Start by marking “Ajin: Demi-Human, Volume 4 (Ajin: Demi-Human, #4)” as Want to Read:
Ajin: Demi-Human, Volume 4 (Ajin: Demi-Human, #4)

Ajin: Demi-Human, Volume 4 (Ajin: Demi-Human #4)

Encouraged by a fellow demi-human's stunt, many more who have been keeping a low profile come out the woodworks. Their morals vary - and a high schooler Kei Nagai is by no means the most decent among them.
Published April 7th 2015 by Vertical (first published May 7th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Ajin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ajin

Anna Hakopian t (-_-t)
Sep 16, 2016 Anna Hakopian t (-_-t) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, september-2016
Do not read this volume is you are 9/11 sensitive because shit gets insane.

I "analyzed" Kei's personality in the last volume, as in I read a lot of sources and didn't actually think. Sato is fucking amaz- I mean omg. IDC who reads this but he crashes a plane into a building head on. I wish they would just skip to the part where we learn why he's like this. I need backstory people! No one is simply insane like this. It is obvious why he would want to take revenge on humanity since they torture A
Seno
Sep 25, 2016 Seno rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beberapa halaman belakang benar-benar luar biasa!!!
Awal bulan depan volume 5 terbit jadi gak perlu menunggu berbulan-bulan untuk tahu apa yang selanjutnya akan terjadi.

(view spoiler)
Nur Ötken
Nov 17, 2016 Nur Ötken rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Satou manyaklığını gösterdi bu ciltte. Kei Nagai nasıl bir yol seçecek merak içindeyim. Üç cepheli bir savaş çıkacakmış gibi görünüyor. Çok heyecanlı ilerliyor kesinlikle...
kerrycat
Oct 30, 2016 kerrycat rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
I am guessing that the anime has a different scenario than this, with the plane crashing into the building, because of 9/11. Either way, this is some rough business.

Ceren
Nov 19, 2016 Ceren rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
That ending!
Febyan Kudrat
Sep 30, 2016 Febyan Kudrat rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Sato sudah memulai aksi terornya.Gak tanggung tanggung langsung bajak pesawat dan menabrakkannya ke gedung perusahaan farmasi.Sato ini mirip Aogiri di Tokyo Ghoul.Sementara sang protagonis,benar benar menjengkelkan.Orang seperti Nagai itu,lebih enak langsung ditinju hidungnya.Baru kali ini protagonis manga egois dan tanpa emosi.Semua pertimbangannya hanya menurut logika dan rasio.Btw,temennya Nagai mana ya?? cuma muncul di awal??
Jonathan
Sep 26, 2016 Jonathan rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
What a cruel direction the story took. The art in the final event of the lady chapter on the last page is gorgeous.
Monique
Apr 24, 2016 Monique rated it liked it
More characters are introduced as Sakurai sets up for the next big events of the narrative. There are a couple of intriguing personalities, so I'm interested to see where this goes.

The government group Tosaki heads, seems useless and boring, sitting around talking exposition instead of actually being a threat to the demi-humans. It would have been fantastic if Hat AND Tosaki were both big threats, as the potential for some stellar conflict is there. But either Sakurai doesn't have the skill to
James DeSantis
Jul 27, 2016 James DeSantis rated it liked it
This was venturing towards a 2 for me.

This volume had some interesting moments. You get to see the other Demi-Humans a lot more. You also get to see how the demi-humans are setting up to take down humans. However the things that really took it down for me was the bad translations, the boring talks, and the weaker middle part of the book.

However that ending was FUCKED UP. It boosted my score to a 2.5-3. So for that final few pages alone this made me excited to grab another volume.
Angela
Apr 03, 2016 Angela rated it it was amazing
Really enjoying this manga. Kei is the protagonist, but he isn't a hero archetype, which I think leads to a more human if not always agreeable response (from a reader's perspective) to the situations he finds himself in. Action scenes are great, really easy to follow.
Robin
May 31, 2016 Robin rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
A great, 5/5 series with a terrible translation done by vertical. Lots of grammatical mistakes (How so odd...), lots of over-translation (If he's too chicken to die, he'll be immobile until he croaks.), lots of absolutely bizarre lines (Mr. Ceo...). overwhelmingly a disappointing translation.
Dika Nurul
Jun 27, 2016 Dika Nurul rated it it was amazing
When i read the last pages..

What?! It's completely different with the anime!

Well, that's what make it fresh to read the manga when you've watched the whole anime. Either way, it's still good.
kim song ng
Jan 25, 2015 kim song ng rated it liked it
I've decided I will not continue with this series. Reason why I picked this up was because those who enjoyed Tokyo Ghoul like me, recommend this, but this just isn't my cup of tea :(
DarknessObscura
Aug 28, 2016 DarknessObscura rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mangas
J'ai apprécié ce tome 4, avec l'idée de révolution, d'extrémisme et les dissensions au sein des Ajins. On voit aussi les débuts de complot qui ont lieu au sein du gouvernement japonais...
Noran Miss Pumkin
May 04, 2015 Noran Miss Pumkin rated it it was amazing
I you love zombies, then you really will like this twisting yarn. so death come right back, and they cannot ever die again!!!
Ioan
Ioan rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2016
Hiep
Hiep rated it it was amazing
May 19, 2016
Léa Paporé
Léa Paporé rated it it was amazing
Jul 04, 2016
Azri
Azri rated it it was amazing
Mar 24, 2016
Eva
Eva rated it really liked it
Jun 20, 2016
Koda
Koda rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2016
Myushi
Myushi rated it it was amazing
Feb 12, 2016
Dre Lasana
Dre Lasana rated it really liked it
Oct 15, 2016
Kali
Kali rated it liked it
Jul 12, 2016
Keyon Hejazi-far
Keyon Hejazi-far rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2016
Liviu
Liviu rated it liked it
Jan 31, 2016
Janice
Apr 14, 2016 Janice rated it liked it
Woodenpoet
Woodenpoet rated it it was amazing
Jan 30, 2016
SemperOmnibus
SemperOmnibus rated it really liked it
Apr 07, 2016
  • Deadman Wonderland Volume 7 (Deadman Wonderland, #7)
  • ダウト 2 [Dauto 2] (Doubt, #2)
  • Beelzebub, Vol. 12: Hilda's Anger (Beelzebub, #12)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 8 [Tokyo Guru 8] (Tokyo Ghoul, #8)
  • The Breaker Volume 7
  • Dragon Head, Volume 3 (Dragon Head, #3)

Ajin: Demi-Human (10 books)
  • Ajin: Demi-Human, Volume 1 (Ajin: Demi-Human, #1)
  • Ajin: Demi-Human, Volume 2 (Ajin: Demi-Human, #2)
  • Ajin: Demi-Human, Volume 3 (Ajin: Demi-Human, #3)
  • Ajin: Demi-Human, Volume 5 (Ajin: Demi-Human, #5)
  • Ajin: Demi-Human, Volume 6 (Ajin: Demi-Human, #6)
  • 亜人 7 [Ajin 7] (Ajin: Demi-Human, #7)
  • 亜人 8 [Ajin 8] (Ajin: Demi-Human, #8)
  • 亜人 9 [Ajin 9] (Ajin: Demi-Human, #9)
  • 亜人 10 [Ajin 10] (Ajin: Demi-Human, #10)