Start by marking “I Do! Do I?” as Want to Read:
I Do! Do I?

I Do! Do I?

Kasturi Shukla is all set to marry the man of her dreams. Time to stop doing silly things and start living happily ever after, right? Well, then maybe someone should tell Kasturi that.

This irrepressibly irreverent and not-quite-beaming bride-to-be fumbles through a messy engagement and in a moment of indecision, steps across a line that she should never have been near. To
Published by Harper Collins (first published September 15th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about I Do! Do I?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Do! Do I?

Sai Sravani
Apr 18, 2016 Sai Sravani rated it it was amazing
a confused young women....cancels her marriage...re-values her decision of marriage...thinking of whether to walk ahead with her long lost love which can be restarted again...or to trust in the on going calm relationship and marriage alliance.
It is not choosing between guys...between a cheated boy friend who still holds a place in heart and the eligible guy ready for marriage....it is about letting go off the first love and risking life with a new relation which eventually proves to be the best
Chetna Singhal
Nov 21, 2016 Chetna Singhal rated it it was amazing
Born and brought up on a staple diet of non-Indian romance novels, Indian stories have never truly appealed to me in terms of content, narration and language...UNTIL NOW!

I have rarely come across such an ENTERTAINING read before... (Wait! Happened once before...Her previous novel - The (in) Eligible Bachelors was another spectacular piece of non-fiction)

A truly WORLD-CLASS Indian romance! Story that will keep you engrossed till the very last page, tug at your heartstrings, make you LAUGH, CRY an
Neeraj
Nov 25, 2016 Neeraj rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Not good as last one.

Timeline is not coherent. Kasturi Birthday is on 2 of April but entries of 15 February mentioned it after two days. Also entries of 7 march mentioned it after 4 hours.
Could not understand why mom's blog was a hit if it's followers were decreasing with the time period initially it was around 600 later 435 and finally 1500.

It was not as happening and engaging than "Ineligible Bachelors". Few of the characters were not properly introduced also no whereabout of other friend of K
Manoj Karki
Nov 28, 2016 Manoj Karki rated it liked it
The book was on my shelf for very long time. I had recommended this to my wife after reading "In-Eligible Bachelors". I eventually picked it to read. While not as great as previous one, it definitely retains the charm, loveliness, surprise-moments and romance part. I somehow couldn't fully engross in story however it has its lovely moments. Author has really put great efforts. It was a quick read.
Aparajita Chattopadhyay
For those of you who haven’t read the first part, well let me first introduce the characters. Kasturi Shukla finally found her eligible bachelor in The (In)Eligible Bachelor and is all set to marry him. As every other bride to be, she has a lot of doubts about her life after the wedding and in a moment of indecision, steps across a line that she should never have been near. To make things worse, her two best friends are now nauseatingly mushy star-crossed lovers with a very filmy twist in their ...more
Shubha R
Jan 11, 2016 Shubha R rated it liked it
I am not sure how to rate this book... At times I liked , at times I didn't like... I didn't like it because Kasturi is so much like me, who goofs up everything, messes up things royally, takes things very lightly in wrong time & very seriously again at wrong time... I liked because Purva is so much like my husband - caring, loving and more important tolerating me exactly the way Purva tolerates Kasturi :D

I loved these 3 quotes from book
1) while people cannot be perfect, relationships can b
Ridhi
Mar 28, 2016 Ridhi rated it really liked it
I totally loved the book and the characters. It's a light and funny read that had me fall in love with it's various characters. I couldn't put it down till I finished it. The book is mostly funny, with some sentimental moments that make you deeply feel for the characters. The protagonist, Kasturi Shukla, is a little bit of what every girl is and has you just adore her. The way Ruchita adds humor to some of the everyday, ordinary things is amazing. I am already waiting to read more from the ...more
Vishakha Sethi
Feb 06, 2016 Vishakha Sethi rated it really liked it
I can so relate myself to Kasturi and my husband to Purva. Amazing read! Finished it in a day as I was enjoying it and smiling while reading it. I love the language of the novel, so simple and connecting!
Ruchika Thukral
Dec 07, 2014 Ruchika Thukral rated it liked it
Plot is pretty loose, if you are not very engrossed in the book, you may find your attention drifting towards other things. Twists are predictable, not much of a surprise element. Quite fun at times, but not exactly what the cover promises...
Priyanka
Apr 07, 2015 Priyanka rated it really liked it
Funny, refreshing and full on tamasha. That's what the story is all about. It's silly, mushy and at times hilarious. I had tears in my eyes from all the laughing. It's a mad story! I loved it... For attempting to be a light breezy read, it absolutely works!!
Hira
Nov 06, 2014 Hira rated it really liked it
real life doe snot have happy endings... this one did.. so all who are looking for a happy read will love it...it is a pick me up book... alleviate the blues with this one pp padma and gang is crazy
Neha
Apr 05, 2016 Neha rated it it was amazing
Crazy plots and amazing characters ! Fell in love with Purva...Ruchita, I loved your work ! Keep writing !
Kavita
Superb , excellent and very in sync with the prequel. The story just moves forward from where it had been stopped. Has the same intensity and captures the attention of the readers well.
Annapurani Vaidyanathan
Annapurani Vaidyanathan rated it it was amazing
Dec 22, 2015
Bharath Reddy
Bharath Reddy rated it liked it
Apr 23, 2015
Kanchi
Kanchi rated it liked it
Nov 26, 2015
Subbulakshmi H
Subbulakshmi H rated it really liked it
Jul 21, 2016
Varsha
Varsha rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2015
Deepika Shenoy
Oct 31, 2014 Deepika Shenoy rated it really liked it
Very entertaining !!!
ekta g kukreja
ekta g kukreja rated it it was ok
Jul 31, 2016
Bhavna
Bhavna rated it liked it
Sep 10, 2016
Sukhmani Khanna
Sukhmani Khanna rated it really liked it
Sep 07, 2016
Pankaj
Pankaj rated it it was amazing
Jul 24, 2016
Naveen Jahagirdar
Naveen Jahagirdar rated it did not like it
Jan 12, 2016
Sanjeeev Hiremath
Sanjeeev Hiremath rated it really liked it
Apr 19, 2016
hemali
hemali rated it really liked it
Aug 10, 2016
Nilesh
Nilesh rated it it was ok
Dec 04, 2015
Rajashree
Rajashree rated it it was amazing
May 23, 2016
Trupti
Trupti rated it really liked it
Jul 25, 2016
Tasneem Hassan
Tasneem Hassan rated it really liked it
Jan 29, 2016