Start by marking “Blown Chance (Whispering Winds #4) (Pulp Friction 2014 #15)” as Want to Read:
Blown Chance (Whispering Winds #4) (Pulp Friction 2014 #15)

Blown Chance (Whispering Winds #4) (Pulp Friction 2014 #15)

Rowen Smithe's two worlds collide when an old friend finds his hiding spot in Flagstaff. Surprisingly enough, it doesn't prove to be the end of him. His family at Mountain Shadows rallies around him, giving Rowen the first glimpse of hope he's had in over a dozen years. Hope and perhaps a future that might include a sexy curly-haired man with piercing blue eyes.

Learning Ro
41 pages
Published August 15th 2014 by Appleton Publishing Avenue (first published August 14th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Blown Chance (Whispering Winds #4), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blown Chance (Whispering Winds #4)

Jennifer☠Pher☠
I have two things to say to this book. One, I KNEW IT! Two, NOOOOOOOOO!

Buddy Read with Mish and Sandi. We did this last year and figured it would be fun to do it again. Reading the entire Pulp Friction series in the month of February, one installment a day. I'll review at the end.

02/01/15 Firestorm (Fighting Fire #1)
02/02/15 Cold Snap (In From the Cold, #1)
02/03/15 Blown Away (Whispering Winds #1)
02/04/15 Higher Ground (Earthquake #1)
02/05/15 Kismet and Cartwheels
02/06/15 Controlled Burn (Fighti
Sandi ♥'s way too many M/M books
OMG Probably the best so far! Loved this one!!
Christy Duke
Aug 23, 2014 Christy Duke rated it it was amazing
I'm starting to get sad. Why? Well, this is Havan's book four, which means then it'll be book five, and then it'll be the finale and 2014 Pulp Friction will be done. Oh. No. In case you have no clue what I'm talking about, Pulp Friction is a series written by four different authors, Laura Harner, Lee Brazil, Havan Fellows, and T.A. Webb. Each author writes five books and then the culmination is written by all four of them.

This year’s Pulp Friction has been set in Flagstaff, Arizona at a resort/c
Grammy 1
Aug 15, 2014 Grammy 1 rated it it was amazing
To remind you all about Pulp Friction 2014 and what it entails here goes. Laura Harner, Lee Brazil, Havan Fellows and Tom Webb have gotten together for the past two years and decided to torture me..... Ha, no seriously, they got together and talked about short stories each ending in a cliff hangers as they discussed the old kids Saturday Matinees of yesteryear.

Each author would be writing their own individual series of 4 stories, taking turns rotating with each other, and within each story inter
Jewel
4.5 Stars

You should read Wicked Winds before reading Blown Chance. Trust me. If you read that one before Blown Chance, you will have a much better understanding of the goings on. We get more Wick and Ned in Blown Chance (mostly Wick and dayum he is one crazy mo-fo) and Rowen, after his huge confession in Wicked Winds is faced with more unwelcome "visitors" dragging him back into a head space he has avoided for a dozen years.

Blown Chance is amazingly good. Rowen looks like he might actually com
Beth doesn't write
Nov 20, 2014 Beth doesn't write rated it it was amazing
More Wick! But at what cost?

Not only Ned finds Rowen. That endangers Mick. In this episode we get hired killers and find out what upset Wick so badly in 'Wicked Winds, Elemental Connections III'. Wick is in his element here and we get him full throttle at his best, which is joyous to see of course. I mean, it's Wick!

The question is, with assassins chasing them through the woods, can Rowen keep Mick safe? The bigger and most important question, Can Mick handle the darker side of Rowen?

P.S. I wi
Joyfully Jay
Sep 08, 2014 Joyfully Jay rated it it was amazing
Shelves: crissy
A Joyfully Jay review.

This book shattered me. Do you hear me? In million tiny, bitty piece, it shattered me all over the floor. I am a freaking mess. I’m certain that Havan Fellows set out to destroy me with this book and she did a damn good job of it. So yes, after the previous book, Wicked Winds, we finally know Rowen’s story and it’s heartbreaking and earthshattering. This book picks up where that one ends. Wick and Ned leave and Rowen is left to pick up the pieces of his life, but
Cathy Brockman
This is book 4 of the Whispering Winds series. The stories are all coming to a head now and this was so worth waiting for.
I absolutely loved the mystery that is Rowen and this story sheds a lot of lot on who he is.

In the bonus story Wicked Winds, Rowen’s cabin had been broken into and trashed. Wick was in that back finding something that pissed him off and sent him and Ned on their way. Rowen’s secrets had been revealed and he was a bit worried about how Mick would take things.
He doesn’t have l
Melanie
Sep 07, 2014 Melanie rated it it was amazing

Rating 5 stars out of 5

For the full review, visit http://wp.me/p220KL-31A

From that review: " have to admit I laughed out loud at portions of Wicked Winds (Whispering Winds 3.5). But humor has little place here. Rowen's past is one of horrific events of which sometimes he has been the cause. And that past refuses to let him go. It returns silently and swiftly just when you think Rowen and Mick are settling down enough to talk about a relationship. Havan Fellows lulls us into temporary complacency
Becky Condit
Sep 21, 2014 Becky Condit rated it it was amazing
Oh, no! Rowen's past isn't in the past. It's in the here and now, whether Mick wants to believe it or not. While Mick claims this kind of spy vs spy thing doesn't happen in real life, poor Rowe has to tell him that it IS his life. Rowe has to call up on all the skills that were taught to him as a teenaged killer to evade the men sent to kill him and, not so coincidentally, his beloved Mick. But Mick won't be quiet and do what he's told. There were times when I wanted to hit him upside the head ...more
JR
Sep 19, 2014 JR rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone, everyone
Wick and Ned ride in like the calvary to save the day for Mick and Rowe, who were being hunted by the organization that Rowe and Ned worked for. Sadly, it was not all rainbows and unicorns. Mick and Rowe's relationship was too complicated for that.

Another fine addition to the Pulp Friction legacy.
Ola
Ola rated it it was amazing
May 18, 2015
Meg
Meg rated it it was amazing
Nov 08, 2014
Mary Newman
Mary Newman rated it it was amazing
Jul 24, 2015
Lorenz S
Lorenz S rated it it was amazing
Apr 26, 2015
Abigail Blakley
Abigail Blakley rated it it was amazing
Aug 09, 2015
JLS
JLS rated it really liked it
May 26, 2015
Marie
Marie rated it it was amazing
Nov 16, 2015
Patrice
Patrice rated it it was amazing
Sep 06, 2014
Grace
Grace rated it it was amazing
Apr 14, 2015
Dawn Tohill
Dawn Tohill rated it it was amazing
Apr 15, 2015
Christa
Christa rated it really liked it
Dec 04, 2016
Melissa
Melissa rated it it was amazing
Jan 16, 2015
LDL
LDL rated it really liked it
Mar 19, 2015
Deandra
Deandra rated it it was amazing
Jan 22, 2015
Christine Wolle
Christine Wolle rated it liked it
Jan 14, 2015
Marina
Marina rated it liked it
Jan 12, 2015
Jess A Jaye
Jess A Jaye rated it liked it
Jan 17, 2015
Evma Decho
Evma Decho rated it it was amazing
Dec 11, 2014
Mrsgeo
Mrsgeo rated it really liked it
Nov 02, 2016

Pulp Friction 2014 (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • Firestorm (Fighting Fire #1) (Pulp Friction 2014 #1)
  • Cold Snap (In From the Cold, #1) (Pulp Friction 2014, #2)
  • Blown Away (Whispering Winds #1) (Pulp Friction 2014 #3)
  • Higher Ground (Earthquake #1) (Pulp Friction 2014 #4)
  • Controlled Burn (Fighting Fire #2) (Pulp Friction 2014 #5)
  • Cold Comfort (In From the Cold #2) (Pulp Friction 2014 #6)
  • Blown Kisses (Whispering Winds #2) (Pulp Friction 2014 #7)
  • Moving Earth (Earthquake #2) (Pulp Friction 2014 #8)
  • Backburn (Fighting Fire #3) (Pulp Friction 2014 #9)
  • Cold Feet (In From the Cold #3) (Pulp Friction 2014 #10)