Start by marking “Betty Crocker Christmas Cookbook” as Want to Read:
Betty Crocker Christmas Cookbook

Betty Crocker Christmas Cookbook

4.18  ·  Rating Details  ·  164 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
Featuring 250 recipes, 23 holiday crafts & tons of tips throughout, this is a bumper guide to cooking for the festive season.
Published August 1st 2006 by Houghton Mifflin (first published 1982)

To ask other readers questions about Betty Crocker Christmas Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Betty Crocker Christmas Cookbook

The Joy of Cooking by Irma S. RombauerMastering the Art of French Cooking by Julia ChildBarefoot Contessa at Home by Ina GartenThe Silver Palate Cookbook by Julee RossoMom's Island Bakens by Martha Char Love
THE VERY BEST COOKBOOKS
21st out of 156 books — 88 voters
Betty Crocker's Cookbook by Betty CrockerBetty Crocker's Cooky Book by Betty CrockerBetty Crocker's New Cookbook by Betty CrockerBetty Crocker's Picture Cookbook, Facsimile Edition by Betty CrockerBetty Crocker Christmas Cookbook by Betty Crocker
Best of Betty Crocker
5th out of 100 books — 1 voter

More lists with this book...

Monica Willyard
Dec 15, 2015 Monica Willyard rated it really liked it
This cookbook is filled with delicious recipes, not only for Christmas Day but for parties held around the holidays. There are appetizers, lots of cookies, and some delicious drinks, both with and without alcohol. I'm sure this is a Cookbook I'll turn to again and again over the years.
Margaret Chind
You have probably heard of Betty Crocker cookbooks, but did you know there was a Christmas cookbook? Each recipe from cover to cover is deliciously festive. Including meals, desserts, appetizers, snacks, holiday beverages and more easily a hostess can find many things to make and share. There are even directions for some decoration crafts! The photography is very inspirational and full of ideas to fill any hope with Christmas Holiday cheer!

Through out the recipes there are also included "New Twi
Jackie
I've used this cookbook for years (had it for years) and it is my go-to cookbook for the holidays. Love the "Spiced-Orange Tea Mix."
Marathon County Public Library MCPL

This is an older cookbook, but it is one of the best Christmas cookbooks on our shelves at the Marathon County Public Library. Every recipe is easy to follow and the pictures alone will put you in the Holiday mood. The last chapter includes holiday decorating and homemade gift giving ideas that anyone can make and give. Put on some holiday music, open up the cookbook and enjoy the season.

Paula L. / Marathon County Public Library
Find this book in our library catalog.
Amy
Fabulous!

There are lots of fantastic recipes for every level of cook / chef. I copied a lot of things for my personal use. There are recipes for food, beverages, gifts and more!

There are even decorating recipes for non-food stuff such as the "Jolly Snowman Wreath", "Holiday Garland", centerpieces and much more!

The color pictures are beautiful and help illustrate what the finished product should (might) look like.

A gem of a [soft cover] cookbook that would make a fine gift ($19.95) for anyone!

Or,
Janice
Mar 16, 2009 Janice rated it really liked it
Shelves: cooking
This is such a great cookbook to have around the holidays. It has cute ideas about decorating and family traditions, as well as recipes I only use around the Holidays, so I don't have to try to worry about remembering them from one year to the next. And the recipe for homemade carmels is perfect. It is exactly how I remember it growing up, without a lot of steps and ingredients other cookbooks call for.
Greta
Oct 13, 2011 Greta rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cooking
This had a nice variety of holiday-themed recipes, but the sheer amount of sweets highlighted in this cookbook was the polar opposite of the recipes included in the two cookbooks I just finished reading, both of which promoted healthy eating. But if you're looking to add something new to your holiday repetoire, I'd definitely look through this book for ideas - it has plenty of them!
Teri
Mar 09, 2011 Teri marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: to-read-recipes
The Borders by our house is closing so they are selling everything at various discount prices. All the Christmas books, dvds and cds were 75 percent off. I bought this book for $4.99. What a bargain. I was happy to see it has received some good reviews.
Marcia
Nov 30, 2010 Marcia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A nice cookbook, with updated favorites and appealing offerings. I copied many of the recipes to try. Includes a section on food gifts and holiday decorations.
Phyl
Dec 13, 2013 Phyl rated it really liked it
another wonderful new addition to my cookbook shelf (ok shelves!)
Still nothing like a beautifully illustrated cookbook to scour and "read" ...

Sheila Read
Sep 12, 2013 Sheila Read rated it it was amazing
has some colorful recipes in it and some of them actually turn out like the pictures that are in the book.
Mommalovesbaby
Dec 13, 2009 Mommalovesbaby rated it it was amazing
A ton of great easy old fashioned recipes. This cookbook is worth having.
Kate Miller
Aug 11, 2012 Kate Miller marked it as to-read
I can only imagine...
Can Christmas get any better?!
Jo
Sep 08, 2007 Jo rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Shelves: cookbook
This had all our favorites, and added some new ones.
Angie Cain
Angie Cain marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2016
TNC
TNC marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2016
Wendy
Wendy marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2016
Glory
Glory rated it it was amazing
Aug 20, 2016
Allen
Allen rated it really liked it
Jul 29, 2016
Tima
Tima marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2016
Michelle Marotz
Michelle Marotz marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2016
HappyCookbooker
HappyCookbooker marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2016
HappyCookbooker
HappyCookbooker marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2016
Bethany
Bethany marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2016
esrra albabah
esrra albabah rated it it was amazing
Jun 29, 2016
Lilly Desmond
Lilly Desmond marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2016
Mascha Van Prattenburg
Mascha Van Prattenburg rated it really liked it
Jun 17, 2016
Michelle Holby
Michelle Holby rated it it was amazing
May 30, 2016
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
May 24, 2016
Natali Tarver
Natali Tarver rated it really liked it
May 23, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • The Deen Family Cookbook
  • Cupcakes, Cookies & Pie, Oh, My!
  • Taste of Home Comfort Food Diet Cookbook: Lose Weight with 433 Foods You Crave!
  • Cookie Craft: From Baking to Luster Dust, Designs and Techniques for Creative Cookie Occasions
  • Booze Cakes: Confections Spiked with Spirits, Wine, and Beer
  • Six Sisters' Stuff: Family Recipes, Fun Crafts, and So Much More!
  • Old Havana Cookbook: Cuban Recipes in Spanish and English (Bilingual Cookbooks)
  • Hungarian Cookbook: Old World Recipes for New World Cooks, Expanded Edition
  • Seasonal Fruit Desserts: From Orchard, Farm, and Market
  • Fat Witch Brownies: Brownies, Blondies, and Bars from New York's Legendary Fat Witch Bakery
  • Sweets to the Sweet: A Keepsake Book from the Heart of the Home
  • New Junior Cookbook (Better Homes & Gardens Test Kitchen)
  • The Joy of Cooking: Volume 1: Main Course Dishes
  • Martha Stewart's Dinner at Home: 52 Quick Meals to Cook for Family and Friends
  • Crockett's Victory Garden