Start by marking “Alone at Midnight” as Want to Read:
Alone at Midnight

Alone at Midnight

Scott Zavoda delivers with hellish vividness and aching emotion. He’s unleashed seven tales that will claw at your soul. Already sold as singles, “Bobby” and “Beneath the Sand”, have garnered rave reviews. They’re included along with five more gripping stories.

Randy Bivins gets a shocking phone call two days before Christmas. The stranger says he stole his Christmas tree.
Published July 31st 2014

To ask other readers questions about Alone at Midnight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alone at Midnight

Tara
Sep 08, 2014 Tara rated it it was amazing
Some of my most frequently re-read books are collections of short stories – re-reading a favorite short story is kind of like catching up with an old friend for a quick cup of coffee before you both have to dash off to do other things. And my favorite genre is horror (the four short stories I've had published are all horror stories). So despite my overflowing To-Be-Read bookcase (yes, I have a TBR bookcase instead of the non-book-hoarder TBR pile), I requested a review copy of Scott Zavoda's ...more
Aurora
Aurora rated it it was amazing
Mar 06, 2015
Z. Rider
Z. Rider marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Sean
Sean marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Beth Ely
Beth Ely marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Steve
Steve marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2016
I was born in Cleveland Ohio, moved away twice, but the city reeled me back in. The best days for me are the lazy one's spent roughhousing with my little girls at home.

Writing came almost as a surprise in my adulthood-I was under the impression only writers can become writers, or something like that.

I grew up on the same big mystery/horror/thriller authors all of us read in the nineties . . . De
More about Scott Zavoda...