Start by marking “Bootstrap for ASP.Net MVC” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Bootstrap for ASP.Net MVC

Pieter Van Der Westhuizen

Bootstrap for ASP.Net MVC

If you are an ASP.NET MVC developer and would like to know how to incorporate Bootstrap into your projects, then this book is invaluable to you. Developers with entry-level experience of ASP.NET MVC development and limited experience with Bootstrap will also benefit from this book.
Published August 22nd 2014 by Packt Publishing (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Bootstrap for ASP.Net MVC, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bootstrap for ASP.Net MVC

Tito Mari
Oct 15, 2014 Tito Mari rated it it was amazing
We highly recommend this book for rookies and veteran alike in ASP.NET MVC; we should know, this book helped us transition from a different platform and saved us from many troubles starting with figuring our way within and around Visual Studio 2013. Veterans would find the explanations easy to understand and the steps as easy to follow as a cookbook.
J.J. Smith
Nov 27, 2014 J.J. Smith rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An excellent resource for any developer needing help with front-end development.

The book started off with step-by-step instructions on how to setup your Visual Studio project with the Bootstrap framework, making sure that the reader is aware of the resources provided by the framework and how to reference them in a layout file, either directly or minified. An introduction to the layout system and styling common form elements follows and ensures the reader is well prepared to tackle using the more
Bill Jones
Nov 29, 2014 Bill Jones rated it it was amazing
Bootstrap for ASP.NET MVN

I've used bootstrap for quite some time now and haven't really done much with ASP.NET and decided why not check out this book and get a quick head start. I really am glad the book worked on Bootstrap-themed scaffolded views as it makes generic pages much easier to do on the fly or to have a template system implemented really quickly. This book can really help you put together a quick site in ASP.NET with minimal effort, and my favorite part was integrating the jQuery Dat
Ovais Mehboob
Nov 16, 2014 Ovais Mehboob rated it really liked it
This book is a perfect guide to learn about using Bootstrap in ASP.NET MVC applications. Pieter does not only provided the basic information about incorporating Bootstrap in ASP.NET MVC but for almost each topic there are steps provided with code snippets that helps the reader to perform hands-on on the fly.
Saša Vukobrad
Dec 06, 2014 Saša Vukobrad rated it it was amazing
Great book for starting with bootstrap, but also very good for people already using bootstrap. I was a using bootstrap when i got this book and find out how many things i didn't know that even exist :). Book is helping me now in every project and i recommend it to everyone.
Ruben
Ruben rated it it was amazing
Jun 29, 2016
wilton  Yovan
wilton Yovan rated it liked it
Mar 24, 2016
Stephen
Stephen rated it liked it
Jun 26, 2015
Alain
Alain is currently reading it
Oct 21, 2014
Mihaylo Kovbasiuk
Mihaylo Kovbasiuk marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Believe Succeed
Believe Succeed marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Nashrah Khan
Nashrah Khan marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
محمود الطورى
محمود الطورى marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
Sof
Sof marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
James W Sooter
James W Sooter is currently reading it
Feb 06, 2015
Kupija
Kupija added it
Feb 08, 2015
Tam
Tam marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Alessandro
Alessandro marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Hobus
Hobus added it
Jun 03, 2015
Mahdi Abu baker
Mahdi Abu baker is currently reading it
Oct 27, 2015
Khaid
Khaid marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2015
Pablo
Pablo marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2016
Padmapriya
Padmapriya marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2016
Tan Ky
Tan Ky marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2016
Abraham Darius Llave
Abraham Darius Llave marked it as to-read
May 03, 2016

Goodreads is hiring!

If you like books and love to build cool products, we may be looking for you.
Learn more »