Start by marking “Christmas in Whitehorn (Montana Mavericks)” as Want to Read:
Christmas in Whitehorn (Montana Mavericks)

Christmas in Whitehorn (Montana Mavericks: Christmas in Whitehorn #1)

3.68 of 5 stars 3.68  ·  rating details  ·  280 ratings  ·  12 reviews

Detective Mark Kincaid was worn to the bone after his years on New York's tough city streets. Upon his return to Whitehorn, all he wanted was peace and quiet--not some sweet, adorable do-gooder messing up the sanctity of his brooding existence. His neighbor Darcy Montague was all sugar and spice, endearing herself with loaves of pumpkin bread and intimate dinners for two.

Paperback, Silhouette Special Edition, No. 1435, 250 pages
Published December 1st 2001 by Silhouette Books

To ask other readers questions about Christmas in Whitehorn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas in Whitehorn

Christmas in Whitehorn is a book by American author, Susan Mallery the 40th book of the Montana Mavericks series. When Darcy Montague, baker and diner waitress, invites her new neighbour, Mark Kincaid to a Thanksgiving dinner party, she doesn’t think he’ll come. Mark has returned to Whitehorn after some very stressful years as a New York cop, and he is not at all sure he wants anything to do with sweet, well-meaning Darcy and her healthy food options. Yet he accepts the invitation, and when unfo ...more
Nthabiseng Nxumalo
I liked the romance and the emotion that is book portrayed but the ending left me with many question like who burned the Hip Hop Cafe and why. I wish there was more from the ending.
Barb Olivarez
Great Christmas read

loved the way the story came together with live and the Christmas spirit. loved to recommend it to friends fora gift
Just a filler read. I enjoy reading all of Susan Mallery's books, but this was a little too basic and I didn't care for the characters.
Marcia Berg Haskell
Enjoyable read of 2 people who have been hurt and who each keep one thing from their past hidden from everyone, including each other. Classic story of how the past becomes to large and the memory of the pain becomes larger than the pain was.
I read this book on my nook, and really enjoyed it.
I liked the storyline concerning one of the main characters brother.
There was a little bit of mystery in this book as well!
A "pwp" kind of story, for me. Nope. =__=
I liked it right up until the characters start having sex in the third chapter. That totally ruined it for me.
Bah! Sappy and unrealistic.
I would have given it 2.5 stars rounded up until the completely inane ending.
Susan Mallery's books always make me feel happy!
love Susan Mallory!
Dine marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2015
Renee marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2015
Klaus added it
Sep 06, 2015
Cherylee marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2015
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2015
Karen Gregory
Karen Gregory marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
Megan Lynn
Megan Lynn marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2015
Pam Luteran-Isbell
Pam Luteran-Isbell marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2015
Kim marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2015
Maria marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2015
  • In Love With Her Boss (Montana Mavericks) (Silhouette Special Edition, No. 1441)
  • Christmas Male (Uniformly Hot!, #12)
  • Secret Santa (Harlequin Blaze, #292)
  • Montana Mavericks Weddings
  • Don't Open Till Christmas (Santori Stories #3)
  • A Convenient Wife (Montana Mavericks: The Historicals)
  • The Gunslinger's Bride (Montana Mavericks)
  • The Sheikh's Unwilling Wife
  • Heating Up The Holidays
  • The Italian's Pregnant Mistress
  • The Tempting Mrs. Reilly
  • Captive At The Sicilian Billionaire's Command (Leopardi Brothers, #1)
  • The Billionaire's Captive Bride
  • The Italian Boss's Mistress Of Revenge
  • Power Play
  • The Boss's Wife For A Week
  • The Renegade
  • Holiday in Stone Creek: A Stone Creek Christmas / At Home in Stone Creek (Stone Creek, #4 & 6)
With more than 25 million books sold worldwide, #1 New York Times bestselling author Susan Mallery is known for creating characters who feel as real as the folks next door, and for putting them into emotional, often funny situations readers recognize from their own lives. Susan’s books have made Booklist’s Top 10 Romances list in four out of five consecutive years. RT Book Reviews says, “When it c ...more
More about Susan Mallery...

Montana Mavericks: Christmas in Whitehorn (3 books)
  • Marked For Marriage (Montana Mavericks) (Silhouette Special Edition #1447)
Chasing Perfect (Fool's Gold, #1) Only Yours (Fool's Gold, #5) Only Mine (Fool's Gold #4) Almost Perfect (Fool's Gold, #2) Finding Perfect (Fool's Gold, #3)