Start by marking “What's Up: Discovering the Gospel, Jesus, and Who You Really Are, Student Guide” as Want to Read:
What's Up: Discovering the Gospel, Jesus, and Who You Really Are, Student Guide

What's Up: Discovering the Gospel, Jesus, and Who You Really Are, Student Guide

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  3 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Whats Upis a flexible middle-school curriculum workbook using illustrations, stories, and interactive activities to help kids understandwhythe gospel really is good news. A practical application of Klumpenhowers best-sellingShow Them Jesus, Whats Upanswers the real questions of identity and purpose that begin to unfold in middle-school hearts and minds.Revealing Gods love, ...more
Paperback
Published January 19th 2015 by New Growth Press (first published November 30th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about What's Up, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about What's Up

Craig Hurst
Feb 13, 2015 Craig Hurst rated it it was amazing
The message of the gospel of Jesus Christ is the most important thing for all of humanity to hear and for Christians to build their faith around. For a few years now a lot of books have been published on defining the gospel and its implications for our lives. In addition to writing books on a more adult level, there are a number of books out that aim to explain the message of the gospel to children.

Last year Jack Klumpenhower released his book, Show Them Jesus: Teaching the Gospel to Kids, throu
Mathew
Mar 13, 2015 Mathew rated it it was amazing
Pick up your copy today

Jack Klumpenhower’s Show Them Jesus was my dark horse favorite book of 2014. I had never heard of Klumpenhower and had heard nothing about the book. But man did it blow me away—the deftness with which Klumpenhower revealed Jesus was refreshing.

I immediately jumped at the opportunity to receive this new project he partnered with Deborah Harrell to write. I received a teacher’s guide and student’s guide for What’s Up: Discovering the Gospel, Jesus, and Who You Really Are.

I t
Amy
Jan 10, 2016 Amy rated it it was amazing
This 15 week program has been the BEST program I have used thus far and, trust me, I have tried out a lot. The program clearly and systemically goes through the basics of Christianity and how our main focus should always be on Jesus and why we should choose to abide in Him. My kids responded very well to it and also loved it. We will probably review every year. The activities were very helpful.
Cynthia Coletti
Cynthia Coletti marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Elizabeth
Elizabeth is currently reading it
Feb 02, 2015
Adam
Adam marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
Cristian Moscoso
Cristian Moscoso marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2015
Tricia Miller
Tricia Miller marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2015
Joe Best
Joe Best marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2016
Mike C
Mike C added it
May 21, 2016
David Benitez
David Benitez marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2016
Bethany Bowen-Wefuan
Bethany Bowen-Wefuan marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2016