Start by marking “Corvette Odyssey: The True Story of One Man's Path to Roadster Redemption” as Want to Read:
Corvette Odyssey: The True Story of One Man's Path to Roadster Redemption

Corvette Odyssey: The True Story of One Man's Path to Roadster Redemption

It was a car fanatic's nightmare. While Terry Berkson was visiting his newborn son at the hospital, his '63 Corvette-a gift from his late father-was stolen off the streets of Brooklyn.
Berkson didn't have theft insurance, and he couldn't get over the loss. Detectives wrote his car off. It's been chopped up for parts, they told him. He would never find it. His wife and his
Published July 1st 2004 by The Lyons Press

To ask other readers questions about Corvette Odyssey, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Corvette Odyssey

Jean
Feb 23, 2014 Jean rated it really liked it
I don't normally read books about cars but the reason I read this book is because it was "Highly Recommended with Broad Appeal" by Library Journal.From a woman's perspective I wasn't disappointed. Once I started reading this book I couldn't put it down. I thought it would read like a detective story but surprisingly much of what goes on is not about car theft but more about what a cherished possession represents in a person's life and how the theft of it can affect a family. The tried patience ...more
Roberta
Jan 07, 2014 Roberta rated it liked it
I bought this book for my brother and decided to read it myself. It's funny that it reminds me of another book that I reviewed sort of recently, Beast of Never, Cat of God: The Search for the Eastern Puma. Except in that book the author was searching for a cougar and in this book the author was looking for a Corvette. But, otherwise, they were sort of weirdly the same.
Louis
Sep 26, 2012 Louis rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I live in NYC. and over the years have had 2 cars stolen. I was insured but even if I wasn't , I wouldn't have risked my life and marriage to recover a stolen automobile. As I read Berkson's account I began to understand his emotional connection to the car and became so emotionally involved myself with his quest to find his beloved Corvette that I couldn't put the book down. I read it in one sitting!
Jason Bernhardt
Nov 14, 2008 Jason Bernhardt rated it really liked it
I am biased because I know the author, but I do feel as though this is a good read for anyone. It's not just about a car, but one man's spirited journey to reclaim one of the loves of his life.
Glenn Houthuysen
Glenn Houthuysen rated it really liked it
Nov 04, 2012
Claire
Claire rated it it was amazing
Sep 28, 2011
Jeff
Jeff rated it liked it
Aug 11, 2015
Daniel Wetta
Daniel Wetta rated it really liked it
Jun 18, 2013
Marla
Marla rated it did not like it
May 07, 2010
Lesley
Lesley rated it did not like it
May 07, 2010
Jose
Jose rated it it was amazing
Nov 09, 2013
Jesse
Sep 27, 2011 Jesse rated it it was amazing
Well worth reading.
Janet
Janet marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2007
Rick Schultz
Rick Schultz marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2009
Vanessa
Vanessa marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2011
Sharon
Sharon added it
Mar 11, 2012
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2016