 Recipes for Homemade Goodness

3.7 of 5 stars 3.70  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  4 reviews
"Providing the best possible food for baby -- made in the home kitchen."

When it comes to introducing solid food to babies at approximately six months, providing the best means using fresh, organic ingredients and paying attention to how food is prepared. For the very best, it means preparing those foods at home and introducing children to a variety of foods, nutrients and...more
Published April 11th 2008 by Robert Rose

Lynn
This book provides recipes for baby food made of ingredients that are likely to be part of the diet for the rest of the family. The recipes are easy to follow and simple to prepare. One of the reasons why I like this book is that it gives suggestions on how a baby food recipe can be modified for an adult/older kid dish. Recipes are divided up by age range and include nutritional information.
Ellen
This book is for people who wish to make their own baby food. It's by a chef and a nutritionist, so it focuses on both taste and nutrition. I found the food easy to make, as well as tasty, and the 'tips' very informative.
Tisha
I enjoyed the nutritional advice and cooking methods. However, I couldn't give it a higher score because it had too many recipes that required ingredients I don't have access to (or can 't every afford).
Colleen
Gourmet, indeed. Great recipes to introduce baby to seafood.
Grok Testuser
Grok Testuser is currently reading it
Dec 10, 2013
Jeanie
Jeanie marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2013
Yinzadi
Yinzadi marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2012
Tara
Tara is currently reading it
Jan 14, 2011
Kamran
Kamran added it
Sep 21, 2010
Rena
Rena is currently reading it
May 06, 2010
750 Best Appetizers: From Dips & Salsas to Spreads & Shooters 150 Best Dips and Salsas: Plus Recipes for Chips, Flatbreads and More