Start by marking “A Treasury of Bunny Stories” as Want to Read:
A Treasury of Bunny Stories

A Treasury of Bunny Stories

A charming illustrated collection of all of Potter's lovable bunny tales. It's a delightful celebration of the bunny and includes Peter Rabbit, Benjamin Bunny, The Story of a Fierce Bad Rabbit, The Tale of the Bunnies, and The Tale of Mr. Tod. More than 130 full-color illustrations.
Published December 30th 1995 by Gramercy

To ask other readers questions about A Treasury of Bunny Stories, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Treasury of Bunny Stories

The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix PotterThe Complete Tales by Beatrix PotterThe Tale of Squirrel Nutkin by Beatrix PotterThe Tailor of Gloucester by Beatrix PotterThe Tailor of Gloucester and Other Tales by Beatrix Potter by Beatrix Potter
Best of Beatrix Potter
92nd out of 100 books — 2 voters
Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. SeussThe Cat in the Hat by Dr. SeussOne Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish by Dr. SeussAre You My Mother? by P.D. EastmanHow the Grinch Stole Christmas! by Dr. Seuss
Best books for remembering childhood
92nd out of 118 books — 37 voters

More lists with this book...

Jubilation Lee
Thank God for Beatrix Potter, guys. She taught me at a very young age that I should just roll with the punches, and not let total jerkfaces get me down. Why? Because even if they bite me and scratch me and push me down and steal my carrot, it'll all turn out okay. I just need to go wait in the bushes or something, because a man with a gun is almost guaranteed to show up and blow the head off anyone who is bullying me, and I'll be able to go back and get my carrot and laugh.

Don't worry, Nice Gent
Corinne
I love Beatrix Potter. Her short little stories are perfect for young attention spans and the illustrations are so beautiful. This treasury has three fantastic stories - The Tales of Peter Rabbit, The Tale of Benjamin Bunny and the Tale of the Flopsy Bunnies. My kids loved those first three, the characters are so human-like and the animals always seem to find their way out of trouble.

The Tale of Mr. Tod, however, is incredibly long and a bit dull, even for me. I was disappointed that two or thr
Andrea P.
Jun 23, 2011 Andrea P. rated it it was amazing
This has been one of my favorite books since i was able to read!!!! I love all of the stories in here. i remember my dad gave it to me as a gift one day. After he came home from work, he gave it to me and i wrote my name in it!
Rain Misoa
Nov 04, 2014 Rain Misoa rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Bunny lovers and people who has played Reader Rabbit.
Recommended to Rain by: Library
I enjoyed this short story collection of Peter Rabbit! Can't wait to read more!

To read my full review, click here.
Danny
Apr 04, 2011 Danny rated it really liked it
We have an ancient edition of this book with about five stories in it. Tonight, we read the "Tale of Jeremy Fisher," one I don't recall having read before.
Sharon
Apr 04, 2011 Sharon rated it really liked it
Shelves: childhood, to-a-child
Tommy
Apr 04, 2011 Tommy rated it really liked it
Nicholas.biggs
Nicholas.biggs rated it really liked it
Sep 12, 2011
Gabriel
Gabriel rated it it was amazing
Sep 15, 2010
Peyten
Peyten rated it liked it
Oct 29, 2009
Khris Sellin
Khris Sellin rated it it was amazing
Jul 17, 2009
David Garboski
David Garboski rated it it was ok
Jan 08, 2009
Eileen
Eileen rated it really liked it
Aug 12, 2009
Jessie
Jessie rated it really liked it
Apr 13, 2013
Mandi
Mandi rated it liked it
Aug 18, 2009
Mashkai
Mashkai rated it it was amazing
Nov 17, 2012
Geishagirlme
Geishagirlme rated it really liked it
Apr 06, 2009
Amanda Yanez
Amanda Yanez rated it it was amazing
Sep 11, 2010
Rose
Rose rated it it was amazing
Feb 26, 2010
M
M rated it it was amazing
Nov 08, 2009
Cate Forster
Cate Forster rated it liked it
Oct 18, 2011
Ninja
Ninja rated it really liked it
Jun 07, 2009
Laura Verret
Laura Verret rated it really liked it
Jun 10, 2015
Becca
Becca rated it did not like it
Mar 27, 2009
Irene
Irene rated it really liked it
Apr 05, 2011
L
L rated it liked it
May 17, 2009
Claire Revell
Claire Revell rated it liked it
Jan 17, 2010
Amishamj
Amishamj rated it liked it
Mar 06, 2011
Rachel
Rachel rated it really liked it
Sep 09, 2010
Cari Faulkner
Cari Faulkner rated it really liked it
May 24, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Helen Beatrix Potter was an English author, illustrator, mycologist, and conservationist who was best known for her children's books, which featured animal characters such as Peter Rabbit.

Born into a privileged household, Potter was educated by governesses, and grew up isolated from other children. She had numerous pets and through holidays in Scotland and the Lake District developed a love of lan
More about Beatrix Potter...