Start by marking “Paradise and Nightmares 3” as Want to Read:

Paradise and Nightmares 3

When karma takes too long to get someone back, you sometimes have to take fate into your own hands. Just when Harmony and Romance thought that they had cleaned all the snakes out of their grass, an even bigger one comes out of hiding and this one will stop at nothing to bring down everything that this family has worked so hard to build. In this finale, will our favorite ...more
Kindle Edition, 1st, 123 pages
Published August 31st 2014 by Pleasure Principle Publications

To ask other readers questions about Paradise and Nightmares 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Paradise and Nightmares 3

sha'kia
Sep 05, 2014 sha'kia rated it it was amazing
Awesome finale

The secrets in this part 3 was shocking but hilarious.Romance and harmony love is so beautiful but drama is always around especially when family is involved.Symier found love in hazel again,his and Kym relationship never would saw it ending or her stooping so low.Secrets were a mother****** in the end,but glad they got to be happy with each other.
Kitani
Sep 14, 2014 Kitani rated it it was amazing
Man the secrets were being revealed more and more. Just when everything seemed normal trouble was right around the corner. I was mad some people were so easily persuaded to cause harm to Romance, Harmony and Symeir. After everything Travis did and him still needing help, Harmony managed to handle the situation. The way Britten went off on Tina though. Who would've ever thought Kym would stoop so low. Her secret was shocking! But she had no right telling what Harmony hadn't figured out how to ...more
Gloria Lewis Griffin
Paradise and Nightmares 3

This could have been Five St, but I hated how you dogged out Kym to justify Hazel. At no time did I sympathize or feel for Hazel. She was a weak whiney wench and no where on Kyms' level. Hazel wasn't even about that life. She was a Pretender and Symeir lost points for being with her.So I don't give the story away, I will leave it there. I love Romance and Harmony. Through their trials they always stood united. I liked Britt also and felt she should have played a bigger r
reneeNaDaBomb
Dec 29, 2014 reneeNaDaBomb rated it it was amazing
Paradise and Nightmares 3

Hey, we got a happy ending for Romance (RoRo) & Harmony (MoMo). Now married w/twin baby girls and expecting a new arrival in six months. Another miracle from God. Then his bro Symeir (Sy) & Hazel have gotten married and are expecting a baby boy. The Haywood/Cruz cartel lives on.
Sandra Colbert
Mar 22, 2015 Sandra Colbert rated it it was amazing
PAN3

OMG!!! This was so good from the beginning to the end. I didn't want to put it down it was so good. That's all I'll say I don't want to spoil it by saying to much, just buy the book you won't be disappointed.
DENISE
Sep 28, 2014 DENISE rated it it was amazing
Good book

read all 3 parts of the series. besides all the grammar errors. it was a good story line. characters were fully developed. The plot was interesting from beginning to end. A lot of action and drama.
Ava Moten
Feb 11, 2015 Ava Moten rated it it was amazing
This was good

This couple was ride and go get it! This wasn't the average ghetto love story. He cheated and left it alone, and they actually stuck it out. Loved the whole plot and all the characters.
Courtney Lawson
Sep 22, 2014 Courtney Lawson rated it it was amazing
Love it

I loved it this was such a great series and the way that it ended was beautiful. It was unbelievable how much this family went through but will it break them or make them? You need to read this 5 star series to find out.
ricketta hall
Jun 25, 2015 ricketta hall rated it it was amazing
Action packed

Action from beginning til end. I hate so much stuff was happening to Britten.Glad everyone made it out alive. I thought Neil's killing would be been more eventful.
Dee Dee
Dee Dee rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2015
Janelia
Janelia rated it it was amazing
Dec 15, 2015
Rosalyn
Rosalyn rated it really liked it
Apr 24, 2016
Shawnna White
Shawnna White rated it really liked it
Jul 20, 2015
Monica Fleming
Monica Fleming rated it it was amazing
Sep 17, 2014
Brandi slaughter
Brandi slaughter rated it it was amazing
Oct 13, 2014
Tammy
Tammy rated it really liked it
Jul 19, 2015
Coniquegegmail.com
Coniquegegmail.com rated it it was amazing
Feb 08, 2015
Dannett
Dannett rated it it was amazing
Mar 01, 2015
rashanda young
rashanda young rated it liked it
Dec 29, 2014
Bennie Fleming
Bennie Fleming rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2015
Kemi
Kemi rated it it was amazing
Feb 16, 2015
Chyannss
Chyannss rated it really liked it
Nov 16, 2014
Mirrlees
Mirrlees rated it really liked it
Jan 30, 2015
sweet tee
sweet tee rated it really liked it
Jun 22, 2016
Yolanda Capel
Yolanda Capel rated it it was amazing
Sep 24, 2014
Alyese Justis
Alyese Justis rated it it was amazing
Sep 11, 2014
°BeauutiLovve
°BeauutiLovve rated it it was amazing
Jul 28, 2015
Shara Brewer
Shara Brewer rated it it was amazing
Dec 27, 2015
Shemeka Washington
Shemeka Washington rated it it was amazing
Jun 15, 2015
Arielle Walker
Arielle Walker rated it really liked it
Aug 23, 2015