Start by marking “Betty Crocker Christmas Cookbook” as Want to Read:
Betty Crocker Christmas Cookbook

Betty Crocker Christmas Cookbook

4.12 of 5 stars 4.12  ·  rating details  ·  136 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Featuring 250 recipes, 23 holiday crafts & tons of tips throughout, this is a bumper guide to cooking for the festive season.
Published August 1st 2006 by Houghton Mifflin (first published 1982)

To ask other readers questions about Betty Crocker Christmas Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Betty Crocker Christmas Cookbook

Margaret
You have probably heard of Betty Crocker cookbooks, but did you know there was a Christmas cookbook? Each recipe from cover to cover is deliciously festive. Including meals, desserts, appetizers, snacks, holiday beverages and more easily a hostess can find many things to make and share. There are even directions for some decoration crafts! The photography is very inspirational and full of ideas to fill any hope with Christmas Holiday cheer!

Through out the recipes there are also included "New Twi
Jackie
I've used this cookbook for years (had it for years) and it is my go-to cookbook for the holidays. Love the "Spiced-Orange Tea Mix."
Marathon County Public Library MCPL

This is an older cookbook, but it is one of the best Christmas cookbooks on our shelves at the Marathon County Public Library. Every recipe is easy to follow and the pictures alone will put you in the Holiday mood. The last chapter includes holiday decorating and homemade gift giving ideas that anyone can make and give. Put on some holiday music, open up the cookbook and enjoy the season.

Paula L. / Marathon County Public Library
Find this book in our library catalog.
Amy
Fabulous!

There are lots of fantastic recipes for every level of cook / chef. I copied a lot of things for my personal use. There are recipes for food, beverages, gifts and more!

There are even decorating recipes for non-food stuff such as the "Jolly Snowman Wreath", "Holiday Garland", centerpieces and much more!

The color pictures are beautiful and help illustrate what the finished product should (might) look like.

A gem of a [soft cover] cookbook that would make a fine gift ($19.95) for anyone!

Or,
Janice
This is such a great cookbook to have around the holidays. It has cute ideas about decorating and family traditions, as well as recipes I only use around the Holidays, so I don't have to try to worry about remembering them from one year to the next. And the recipe for homemade carmels is perfect. It is exactly how I remember it growing up, without a lot of steps and ingredients other cookbooks call for.
Greta
This had a nice variety of holiday-themed recipes, but the sheer amount of sweets highlighted in this cookbook was the polar opposite of the recipes included in the two cookbooks I just finished reading, both of which promoted healthy eating. But if you're looking to add something new to your holiday repetoire, I'd definitely look through this book for ideas - it has plenty of them!
Teri
Mar 09, 2011 Teri marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: to-read-recipes
The Borders by our house is closing so they are selling everything at various discount prices. All the Christmas books, dvds and cds were 75 percent off. I bought this book for $4.99. What a bargain. I was happy to see it has received some good reviews.
Marcia
A nice cookbook, with updated favorites and appealing offerings. I copied many of the recipes to try. Includes a section on food gifts and holiday decorations.
Phyl
another wonderful new addition to my cookbook shelf (ok shelves!)
Still nothing like a beautifully illustrated cookbook to scour and "read" ...

Sheila Read
has some colorful recipes in it and some of them actually turn out like the pictures that are in the book.
Mommalovesbaby
A ton of great easy old fashioned recipes. This cookbook is worth having.
Kate Miller
Aug 11, 2012 Kate Miller marked it as to-read
I can only imagine...
Can Christmas get any better?!
Jo
Sep 08, 2007 Jo rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Everyone
Shelves: cookbook
This had all our favorites, and added some new ones.
Joy L. Miller
Joy L. Miller marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2015
Mary Seiple
Mary Seiple marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2015
mary metz
mary metz marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
Roger Underwood
Roger Underwood marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2015
Sara Garcia
Sara Garcia marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2015
Angela Jarvis
Angela Jarvis marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2015
  • The Deen Family Cookbook
  • The Martha Stewart Living Cookbook: The Original Classics
  • Cupcakes, Cookies & Pie, Oh, My!
  • Six Sisters' Stuff: Family Recipes, Fun Crafts, and So Much More!
  • Taste of Home Comfort Food Diet Cookbook: Lose Weight with 433 Foods You Crave!
  • Cookie Craft: From Baking to Luster Dust, Designs and Techniques for Creative Cookie Occasions
  • Fat Witch Brownies: Brownies, Blondies, and Bars from New York's Legendary Fat Witch Bakery
  • The Complete Cooking for Two Cookbook: No Kitchen Math. No Unwanted Surprises. Just Perfect Food--Every Time You Cook.
  • Joy the Baker Homemade Decadence: Irresistibly Sweet, Salty, Gooey, Sticky, Fluffy, Creamy, Crunchy Treats
  • Seasonal Fruit Desserts: From Orchard, Farm, and Market
  • Get Cooking: 150 Simple Recipes to Get You Started in the Kitchen
  • Cooking Light Fresh Food Fast: 280 Incredibly Flavorful 5-Ingredient 15-Minute Recipes
  • Complete Guide to Watercolor Painting
  • Art: A World History
  • Rendering in Pen and Ink: The Classic Book On Pen and Ink Techniques for Artists, Illustrators, Architects, and Designers
  • Sweets to the Sweet: A Keepsake Book from the Heart of the Home
  • Color Choices: Making Color Sense Out of Color Theory
  • Fix-It and Forget-It Big Cookbook: 1400 Best Slow Cooker Recipes! Plus "Special Holiday Dishes" Bonus Section!
Betty Crocker's Cookbook Betty Crocker's Cooky Book Betty Crocker's Picture Cookbook, Facsimile Edition The Big Book of Cupcakes Betty Crocker's New Cookbook