Frozen

Frozen (Megan Rhys #1)

3.33 of 5 stars 3.33  ·  rating details  ·  45 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Forensic psychologist Megan Rhys has been asked to advise the police on the murders of two young prostitutes. Seemingly, the women are victims of two killers working together. But there is something wrong with the information the police are giving her. Someone is trying to manipulate her. Or are her own prejudices coloring her judgment?As the killings add up, Megan is bein...more
Published August 8th 2006 by Minotaur Books (first published November 1st 2003)

fleegan
Mar 31, 2008 fleegan rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: mystery lovers. crime novel fans.
I stumbled across this author by accident. Actually, I started out reading Strange Blood and realized that I was reading the second book first. So the next day I went back to the 'brary and found that we actually had the first book as well! This is (I'm pretty sure) the first book in the Dr. Megan Rhys series, and if it's not the first then it at least comes before Strange Blood.

This is a standard crime novel/mystery/whodunit. Dr. Rhys is a behavioral psychologist and teacher and sometimes help...more
Eva
A good read. Not extraordinarily good but interesting enough to make you finish it, which is enough. I kept guessing who the perp was. Most of the times I was not right but the revelation was not shocking. Recommend it to readers who like traditional mysteries combined with suspence.
Megan Rhys has been asked to help with two murders of prostitutes. She is getting conflicting information and feedback from the police and she's trying to quit smoking. A first novel from Lindsay Ashford. Lots of red herrings and enough to keep you interested until the shocking conclusion
Bethany
It was okay. I've certainly read worse. The fact that I knew who at least 1 of the psychos were through the whole thing made it less climaxing but as a fan of serial killers and a student of Criminology Ill give it 3 stars.
Pam
Aug 15, 2008 Pam marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: uk-mystery
02/19/08 rec via bookmooch
Tierra Trail
Tierra Trail marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
Charity
Charity marked it as to-read
May 29, 2014
Kme_17
Kme_17 marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
May 19, 2014
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Phil Williams
Phil Williams marked it as to-read
May 03, 2014
June
June added it
Mar 07, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2014
Julie Haigh
Julie Haigh marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2014
John
John marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2013
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2013
Michele Faith
Michele Faith marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2013
Jenn M
Jenn M marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Strange Blood: A Crime Novel Written In Blood: Crime Short Stories By Women From Wales