Start by marking “Loving Their Vixen Mate (Pack Wars, #4)” as Want to Read:
Loving Their Vixen Mate (Pack Wars, #4)

Loving Their Vixen Mate (Pack Wars #4)

The hunt begins.

Mackenzie Wagner is deeply worried when her cousin not only fails to return from a job interview in Florida, she doesn’t answer her phone. Fearing something has happened to Cheryl, Mackenzie is determined to find answers. Now that her werewolf father has been slain by the evil Colters, it’s her job to carry on the tradition of helping others.

Werewolf cous
Published September 10th 2014 by Erotic Reads Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Loving Their Vixen Mate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Loving Their Vixen Mate

Lanie (Lanies Book Thoughts)
Sep 09, 2014 Lanie (Lanies Book Thoughts) rated it it was amazing
Loving Their Vixen Mate was an awesome story with love, mystery, suspense and action. The story starts out introducing our heroine Mac as a panicked mess because her cousin has been missing for weeks. She decides to go and find her, which is how she ends up in Florida searching around for clues. In Florida, Mac learns not everything is what it seems and that a lot more is going on than just her missing cousin. On this adventure, Mac meets her mates by accident and the story takes off from there. ...more
Denise Dow
Sep 17, 2016 Denise Dow rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Overall this is a good series

I have read the first four books in the series. They are good books. At times it seems repetitive. Will read #5.
Sassy Beta Reading & Review
Aug 24, 2014 Sassy Beta Reading & Review rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!! I absofreakinlutely loved this book! This is book 4 of the series and it does not disappoint. This book has almost everything a book lover could ever want. It had mystery, deceit, deception, angst, heartache, intrigue, even a few lol moments and of course hot sexy were's that are super hot and yummylicious.

Oh did I forget to mention the hot menage sex? Granted...I don't think it was as hot as number 3's but it's still hot enough to make you squirm in your seat and put a smile on your fa
Cherri-Anne
Aug 25, 2014 Cherri-Anne rated it it was amazing
A terrific book to an even greater series – 5 stars

This is the fourth book in The Pack Wars series and it only keeps getting better! I thought that this book was the best so far. It has so much happening in this one story that you can’t go wrong! I mean come on, you have 2 hot and sexy werewolves – good ones of course – a gal who is half werewolf, a missing person, a character that is bad but you keep hoping is good (I personally love it when an author can make you feel for the bad guy!) and the
Ana P
Jan 11, 2015 Ana P rated it really liked it
I absolutely loved this book, so much action and a girl that just won't be controlled by a man, much less two!!

Mac is a very independent woman and I can relate to that, she soon finds out that it won't be so easy with the two hunks that turn out to be her mates. That is not going to stop her though, she has to find her kidnapped cousin and will go to any dangerous length to accomplish that.

Brandon and Sam have finally met their mate and man is she a handful, she won't stay put and gets herself i
Janka
Sep 10, 2014 Janka rated it really liked it
I received a free copy for an honest review.

I have not read other stories in this series so all the characters were new to me.
Mac is a half werewolf. She works for PI company and decides to go looking for her cousin who goes missing. She meets Sam and Brandon who are werewolves and also her mates. They help her in her search for her cousin. The plot of the story is good, it flows great, but... Something is missing. I would like to know more about Mac, being a half were, what her powers were, etc
Heather Fortman
Aug 27, 2014 Heather Fortman rated it it was amazing
Fantastic book!!!

I haven't read anything else by this author, but I have to say that I really REALLY liked this story! It was wonderful and I really want to go read the other books in the series now!

When Mackenzie's cousin stops answering her calls, she travels to Florida and come across two Alpha's and well what ensues is fast and furious action! The mystery they all work on brings the reader into the book and keeps them involved!

IF you don't like Ménage than you're not going to like this one
Niki Driscoll
Aug 23, 2014 Niki Driscoll rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished
Having not read anything by this author before, I was not sure what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised by this fast paced intriguing mystery. Our heroine is not the sit at home type and can pick locks, hack complicated encryption and get herself into more trouble quicker than you can turn the pages. It takes two bad boy alpha werewolves to try and keep up with her. Throw in a kidnapping, a dislike to rival the Hatfield’s and McCoy’s, corruption and super sizzling sex; you get one hell of a ...more
Shannon Ferguson
Sep 10, 2014 Shannon Ferguson rated it really liked it
This is the first paranormal book I read of Vella Day's, and I really enjoyed it. It drew me in immediately, with a kidnapping. Add in 2 hot werewolves and a girl who can hack computer systems and can pick a lock no problem, and you've got an intense romantic paranormal suspense. The sparks between Mac (mackenzie) and Sam and Brandon were intense (this is a m/f/m menage, but there is no sexual play between the men). Highly suggest to anyone looking for a great paranormal read.
Colleen Everly
Sep 10, 2014 Colleen Everly rated it really liked it
First book I've read from this author and I really liked it. It's book 4 in the series but it can be read stand alone. I plan on purchasing the first 3 now because I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I loved how she was so spunky and gave them sass back even though she knew she may get a spanking. I enjoyed the action and suspense and how she was desperate to find her missing cousin and how her two guys helped her. The sex scenes were awesome. I can't wait to read more from this author.
SiKReviews
Aug 22, 2014 SiKReviews rated it really liked it
Out of the entire series so far, this is by far my favorite. I love how Mack already knows about werewolves and their culture. We as readers can just focus on the plot and not just whether or not she will accept their ways. I like where the entire story is going. I cannot wait to find out what comes next.
Tasha
Jun 20, 2015 Tasha rated it it was amazing
Before even reading the book my first hope was they find Cheryl because I can’t imagine this book having the perfect ending without her being found. Loving Their Vixen Mate was an awesome story with love, mystery, suspense and action. Loving Their Vixen Mate was an awesome story with love, mystery, suspense and action. This series was on Fire!!
Diane Werning
Jun 22, 2015 Diane Werning rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loving Their Vixen Mate: Paranormal Werewolf Military Operation(Pack Wars Book 4)

This book was the best in the series,there was so much action in this book you did not want to put it down.The sex in it wasn't bad either.
Jenny
Jenny rated it really liked it
Oct 01, 2016
Amy
Amy rated it it was amazing
Jan 13, 2015
Scrap
Scrap rated it it was amazing
Nov 29, 2015
Carolyn & Theresa Rumsey
Carolyn & Theresa Rumsey rated it it was amazing
Mar 06, 2016
Maggie
Maggie rated it really liked it
Nov 15, 2015
Geraldine
Geraldine rated it liked it
Oct 13, 2015
Sarah Davies
Sarah Davies rated it really liked it
May 18, 2016
Linda Johnson
Linda Johnson rated it really liked it
Apr 05, 2015
Leslie
Leslie rated it it was amazing
Jun 25, 2015
Pat Townsend
Pat Townsend rated it it was amazing
Nov 30, 2016
Maggie
Maggie rated it really liked it
Oct 28, 2015
Joanne
Joanne rated it really liked it
Oct 19, 2014
Star
Star rated it liked it
Feb 24, 2016
Kristy
Kristy rated it really liked it
Dec 24, 2014
Donna Mercer
Donna Mercer rated it really liked it
Jul 28, 2016
Teresa Cranner
Teresa Cranner rated it liked it
Dec 17, 2014
Zelda
Zelda rated it liked it
Aug 21, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Oycher
  • Deadly Shades of Gold (Altered States, #2)
  • Love Slave for Two: Reckoning (Love Slave for Two, #4)
  • Full House (Three of a Kind, #3)
  • Faye's Spirit
  • Steal the Day (Thieves, #2)
  • Down and Dirty
  • Captive (Black Wolf Gorge, #3)
  • Finding Her Men (Men of the Border Lands, #7)
  • Full Frontal (Front Man, #3)
  • Unbridled and Unbranded (The Double Rider Men's Club #5)
  • Beth's Saviors (Passion, Victoria #4)
  • Return of a Soldier (Soldier, #4)
  • Double Infiltration (The Sinful 7 of Delite, Texas, #4)
  • Kiss Across Chains (Kiss Across Time #3)
  • Sophie's New Life (At the Billionaire's Command, #2)
  • United Passion (Alpha Colony, #2)
  • Playing with Fire (Ecstasy, Colorado, #1)
I am so excited to bring you my new erotic romantic suspenses. I love alpha men. What better way than to infuse them with yummy animalistic traits. I've been writing for thirteen years and have a few other aliases. I hope you enjoy this series. There's more to come. I love hearing from readers!!

You can contact me at velladayauthor@gmail.com.

More about Vella Day...

Pack Wars (6 books)
  • Training Their Mate (Pack Wars, #1)
  • Claiming Their Mate (Pack Wars, #2)
  • Rescuing Their Virgin Mate (Pack Wars, #3)
  • Fighting for Their Mate (Pack Wars, #5)
  • Enticing Their Mate (Pack Wars #6)