Start by marking “Batang Gembira” as Want to Read:
Batang Gembira

Batang Gembira

The story was set in modern alternate background where fossil fuels was no longer vital in the world. The world depends heavily on new founded energy called Arcane Energy as well as Arcanium based technology called Arcane Tech.

However, there were secrets lie behind the origins of the technology itself where super powered humans exists, named Mana Users under the control of
Paperback
Published 2014 by Lejen Press

Hasif Rayyan
Sep 08, 2014 Hasif Rayyan rated it liked it
[WARNING: LENGTHY REVIEW]

As soon as I’ve stumbled to the release announcement of this book, I am very glad to know that I am not the only Malaysian who had decided to apply ‘light-novel’ writing style for my novel projects. Seeing this book’s cover, designed in PSP-box-game style, again I am glad to know that I’m not the only Malaysian who also attempted to write a RPG-game-themed story, which is popularly used among Japanese modern satire literatures; particularly in light novels. Therefore, I
Arif Zulkifli
Oct 01, 2014 Arif Zulkifli rated it liked it
buku ni aku akan bagi empat bintang kalau lebih banyak scene PVP.

sebanyak-banyak buku yang aku pernah baca, buku nilah satu-satunya yang aku bayangkan watak-wataknya sebagai watak anime dan bukannya orang betul. dan anime yang selalu terlintas dekat kepala masa baca ni ialah Air gear. aku pun tak tahu kenapa.

world building yang okay sahaja bagi aku. boleh diperkemaskan lagi sepatutnya.
oh dan terlalu banyak watak diperkenalkan (dengan berbagai gaya dan warna rambut yang berbeza) buat aku pening n
Hikaoru
Dec 05, 2014 Hikaoru rated it liked it
Shelves: fiction
It was a great story albeit rather forced. It contains the typical plot of a light novel (not something I'm fond of since the translated version is a bit off) or a manga. I don't know, I get the feeling that something is missing. I'd like to know what's going on, obviously. And, I can't keep track of the characters. Gosh. It doesn't help that my brain keeps translating every other sentence into English. I assure you, I usually read Malay novel with none of this hassle. But still, love, love the ...more
Pie Mesnan
Sep 16, 2015 Pie Mesnan rated it liked it
Shelves: lejen
Bagi peminat gamers,RPG, anime dan sewaktu dengannya,aku rasa takde masalah untuk hadam penceritaan buku ni..bg aku, buku ni one of a kind genre..bukan senang nak imaginasi ala2 cerita Final Fantasy..
Amirul Asyraf
Nov 10, 2014 Amirul Asyraf rated it really liked it
Good effort from my bestie.

Penceritaan yang sangat bagus. Dimulakan dengan sejarah Redwall Corp dan diakhiri dengan tanda tanya berkenaan dengan kemampuan sebenar watak utama. Ada kelompongan pada jalan cerita yang mana watak-watak yang terlalu ingin diperkenalkan tapi dapat dikemaskan dengan baik.

Mengharapkan sequel yang penuh dengan aksi, cabaran dan romantik.

All the best for next sequel.

#supportnewtalent
Norash
Mar 01, 2016 Norash rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy
mmg anime version.. haha.. puashati kalau banyak versi light novel kat malaysia. kalau nak import light novel jepun mmg lah pulus habis sbb mahal. tapi, jujur daniel edy tulis sangat detaile. tapi kalau boleh tryla buat kasi nampak tak terlali skema.. hehe.. pepe pun taniah for this novel
Firdaus Ahmad
Sep 10, 2015 Firdaus Ahmad rated it liked it
Faten
Faten rated it liked it
Dec 01, 2014
Ayman Hyeqal
Ayman Hyeqal rated it liked it
Mar 06, 2015
zetty
zetty rated it really liked it
Feb 24, 2015
Kawaii Desu
Kawaii Desu rated it it was amazing
Jul 04, 2016
Nuraliff
Nuraliff rated it really liked it
Nov 30, 2015
Zerokun
Zerokun rated it it was amazing
Mar 03, 2015
Darkrai ZX
Darkrai ZX rated it it was amazing
Oct 02, 2015
Aiman Idris
Aiman Idris rated it it was amazing
Oct 03, 2015
Najmi
Najmi rated it really liked it
Sep 26, 2015
Irfan Danial
Irfan Danial rated it really liked it
Aug 04, 2016
Firdaus Abu Bakar
Firdaus Abu Bakar rated it liked it
Oct 25, 2014
Tiara Edzyan
Tiara Edzyan rated it it was amazing
Mar 25, 2016
Avy  Rivalence
Avy Rivalence rated it liked it
Dec 26, 2014
Asmar Shah
Asmar Shah marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Adrianz
Adrianz marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Faizal Harizt
Faizal Harizt marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Baiti Yusuf
Baiti Yusuf marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2014
Aniq Farhan
Aniq Farhan marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Sariy Syahmi
Sariy Syahmi marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2015
Intan
Intan marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
Barak Half-Screen
Barak Half-Screen is currently reading it
May 13, 2015
Auditory Hallucination
Auditory Hallucination marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2015
Zol Sempoi
Zol Sempoi marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2015
Luqman Hakim
Luqman Hakim marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
Dan Qirin
Dan Qirin marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2015
Syaznee Idris
Syaznee Idris marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2015
Zetty Khairunisa
Zetty Khairunisa marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2015
Ar Fix
Ar Fix marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2015
Kazuto Kamiya
Kazuto Kamiya is currently reading it
Dec 06, 2015
Fatmahwati Illyas
Fatmahwati Illyas marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2015
Lusia
Lusia marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2016
Nur Maisara
Nur Maisara marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2016
Le Kaktus
Le Kaktus marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2016
Aqil Yahya
Aqil Yahya marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2016
Miras
Miras marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2016
Alfi Ramadhani
Alfi Ramadhani marked it as to-read
May 11, 2016
Hello guys,

My name is Danial and I love anime.

I was hoping that Malaysia can adapt Japanese pop culture and make it our own. I was inspired by the anime Outbreak Company where people make their own works rather than depending on the Japanese.

I may be new, but I will do my best to spread around this new kind of work in hope that many can follow. As well as making original works that all can enjoy.
More about Danial Aedy...