Start by marking “Coyote Series (Coyote, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Coyote Series (Coyote, #1-3)

Coyote Series (Coyote #1-3)

The story revolves around the rags to riches rise of Maria Brooks who marries a deranged genius working in the pharmaceutical industry. Drug addiction, anti-aging, art theft, murder, and the reader's favorite - Slade Kelly, a flawed, noirish undercover detective makes this an engaging and entertaining read. The action spans the globe – from the barren deserts of California ...more
Published August 27th 2014 by Dianne Harman

To ask other readers questions about Coyote Series, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Coyote Series

Simon Okill
Aug 28, 2014 Simon Okill rated it it was amazing
Coyote Series (Coyote, #1-3)by Dianne Harman is a box set I just had to have. This series of sharp thrillers is a joy to read and each book just keeps on getting better. The characters are well fleshed out, the plot thickens with each glorious chapter and leaves the reader wanting more.
If you like your thrillers way outside the box with mad scientist, terrified wife, runaway wife meets mysterious stranger and a cracking courtroom drama full of suspense, then I recommend you download this awesome
Christoph Fischer
Aug 31, 2014 Christoph Fischer rated it it was amazing
“Blue Coyote Hotel” by Dianne Harman has at its heart an excellent idea and an intelligent concept that is very well presented and told with irony as well as compassion.
The main character Jeffrey is an idealistic scientist very much in love with his beautiful wife Maria. Working on an anti-ageing drug initially he compromises his work life for Maria, loses his job and ends up pursuing his dream of making the world a better place by other means at the Blue Coyote Hotel. The book actually begins w
Jana Petken
Sep 01, 2014 Jana Petken rated it it was amazing
I had read the first two books but decided to get the box set to finish off the series. A reviewer here has already gone into detail about the intricate stories and plots and describes all three books very well. I would just like to say that I thoroughly enjoyed them. This is the kind of series that could very well be picked up for the screen.

The concept of the Coyote series is quite unique, has enough emotional pull because of the different characters, and lives they lead, and the main charact
Lynne
Sep 24, 2015 Lynne rated it it was ok
After reading, and enjoying the Cedar Bay cozies by Dianne Harman, the Coyote series sounded interesting. Since it was significantly less to buy the boxed set rather than the individual books, I chose that option because I assumed I would enjoy the books. It was an interesting set because there was a connecting thread throughout. However, each book could have been a stand-alone. Had I not gotten the set, I believe I would have stopped after the first book, "Blue Coyote Motel." There were things ...more
S.R. Mallery
Aug 27, 2014 S.R. Mallery rated it it was amazing
MEGA TREATS IN A BOX!!

Having read Ms. Harman’s wonderful Coyote books, I am absolutely THRILLED that they are now out in a boxed set! One well-written novel after another showed me some very basic facts about this author: not only are her books filled with appealing characters, unique situations, great descriptions, and plots galore, she has managed to make each one of these books able to stand on its own as well as work as a collection. Now THAT takes talent! Bottom line? Treat yourself and you
Elias Zapple
Sep 06, 2014 Elias Zapple rated it it was amazing
Having read the others separately, books full of suspense, intrigue and fast paced action with some steaminess woven in this collection represents fantastic value for money. At around 60p per book and if you're not persuaded by the huge amount of positive reviews and good press then there really is nothing to lose. Blue Coyote Motel is an acclaimed, very well-written novel worth the price alone. Get this collection while you can!
Zoe Saadia
Sep 03, 2014 Zoe Saadia rated it it was amazing
Wonderful series, very emotional and full of twists and turns on every corner. Loved how the characters developed from book to book. Maria and Jeffrey are both delightfully complicate, but the other, secondary characters are as fascinating, intertwined in the story in a subtle way; the reader gets to meet characters that are destined to become important later on without 'the encounter' being forced on him/her. Loved all three books in these series!
Bill Swanson
Sep 04, 2014 Bill Swanson rated it it was amazing
Surprising, intriguing and really interesting. This book was a good read from the beginning to the very end. Truly liked the characters, the setting and the storyline. I will look for more books written by Dianne Harman.
Travis Casey
Aug 28, 2014 Travis Casey rated it it was amazing
This is an excellent series written by a talented author. Skillfully woven craftsmanship which had me gripping my Kindle in anticipation as to what would happen next in each and every book. I loved it!
C.B. Blaha
Sep 14, 2014 C.B. Blaha rated it it was amazing
Wow!

This is a great rags to riches story, and now you can buy the complete set! It's real, honest, and down to earth. I especially like reading stories set in places that I've been, and it has that too. You'll love every minute you spend reading. Highly recommended.
Eddie
Sep 10, 2014 Eddie rated it it was amazing
Love this series. The characters are well developed, the plot is unique, and there's plenty of twists and turns.

Martha Letson
Feb 12, 2015 Martha Letson rated it it was amazing
Could not stop reading

Excellent story line, plot and just plain good read. I did not want to put it down. Recommend highly to anyone who likes to read.
Sherry Callaway
Jun 03, 2015 Sherry Callaway rated it it was amazing
Good Read!

I enjoyed all three Blue Coyote books from start to finish. I will be reading more books by this author.
Stevie Turner
Sep 05, 2014 Stevie Turner rated it it was amazing
Wow - three books together for the price of one! Miss Harman's Coyote series are well worth reading; interesting characters and well written plots make for great page-turning novels. Well done!
Roberta J. Hinderliter
Jan 05, 2015 Roberta J. Hinderliter rated it it was amazing
Coyote Series Boxed Set

What a read, I was overwhelmed at first by the way the writer wrote of all the characters and the story itself turned out to be quite outstanding.
Sandy Black
Sandy Black rated it it was amazing
Sep 03, 2014
C.E.
C.E. rated it it was amazing
Terri
Terri rated it it was amazing
Apr 08, 2015
Kathy Neti
Kathy Neti rated it really liked it
Nov 02, 2016
Jefferson Kilcorse
Jefferson Kilcorse rated it liked it
May 04, 2015
Hunter Jones
Sep 03, 2014 Hunter Jones rated it it was amazing
Fantastic boxset!
TL Clark (author of love)
TL Clark (author of love) rated it it was amazing
Sep 05, 2014
Beth Rogers
Beth Rogers rated it really liked it
Apr 05, 2015
Normandie Alleman
Normandie Alleman rated it it was amazing
gail russell
gail russell rated it it was amazing
Jul 09, 2016
Richard J. Link
Richard J. Link rated it it was amazing
Nov 25, 2015
Judith Lucci
Judith Lucci rated it it was amazing
Sep 02, 2014
Robert Dillender
Robert Dillender rated it it was amazing
Nov 28, 2016
Sharon Heiniger
Sharon Heiniger rated it it was amazing
Aug 18, 2015
Bridgitte Lesley
Bridgitte Lesley rated it it was amazing
« previous 1 3 4 next »

Coyote (3 books)
  • Blue Coyote Motel (Coyote, #1)
  • Coyote in Provence (Coyote #2)
  • Cornered Coyote (Coyote, #3)

“The anger, which had been so much a part of him for so long, was gone, replaced by a sense of peace and calmness.” 0 likes