Start by marking “Legend of the Mystic Knights” as Want to Read:
Legend of the Mystic Knights

Legend of the Mystic Knights

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  10 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
The world has been taken over by evil monsters spawned in hell itself. So powerful is the evil that civilization has been stuck in the medieval times for the last 1,000 years. The only hope for humankind is a page training to be a knight. Is the simple page the one prophesied to remove the evil from our world? Can this page become a knight, so he can fulfill his destiny? ...more
Published August 11th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Legend of the Mystic Knights, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Legend of the Mystic Knights

Dale King
Sep 24, 2015 Dale King rated it it was amazing
I was surprised I would enjoy this book so much. I was not impressed at all by the cover. After I started reading I was blown away. The detail to how people lived in medieval times was impressive. I enjoyed the adventure, the suspense and the humor in the book.
Chris Brener
Sep 29, 2015 Chris Brener rated it it was amazing
I loved this book.
The historical account of daily life is incredible.
The monsters were unique and strange, and the adventure kept me on the edge of my seat. Incredible read. I cannot wait for the sequel.
Ted Matheson
Sep 20, 2015 Ted Matheson rated it it was amazing
This book was fantastic.
I liked how fantasy was woven in with historical living history. Sometimes I felt I was there in the story. I was entertained, and educated at the same time.
Keith Quinn
Nov 04, 2015 Keith Quinn rated it it was amazing
This is an essential novel for anyone who likes living history and fantasy. The author did something amazing by describing everyday living in medieval Europe with a story of fantasy. Other fantasy author’s should take note of how this was written.Legend of the Mystic Knights
Chip Smith
Oct 24, 2015 Chip Smith rated it it was amazing
Was surprised how informative this book was about living history. Not only was it filled with a great fantasy story, the detail about medieval life was impressive.
Frances Crete
Nov 17, 2015 Frances Crete rated it it was amazing
I really like this book, there was a lot of adventure. The knights were as I imagined them to be, brave and chivalrous.
Tom Robertson
Nov 19, 2015 Tom Robertson rated it it was amazing
It’s nice to read a fantasy novel based in reality. There are dragons, but different bread types. The knights use different varieties of weapons instead of just a sword.
David Brigss
Nov 23, 2015 David Brigss rated it it was amazing
I liked reading this novel. I enjoyed the references to historical figures, who because time has changed, they have changed also. It also had good humor combined with some pretty intense scenes.
W.A. Rusho
Aug 19, 2014 W.A. Rusho rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
William Banks
William Banks rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2015
Olena Storozhuk
Olena Storozhuk marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
Dragonr
Dragonr marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2015
Wordsl Dreamsl
Wordsl Dreamsl marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2015
C.L. Schneider
C.L. Schneider marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2015
Nikki
Nikki marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2016
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2016
Jim Repulsion
Jim Repulsion marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2016
Nightwind
Nightwind marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2016
Ian Donnelly
Ian Donnelly marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2016
Danielle N
Danielle N marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2016
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
May 27, 2016
Stalfos
Stalfos marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2016
Sasaya Hamer-pennisi
Sasaya Hamer-pennisi marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2016
RtG
RtG marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2016
Arin
Arin marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2016
Many people have a day when they come into their own. Sometimes it was when they first played a sport, others when they found a calling. For W.A. Rusho, it was when he was in the military, where he discovered the dedication and commitment that he lacked earlier in life. Through dedication he found confidence. This sense of commitment and confidence he applied to everything.

Following his military c
More about W.A. Rusho...

“Writing is easy; getting the words in the right order is the hard part.” 0 likes