Start by marking “Be FUNNY or DIE: The 1-Night Stand Quickie Guide that Will Make You Ridiculously FUNNY, Even If You're Not, like Your Life Depends On It...or DIE!” as Want to Read:

TO: The one reading this now wanting to be FUNNY, who is NOT, or is already, but wants to be MORE funny...

Howdy! Hey you! Yeah...YOU!

Why are you even here reading this wanting to be funny? Ah, let me guess...

- Is it to impress the hot ladies or cute guys, hoping to get into her panties or his tidy-whities?

- Is it to get along with your boss, colleagues, families, or whoeve
143 pages
Published August 17th 2014 by SN & NS Publications

To ask other readers questions about Be FUNNY or DIE, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Be FUNNY or DIE

Ryan Stone
Jan 18, 2015 Ryan Stone rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just read through the book. Very interesting. Here is my review.

I have always wondered what made some more interesting and funny than others. I have spent so many nights out with friends or a girl, and it was always strange to me that some nights I would feel like I was just killing it with wit and humor, and other nights, I couldn't get a laugh or was given a strange look at a joke that I thought was hilarious.

That was the main point in buying this book. How can I be more consistent with my hum
Javert Permerci
Apr 11, 2015 Javert Permerci rated it it was amazing
Really good book. Here's what I like about the book. It helps you to identify that humor is all around us, and to gets you out of your own logical, comfort zone self, and be able to identify that there are things around us that are comical and can be brought to light to share humor with others.

For instance, how can I be more consistent with my humor and get rid of those awkward moments? This is something that happens to me like all the time. Awkward silence, or worse - bad jokes.

The book definit
Peter Drucker
Aug 29, 2014 Peter Drucker rated it it was amazing
This is quite different than any other books I have on this topic of humor and how to be funny. The techniques and strategies are there, but it has a more focus on using humor for being outgoing in the real world, than being a comedian. That's good because not everybody wants to do standup for a living, so the appeal of this book can be for the everyday common folks, who just wants to normally funnier than who they are now.

Now on to the book itself. The title is quite catchy to say the least I d
Evija
Feb 08, 2015 Evija rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I got this book for free from librarything.com member giveaway.
It was an easy read for one lazy evening.
I liked that the issue was viewed as a complex fenomena not just compilation of jokes: learn them by heart and you will be all right. It's a lot of things which influences our way of communication and one must do much more than just to go around telling cheap jokes. It's necessary to read, go to events, learn, exercise the brains to get to achieve the goal of beeing funny.
However I was expecti
Justin
Sep 09, 2014 Justin rated it it was amazing
This book is a very informative. It teaches you and explains why it is necessary to be funny. Along with explanations, it relates to real life circumstances. And these circumstances are given in a very informative and concise way.

The first few chapters begin with some reasons to be funny. I already knew that being funny can lead you to better friendships but the book greatly provides the purpose of being funny around other people. It greatly defines the importance of being a funny person other t
Gabriel Angelo
Aug 22, 2014 Gabriel Angelo rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Brunia Cajuste
Brunia Cajuste rated it it was amazing
Dec 05, 2015
P.W.
Feb 03, 2015 P.W. rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
review coming soon
Gabriel Angelo
Nov 20, 2014 Gabriel Angelo rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Gabriel Angelo
Jan 18, 2015 Gabriel Angelo rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
John C
John C added it
Oct 23, 2014
Sarantsatsral
Sarantsatsral marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
Matthew
Matthew marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
Sharonren
Sharonren marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Lily
Lily marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
Founder of SN & NS Publications, the publisher of multiple works within the realm social dynamics interaction, dating advice, and human behaviors.

Editor-In-Chief of Social Natural, the definite name in social mastery for men to improve their social relationships and dating life.
More about Gabriel Angelo...