Start by marking “Feng Shui: A Feng Shui Quick Guide Book That Makes Sense - Discover How To Bring Harmony and Balance of Feng Shui To Your Home and Office (Feng Shui Home, Feng Shui Clutter, Feng Shui Books)” as Want to Read:

Today only, get this Amazon Kindle Best Seller book, #1 in Feng Shui for just $2.99. Regulaly priced $9.99 Read on your PC, Mac, Smart Phone, tablet or Kindle device.
You’re about to
Published August 4th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Feng Shui, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Feng Shui

Claire - The Coffeeholic Bookworm
This is a one-of-a kind book about bringing balance & harmony into your home and office. Actually, whenever my husband decides to arrange the furnitures in our house, I always tell him to take note of the proper location and where to place certain items to avoid bad luck. Sometimes, he listens to me, sometimes he doesn't care.

So I got ourselves this Feng Shui guide by Sam Siv for us to follow and we were utterly surprised because we had limited knowledge about Feng Shui. I myself didn't know
Jamie Orchard
Sep 25, 2014 Jamie Orchard rated it it was amazing
I decided to purchase this book after my boyfriend told me that he wanted to incorporate the principles of Feng Shui into our home. I picked this book because it is only 37 pages and the description posted seemed to fit my specific needs. I learned so much! This book does a great job breaking down each portion of your house and provides easy to follow instructions on how to utilize Feng Shui to create a happier home. I decided to start with my bedroom and then work my way around to all of the ...more
Esther
Jan 30, 2016 Esther rated it it was amazing
Shelves: non-fiction
So my wandering mind brought me here and so far I can say that it brought me to a good place.
I liked this book and honestly it was a good read that I recommend to people.
It is a very practical and nicely put guide for people looking to enhance the different qualities of their lives with the help of Feng Shui!
A good read that I thoroughly enjoyed and will put to practice.
It was a short read and easy to understand. And like the author stated in the title a book that makes sense.
Cynthia Wall
Oct 29, 2014 Cynthia Wall rated it it was amazing
When you step into your home, do you feel relaxed and have positive energies? Does your office scream wealth when you walk in? If not, you need Feng Shui and this is just the book to help you get it! The author starts out by doing a great job of explaining the five elements; Wood, Earth, Water, Fire and Metal and the colors of Feng Shui. Next he provides you details based on which room in the house it is, the colors to use and the placement of furniture. He provides the same information for your ...more
Mary
Mary rated it it was amazing
Sep 12, 2014
Susan Chervak
Susan Chervak rated it liked it
Nov 23, 2014
Sam Sav
Sam Sav rated it it was amazing
Sep 09, 2014
Dacia Gentilella
Dacia Gentilella rated it liked it
Jun 14, 2015
Ireneo
Ireneo rated it it was amazing
Jan 15, 2016
Ruty Magidish
Ruty Magidish rated it it was amazing
Mar 23, 2015
Ma
Ma rated it it was amazing
Oct 23, 2014
Sam Siv
Sam Siv rated it it was amazing
Sep 11, 2014
Tracy Wood
Tracy Wood rated it it was amazing
Jan 19, 2015
Ryupix Snipper
Ryupix Snipper rated it it was amazing
Mar 21, 2015
Rey Juaton
Rey Juaton rated it it was amazing
Mar 21, 2015
Deb Briseno
Deb Briseno rated it really liked it
Jan 21, 2016
Authorsamsiv
Authorsamsiv rated it it was amazing
Feb 06, 2015
sonia
sonia rated it liked it
Nov 27, 2016
Judy
Judy rated it it was amazing
Dec 06, 2014
Augusta Wott
Augusta Wott rated it liked it
Feb 06, 2016
Cypriania Aubergine
Cypriania Aubergine rated it it was amazing
Sep 14, 2014
Maria
Maria rated it it was amazing
Jan 14, 2016
Carolyn
Carolyn rated it liked it
Nov 13, 2015
Andreyah Dow
Andreyah Dow rated it really liked it
Mar 08, 2015
Linda Williams
Linda Williams rated it really liked it
Dec 18, 2014
Jennifer Duan
Jennifer Duan rated it it was amazing
Mar 23, 2015
Anna Rose
Anna Rose rated it it was amazing
Mar 20, 2015
Patricia Dugan
Patricia Dugan marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Pinky888
Pinky888 marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2014
Deborah Blanchard
Deborah Blanchard marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
Tamela Sutler
Tamela Sutler marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Sreyem
Sreyem marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Sioux Newenhouse
Sioux Newenhouse is currently reading it
Nov 27, 2014
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Cam
Cam added it
Mar 07, 2015
seung
seung is currently reading it
Jan 20, 2015
Joana Ventura
Joana Ventura marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2015
Assel
Assel marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2015
Sarah Rincon
Sarah Rincon marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2015
Aya Sawalha
Aya Sawalha marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2015
Daniel Puglisi
Daniel Puglisi marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2015
Diane
Diane marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2015
Noor
Noor marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2015
Maithili Murty
Maithili Murty marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2015
Patience
Patience marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2015