Start by marking “Betty Crocker Kids Cook!” as Want to Read:
Betty Crocker Kids Cook!

Betty Crocker Kids Cook!

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  83 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Hey Kids-Let's Get Cooking!

Easy

Over 60 simple recipes show you how to fix every meal of the day plus snacks and desserts.

Tasty

Chow down on delicious food, from Chicken Lickin' Quesadillas to Indoor S'mores.

Fun

Cool illustrations and color pix of every recipe make cooking an adventure.

Note to Mom & Dad

Kids also get the lowdown on cooking terms, basic techniques, good nut
Published June 22nd 2007 by Betty Crocker (first published August 30th 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Betty Crocker Kids Cook!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Betty Crocker Kids Cook!

I have loved this cookbook ever since I was little! It houses my absolute favorite recipe - caramel cinnamon rolls! My other favorite is the apple crisp - super simple and super delicious!! It was definitely a great beginner cookbook…simple steps and overall easy recipes.
Amanda
Not so much "kids cook" as it is "kids feed themselves"... but mine enjoyed it anyway.
Zoë
Aug 10, 2015 Zoë rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: People who like food
I remember getting this as a present when I was a child and I just remember it had some good, good, GOOOOD-looking recipes in it. Just so tasty and delicious-looking. Made me hungry just looking through it.
Denise
Junk food. Not a worthwhile book.
Lisa
I recommend this book to anybody with an 8-10 year old on their gift list. It explains in minute detail each step of the recipe - without being condescending. And the food is very tasty!
Peggy Horton
I just enjoyed reading and making some of the recipes with a 9 year old. Really easy but good recipes...the meatloaf is similar to the one my husband makes:)
Barb Wiseberg
Not nearly as good as the classic one from the 60's, but a great, nostalgic read
Sheila Read
I could of use this when I was a kid but I loved using it when I was taking care of kids.
Allison
Pillsbury just pwned you, Betty Crocker.
Jenna
The cheesy potato soup it the best!!!
Bunny
Bunny marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2015
Robert
Robert marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2015
Brie
Brie added it
Jun 20, 2015
Stephen
Stephen marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
Irene
Irene added it
Mar 03, 2015
Melissa Scranton
Melissa Scranton marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Betty Crocker's Cookbook Betty Crocker's Cooky Book Betty Crocker's Picture Cookbook, Facsimile Edition The Big Book of Cupcakes Betty Crocker's New Cookbook