Start by marking “Kitty Kafé: Cats in Heat: Chapter.1” as Want to Read:
Kitty Kafé: Cats in Heat: Chapter.1

Kitty Kafé: Cats in Heat: Chapter.1

Mayo gets her long-awaited chance to work at a “cat café” – a peculiar establishment where hot guys wearing kitty-cat ears cater to female customers looking to forget the stress of everyday life. With this kind of environment, it seems like the purrfect job at first…but with her feline coworkers having set their sights on her in more ways than one, Mayo has her work cut ...more
Published July 21st 2014 by G2Comix

To ask other readers questions about Kitty Kafé, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kitty Kafé

Miriam
That was cute, I guess, if you're into the whole straight romance thing. The conceit was cute, as was the main character, the clueless but lucky Mayo. There's not much story or character development to speak of, but the art is on point for this type of story. As far as translation goes, they don't touch the katakana, but the Western-ised name orders and lack of honorifics rub me the wrong way. Unfortunately, some of the text is also too small to read on a kindle proper.
Tia
Dec 20, 2015 Tia rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015
I liked it but..

I liked it but I couldn't get into it like I do a book. I guess since this is my first time reading a manga I shouldn't let me not getting into it stop me. Or maybe I would have a better experience with it if I bought a printed manga. Who knows? ( I also have to note that if my friends in high school weren't such big manga fans I wouldn't have any clue how how to read this. Yay friends!)
Augie Rangel
Jul 08, 2015 Augie Rangel rated it liked it
New to this

I thought I'd give it a try, it's very hard to read and understand what is going on. It's a cute story but not for no I, I'm sticking to comic books about super heroes and villains, thanks!
immergreenthomas
Dec 25, 2015 immergreenthomas rated it it was amazing
Very intrestinf

This chapter of the kitty kafé is very interesting and disruptive and I will love to read the rest of the manga. Thank you for writing this book I really appreciate it.
Anastasia Antony
This book was okay, different. But still somewhat good.
The only reason i read this book because it was free on my kindle and i was in the mood to read a manga book.
Aka, death note: black edition! Soon I will be start it! Once i buy it next week on amazon.
Doc Howard
Jul 08, 2015 Doc Howard rated it liked it
Good ill read

It is a good read if you have some spare time. The format, and base are well thought out and makes for easy enjoyment. I have yet to decipher the plot, but either way enjoyed it.
Would pass word to friends. It is a catchy read
Doc
Josilyn Sakura
Oct 13, 2015 Josilyn Sakura rated it really liked it
Shelves: digital-books
Short but cool

Is is short for a manga, but it's cute still. And I do highly mean it when I do say it's cute.
donald
May 26, 2015 donald rated it it was amazing
Cool

It's a really good book

You should change how the characters talk to each other
I liked the the kiss seen
Maria
Jan 14, 2015 Maria rated it it was amazing
SWEET!!!!

I love this book I wish I had more to read!!!!!!! ( loving this book so much ) :]
Christopher rosa
Mar 16, 2015 Christopher rosa rated it liked it
Not bad

I've been spoiled by Viz Media, but it wasn't bad. I would read chapter 2. I like how the Japanese aren't as uptight as Americans.
Esperanza Gomez
Jul 06, 2015 Esperanza Gomez rated it it was amazing
I love it

It was awesome I just wanted it to be longer but I will read about the rest of it and I expect more good reads
Holly Letson
3.5*

This was cuter than I was expecting it to be, and I enjoyed it. I loved how - no matter how much they tried to rib her into doing so - Mayo refused to quit. Gotta love her confidence!
Elizabeth
Jan 29, 2016 Elizabeth rated it really liked it
No excitement

I was looking for a good erotic manga and chapter 1 doesn't do much of. Anything. This was disappointing knowing the rest costs money
Destiny Andersen
Nov 24, 2014 Destiny Andersen rated it it was amazing
I love reading manga

I really liked this first chapter though it was a little short.
I'd recommend this book to anyone who has a lot more fun reading manga then normal books
Sarah Ruschmeyer
Jan 06, 2015 Sarah Ruschmeyer rated it it was amazing
It's soon so sexy

I choose this rating because..it's sexy and it keeps me on my toes waiting for the next sexy thing :) so I love it
Tia Hammoudeh
Jun 25, 2015 Tia Hammoudeh rated it liked it
Ok

Honestly it was good, kinda was crappy to tho. It ended so soon. It needs more. If the series is this short then all the books should be free.
Kasandra James
Dec 25, 2015 Kasandra James rated it really liked it
Cute

Cute start to the story. It has a very beautiful art style. And a plus, they boys are all cute~
Amanda Shaver
Jan 09, 2016 Amanda Shaver rated it it was ok
Not what i expected.....

WHAT?????????????????????????????? This freaked me out. I didn't expect it to be just an actual single chapter! This was very disappointing.
jacob tucker
jacob tucker rated it it was amazing
May 23, 2016
Ana torres
Ana torres rated it it was amazing
Dec 17, 2015
Jeremy Crabtree
Jeremy Crabtree rated it it was amazing
Apr 14, 2015
Heather Esterak
Heather Esterak rated it really liked it
Aug 21, 2015
mason fisher
mason fisher rated it liked it
Dec 04, 2014
Kiss Juliann
Kiss Juliann rated it did not like it
Jul 06, 2015
nguyen khanh binh
nguyen khanh binh rated it really liked it
Dec 14, 2015
jaden Tyrrell edwards
jaden Tyrrell edwards rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2016
Angelica Weisbarth
Angelica Weisbarth rated it liked it
Aug 03, 2015
Paul Joseph Metro
Paul Joseph Metro rated it it was amazing
Jan 17, 2015
Marisa Ortiz
Marisa Ortiz rated it liked it
Dec 08, 2014
Patrysha Rolle
Patrysha Rolle rated it it was amazing
Dec 02, 2014
  • Saltwater Witch (Saltwater Witch Comic #1)
  • The Star Wars (The Star Wars, #1)
  • Y: The Last Man #1
  • The Beginning of the End (The Hollows: Graphic Novel, #1)
  • Lady Mechanika #0 (The Demon of Satan's Alley)
  • Injustice: Gods Among Us #1
  • The Pickup Pros
  • Who Shagged Harry Potter?
  • Star Trek Countdown #1
  • Dark Matter
  • Kanan - The Last Padawan #2
  • The Takeover (Podiobook)
  • Attack on Titan Sampler