Start by marking “Dragon Ball, Tome 7 : La Menace” as Want to Read:
Dragon Ball, Tome 7 :  La Menace

Dragon Ball, Tome 7 : La Menace (Dragon Ball #7)

4.35 of 5 stars 4.35  ·  rating details  ·  1,175 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Les Dragon Ball, boules de cristal magiques, offrent à celui qui les détient la possibilité de réaliser tous ses voeux. Bien sûr la quête que mène Sangoku et ses amis pour les réunir n'est pas sans obstacles : tournois et combats rythment chaque tome de cette série-culte pour les jeunes adolescents. Scénarios et dialogues assez simples centrés sur la confrontation entre le ...more
Mass Market Paperback, 184 pages
Published May 11th 1994 by Glénat (first published May 8th 1987)

To ask other readers questions about Dragon Ball, Tome 7 , please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dragon Ball, Tome 7

Sam Quixote
Well, as with all great multi-volume stories, Dragon Ball finally hits a (Dr) slump with its seventh volume.

The Red Ribbon Army are targeting Son Goku and friends with a small group surrounding the Turtle Master’s house and another group, led by General Blue, pursuing Son Goku, Kuririn, and Bulma underwater.

The first half of the book is this weak pirate-themed story as Goku goes through an unremarkable cave system to battle a xenomorph-looking robot and a talking octopus. And if you thought “pir
David Heller
10/10, Currently I am reading dragon ball volume 7, The book is about a boy named Goku who is looking for these things called the dragon balls there are 7 in total, however he only wants the ball with four stars on it because it was his Grandpas ball. When all 7 balls are collected a dragon comes out and grants 1 wish. He is a a Martial artist and his friends Kurirn (Who is also a martial artist),Bulma (Who is not a martial artist). Lunch (Not a martial artist) and Master Roshi. The red ribbon a ...more
Caleb Mickel
Okay, it's about time there was a bad guy that could give Goku a run for his money. General Blue is a good character for this story. He adds a lot of interesting dialogue and battle scenes to the book.

I am really enjoying these Manga's, but I also am a bit confused. They seem to be living in a future world, which is cool, but then Goku can get hit by bullets and Blue can make it so you can't move. While I love these powers, I am having a hard time just rolling with it since it seems to be set i
Shaun
More fun in the continuation of the Red Ribbon Army story arc. General Blue proves to be the strongest of foes that Son Goku has had to face from the Army. It was nice having Bulma return as his companion, it is reminiscent of the original story arc. I love the inclusion of the Dr. Slump gang, I've never read that side of Toriyama's universe.
Variaciones Enrojo
Crossover de Dragon Ball con Dr. Slump, la otra gran creación de Akira Toriyama. Edición argentina, contiene los capítulos 73 a 84 más la galería de Portadas VI.
Denim Datta
7th volume of Dragon Ball series, containing chapter #73 - #84

Funny Story. Loved it. and the expressions are really hilarious.
Maria
This one was good. I don't know how to feel about the character of the general.
Federiken Masters
Mar 08, 2010 Federiken Masters rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Muchos
Recommended to Federiken by: Obligación laboral, placer personal
Las peleas contra el General Blue, la búsqueda del tesoro pirata hundido (y el posterior derrumbe del escondite), los enojos de Bulma con Krilin, ¡Arale y la Penguin Village!, la primera aparición de Bora. Sobran las razones para que este sea uno de los tomos al que más cariño le tengo.
Claus Maack
I liked the pirate-aspect in this book, but the character of General Blue was very vague, and where did he get his powers from? I also didn't get the Dr. Slump crossover-thing.
Annchan Maulana
Duh duh duh Songoku, Trunks, Bezita, BuLma ... dah lama banget ga baca and nonton Dragon Ballz. Salah satu kartun jepang favoritku dulu nie, selain Sailor Moon and Doraemon ^^
Cherish
I think all of these volumes be be stacked in my favourites. I enjoyed this volume immensely. I laughed and shouted *on the bus* with joy. Bring on VOLUME 8!
Mandy
Mandy marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2015
Hamza Øtâkü
Hamza Øtâkü marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2015
Daquarius Gentry
Daquarius Gentry marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
  • The Vision of Escaflowne, Vol. 2
  • Biomega, Bd. 5
  • +Anima 9 (+Anima, #9)
  • 1/2 王子 9 (1/2 Prince, #9)
  • Naruto, Vol. 16: Eulogy (Naruto, #16)
  • One Piece, Bd.27, Overtüre (One Piece, #27)
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Ultimate Collection, Vol. 1
  • Bleach Volume 10: Tattoo on the Sky (Bleach #10)
Akira Toriyama is a widely known and acclaimed Japanese manga artist known mostly for his creation of Dragon Ball in 1984. It is difficult to pin point the source of Toriyama's artwork inspiration. He admires Osamu Tezuka's Astro Boy and was impressed by Walt Disney's One Hundred and One Dalmatians, which he remembers for the great art. Jackie Chan's early movies had a noticeable influence on Tori ...more
More about Akira Toriyama...

Dragon Ball (1 - 10 of 42 books)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 1: The Monkey King (Dragon Ball, #1)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 2: Wish Upon a Dragon (Dragon Ball, #2)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 3: The Training of Kame-Sen'nin (Dragon Ball, #3)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 4: Strongest Under the Heavens (Dragon Ball, #4)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 5: The Red Ribbon Army (Dragon Ball, #5)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 6: Bulma Returns! (Dragon Ball, #6)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 8: Taopaipai and Master Karin (Dragon Ball, #8)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 9: Test of the All-Seeing Crone (Dragon Ball, #9)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 10: Return to the Tournament (Dragon Ball, #10)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 11: The Eyes of Tenshinhan (Dragon Ball, #11)
Dragon Ball, Vol. 1: The Monkey King (Dragon Ball, #1) Dragon Ball Z, Vol. 1: A Never Before Seen Terror (Dragon Ball Z, #1) Dragon Ball, Vol. 2: Wish Upon a Dragon (Dragon Ball, #2) Dragon Ball, Vol. 3: The Training of Kame-Sen'nin (Dragon Ball, #3) Dragon Ball, Vol. 5: The Red Ribbon Army (Dragon Ball, #5)