Start by marking “How Can I See the Light When It's So Dark?: Journey to a Thankful Heart” as Want to Read:
How Can I See the Light When It's So Dark?: Journey to a Thankful Heart

How Can I See the Light When It's So Dark?: Journey to a Thankful Heart

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Gratitude is vitally important in our journey toward wholeness. This book looks at the scriptural and psychological foundations of gratitude, and the barriers to developing a thankful heart. Specific tools and techniques are offered to facilitate gratitude. Reflection questions and creative individual and group activities conclude each chapter.
Published November 1st 2007 by Morehouse Publishing

To ask other readers questions about How Can I See the Light When It's So Dark?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How Can I See the Light When It's So Dark?

Marilyn
Very nice, easy reading book that explains how the 'attitude of gratitude' really works, even through the most difficult times. It isn't a 'you must believe' book, but more of a 'here's what I've discovered.' She gives concrete examples of how to change your thinking and your surrounding energy, but also isn't afraid to say "I don't know" with some of the tough questions. It was a good reminder book for me.
Shelie
A good book that gives paths and barriers to a life of gratitude.
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2013
How Can I Let Go If I Don't Know I'm Holding On?: Setting Our Souls Free Praying in the Messiness of Life: 7 Ways to Renew Your Relationship With God How Did I Get to Be 70 When I'm 35 Inside?: Spiritual Surprises of Later Life Rhythms of Growth: 365 Meditations to Nurture the Soul