Start by marking “Raven Episode 4 (Chronicles of Steele #1.4)” as Want to Read:
Raven Episode 4 (Chronicles of Steele #1.4)

Raven Episode 4 (Chronicles of Steele #1.4)

Episode 4 of a 4 part Steampunk Fantasy set in an alternate universe. Peace and safety...a promise often made but seldom kept. Can Raven trust that anyone will be able to protect the young baron as she has?
ebook
Published September 2014 by AltWit Press

To ask other readers questions about Raven Episode 4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Raven Episode 4

Laura Greenwood
Nov 18, 2014 Laura Greenwood rated it really liked it
Shelves: october-2014, 2014
Review forthcoming on http://a-reader-lives-a-thousand-live...

Having found Darius by working together, Raven has to finally learn to trust Jack Grant, even if that goes against everything that she thinks is right. Though trusting him might mean having to accept the strange emotions that she feels towards him. Jack Grant knows that his first goal is to get Darius home, but he can't help but watch Raven, especially when he learns that she is to be living at the palace as protector of the young bar
Kathryn Svendsen
Oct 31, 2014 Kathryn Svendsen rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mystery, suspense
Episode 4 is the conclusion to the Raven series. Episode 4 continues on directly from where Episode 3 left off.

Darius has been extremely ill for days and the wood witch is in some kind of comatose state. The group has run out of food. They have to decide what to do. They choose to return down the mountain to the town only to discover that Darius’ brother Baron Solomon is on his death bed and so the Duke desperately wants Darius back home.

The group makes their way back to New Haven and Raven agre
Becky Stephens
Oct 05, 2014 Becky Stephens rated it it was amazing
Shelves: steampunk, fantasy
With so many revelations and twists, Episode 4 is a fantastic end to an amazing fantasy steampunk adventure.

One of the things I love about this story is Raven's relationship with the young Baron, Darius. Even when it appears that Darius is safe, Raven continues to watch over him. She has come to truly care for him, and not just as a life to redeem for one she has taken in her reaper duties.

And what can I say about Captain Grant? He recognizes that Raven's "passion was like a storm, and he could
Lindsay
Oct 06, 2014 Lindsay rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review
So this is the end of Raven's story, but really it feels more like a beginning. While the overall story is largely wrapped up, there's still so much that I want to know! No, scratch that. I NEED to know! Pauline has given us a hint that Darius will be getting his own story, and I am desperately hoping that Raven might make an appearance. Otherwise, I'll miss her!!

If you're just discovering this story, I really hope you will take the opportunity to start the story with Episode 1. The whole series
T.R.
Sep 26, 2014 T.R. rated it it was amazing
If you love steampunk fantasy, this is the series for you. Raven, who is a reaper, takes her job seriously. In this last part of the series, Raven stays with Darius until he is safe. Even when he is back to his home, she knows he still is in danger but doesn't know who from. During her watch, she also finds something unexpected. Can Raven truly save Darius? Will she figure out who to trust? Raven even finds her heart and she feels she maybe be falling in love but who is it? With all the twist ...more
Ian
Nov 15, 2014 Ian rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This final episode wraps up the story really well.

It had a really fast pace as one hopes for in a final act. I like Raven even more as a result of this final episode. Creeden has done a really good job with her character but there is still much we don't know about her. I do hope we get to see another novel or 2 about Raven so we as readers can unravel some of her mystery.

I'd also like to see more of Jack Grant and Uncle Monroe, two minor characters that have much potential.

This was my first stea
Meredith
Meredith rated it it was amazing
Sep 22, 2015
Mary Hackathorn-powers
Mary Hackathorn-powers rated it really liked it
Jan 16, 2015
Tina Marie Lane
Tina Marie Lane rated it it was amazing
Mar 29, 2016
Saffron
Saffron rated it really liked it
Feb 13, 2016
Lori
Lori rated it really liked it
Nov 18, 2014
Jessica Andrews
Jessica Andrews rated it liked it
Dec 23, 2014
Kelly
Kelly rated it really liked it
Nov 05, 2014
S.M. Blooding
S.M. Blooding rated it really liked it
Feb 05, 2015
Shirley Youngblood
Shirley Youngblood rated it it was amazing
Apr 24, 2016
Brenda
Brenda rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2016
B. Brumley
B. Brumley rated it it was amazing
Feb 28, 2015
Hannah L (Reviewer)
Hannah L (Reviewer) rated it really liked it
Jun 16, 2015
K.A. Last
K.A. Last rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2016
Yvonne Farmer
Yvonne Farmer rated it it was amazing
Oct 05, 2014
Jassa Jalessa
Jassa Jalessa rated it really liked it
Sep 08, 2015
Good Reader
Good Reader rated it really liked it
Sep 02, 2015
Judith Noameshie
Judith Noameshie rated it it was amazing
Nov 15, 2014
Lindy
Lindy rated it really liked it
Dec 07, 2015
Sara Hayes
Sara Hayes rated it it was amazing
Apr 15, 2016
Cheryl
Cheryl rated it it was amazing
Nov 15, 2014
Cynthia Ridings
Cynthia Ridings rated it really liked it
Oct 22, 2015
M. Maria
M. Maria rated it it was amazing
Sep 07, 2015
Chelsea
Dec 30, 2014 Chelsea rated it it was amazing
See full review with complete book.
Daniel Skovhoej
Daniel Skovhoej rated it it was ok
Nov 23, 2016
Pauline Creeden is an award-winning author, horse trainer, and overall book ninja. She becomes the main character in each of her stories, and because she has ADD, she will get bored if she pretends to be one person for too long.

Armored Hearts, her joint effort with author Melissa Turner Lee, has been a #1 Bestseller in Christian Fantasy and been awarded the Crowned Heart for Excellence by InDtale
More about Pauline Creeden...

Chronicles of Steele (1 books)
  • Raven (Chronicles of Steele, #1)