Start by marking “Angel Rising Book One (Brethren Series, #4.1)” as Want to Read:
Angel Rising Book One (Brethren Series, #4.1)

Angel Rising Book One (Brethren #4.1)

Hannah Livingston has the most infamous stalker that ever existed- Satan. She spent her sixth birthday with the Brethren, fighting an apocalyptic war that sent the Dark Prince back to Hell, and the rest of her life wondering if he’d be back for her soul someday. She needn’t wonder any longer.

Gabriel Seeker, Brethren Protector, spends his days and nights rescuing kids from
Published September 8th 2014 by Firewalker Press

To ask other readers questions about Angel Rising Book One, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angel Rising Book One

Renee
Sep 08, 2014 Renee rated it it was amazing
Hannah Livingston has grown up, oh yes she has. Just weeks from her 36th birthday and her final transition into an immortal Brethren warrior. She has been, working with Brethren Protector, Gabriel Seeker, since the age of 6 when the Brethren first came upon Hannah and her mother and discovered who and what they are. Working closely with, and being protected by Gabriel has left a definite impression on Hannah and though she finds herself extremely attracted to him she feels the attraction is ...more
Kristina
Sep 19, 2014 Kristina rated it it was amazing
This is one of the best books in the Brethren series so far, and considering it's only part one, I'm very anxious to get my hands on part two because I know it's going to be awesome. I'm eagerly anticipating the epic good vs evil showdown now that evil has shown itself again. Will they be ready?

Angel Rising was riveting from start to finish. There is something so amazing about an author using something she is so passionate about in her story- human trafficking- something that most authors wouldn
Mary Myers-Huff Barger
Sep 09, 2014 Mary Myers-Huff Barger rated it it was amazing
Now that is the kind of story worth waiting for!
We meet up with Hannah all grown up and working for Gabriel. The tension is palpable from the very beginning between these two.
Hannah is fast approaching the big day when she becomes the first female Brethren. And she isn't sure how to deal with all that being a Brethren entails.
Gabriel for his part is trying to reconcile the woman before him with the little girl that he has been protecting for almost 30 years.
Satan has left Hannah alone since
Valerie
Oct 26, 2014 Valerie rated it it was amazing
ANGEL RISING BOOK 1- Hannah is all grown up and is soon to gain her wings on her birthday to come. She has fallen in love with her Protector Gabriel while trying to save chldren from trafficking to fighting against Satan. Gabriel and Hannah are destined to be together and they will fight for their love for eachother. Deena sure knows how to keep you wanting more and more of them Brethren Angels. Can't wait to read part two!! Thank you Deena for another amazing read.
Terri
Sep 09, 2014 Terri rated it it was amazing
I have LOVED this series since I picked up the first book (Trinity) a few years ago on my kindle. It has been one of my favorite series and this time around was no different! I loved reading about Hannah who you meet in trinity. I love how she has become her own person over the years. I can’t wait to read part 2! I will be dropping everything to read it when it’s ready & in the mean time I think I may have to reread the book. :)
Liza
Sep 09, 2014 Liza rated it really liked it
I've been very anxiously awaiting Hannah's story since the very beginning of The Brethren series, and it was awesome to see Hannah all grown up.
Parts of the story progress a little too quickly in my opinion, but I was able to overlook them because of the amazing writing and overall story.
I CAN NOT WAIT for part 2!!
Vivian
Aug 18, 2015 Vivian rated it it was amazing
Oh how I love these angels. Hanna is all grown up and satan is after her again. Gabriel her protector as always is there to protect herbut, now he realizes he loves her. What happens next, a must read.
Terri Deutschmann
Nov 07, 2014 Terri Deutschmann rated it it was amazing
Another winner by Deena!
Stephen L'estrange
Stephen L'estrange rated it it was amazing
Dec 28, 2014
Wendy *Sebella Blue* Mitchell
Wendy *Sebella Blue* Mitchell rated it really liked it
May 30, 2015
TheOneTree AU
TheOneTree AU rated it it was amazing
Mar 20, 2015
Karen
Karen rated it really liked it
Mar 02, 2016
Kathryn Henry
Kathryn Henry rated it really liked it
Sep 15, 2015
KimberlyDawn
KimberlyDawn marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Danae Stewart
Danae Stewart marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Katrina
Katrina marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Daniela
Daniela marked it as to-read
Sandy
Sandy marked it as to-read
Jill
Jill added it
April
April marked it as to-read
Campbell
Campbell marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Chantal-aimee
Chantal-aimee marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
dksport03
dksport03 marked it as to-read
May 08, 2015
Dana
Dana marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2015
Jaclyn Roche
Jaclyn Roche marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2015
Samantha Mergel
Samantha Mergel marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2016
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
May 15, 2016
Carolyn Shipman
Carolyn Shipman marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2016
Florencia Garcia
Florencia Garcia marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2016
Minerva Casas Gonzalez
Minerva Casas Gonzalez marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2016

Brethren (4 books)
  • Trinity (Brethren, #1)
  • Relic (Brethren, #2)
  • Elixxir (Brethren, #3)
  • Angel Rising (Brethren #4)