Start by marking “The Donor, Part 3” as Want to Read:
The Donor, Part 3

The Donor, Part 3 (The Donor #3)

Casey may have not known what was in store for her when she met Jonah Black on MyTrueMatch.com, but now that she’s with him, life has become even more unexpected. She's discovered someone else in the picture and now she cannot figure out how she fits into the puzzle.

Convinced that he doesn’t need her, Casey is torn between giving up and doing whatever it takes to help her
Published (first published September 30th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Donor, Part 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Donor, Part 3

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
The Donor (Part Three) by Nikki Rae is the third and final installment in her novella series. This series is so beautifully written and will draw you in immediately. I thought I had it all figured out and had an ending in mind as to how I thought things would go. Is that what happened? Not…at…all!!! I shouldn’t be surprised. Ms. Rae did the same thing to me at the ending of her Sunshine series.

photo tumblr_nals4gQK1O1rub0hvo1_500_zps0f25513b.png

Both Casey and Jonah have been dealt tough hands in life. Neither of their futures turning out the wa
Amy
Oct 03, 2014 Amy rated it it was amazing
Note: I was given a copy of this book to review

This is the final installment in Nikki Rae’s The Donor novella and it is an excellent conclusion to a great story. The characters really drive this novella and we see them shine once more with Casey’s relationship with Jonah as well as with her family. Even through three short installments a clear understanding of who these characters are is established. Rae uses her words well and with care and everything has a purpose.

The story follows on from the
Louise Seraphim Reviews
The Donor Part 3, the conclusion to this unique and intriguing story.
So I had read parts 1 and 2 and was totally captivated. I loved the concept of this story and Jonah and Casey were addictive characters to follow. I did feel like I wanted to cry 99% of the way through.
I did read this as soon as I received it, but Ive had to spend a day trying to decide what my final thoughts were. I was a little torn.

The story is told in little time jumps. Which once you got the grips of the pattern, it was
Maureen
Sep 27, 2014 Maureen rated it really liked it
In ‘The Donor (part three)’ we meet Casey and Jonah for the last time. Casey is totally convinced of the fact that Jonah doesn’t want and need her anymore. Although Casey has already enough things to be sad about, she now finds herself being sad about saying goodbye to Jonah. But Jonah has a secret to tell Casey. This secret will explain a lot about Jonah and it will change Casey forever.

I loved finally getting to know how the story of Casey and Jonah ends. But at the same time I found the endin
Alec
Oct 09, 2014 Alec rated it it was amazing
Paranormal Books R Us
Sep 25, 2014 Paranormal Books R Us rated it it was amazing
Damn... just damn! That was not at all what I was expecting! But a fitting end to the story it was everything I could ask for without giving away anything. It was so easy to get wrapped up in these characters and feel for them I hated to see it end. And even though the author was just a little evil for that end
(in the best way possible) I will use it to imagine how it continues.

I am once again completely blow away by author Nikki Rae and her ability to draw me into her stories. This was certai
Becca

If I was to say this didn't anger me, I would be lying. If I was to say this wasn't what I was expecting that would be also a lie. It is not the job of the author to please the individual reader but to please the wills and needs of the characters. In the end, this was a tragically beautiful ending to a compelling and heart-wrenchingly story.

I would like to first warn readers of this review: This is the final installment of a serial, there will not be spoilers for this part unless hidden and to
Elien
Oct 05, 2014 Elien rated it really liked it
Shelves: ya-books, 2014
This review and more on So Bookalicious

The Donor Part Three is the final novella in Nikki Rae’s novella series. This series is beautiful written. From the first page it will draw you in.

Casey her time with Jonah is coming to an end and she would never have guessed that she would feel so sad about it. She thought that her situation would have been better after she stayed with Jonah, but the opposite is true. But Jonah has a secret of his own, one that can destroy everything that he and Casey have
BestChickLit.com
Nov 04, 2014 BestChickLit.com rated it really liked it
Right, I’m going to try not to spoil anything with the ending or other parts of the story, seeing at it’s in three separate parts.

I had an end to the book in my mind. It was nothing like what actually played out. I can’t say for sure whether or not I’m 100% happy with the conclusion, it was definitely good but I wanted lots more. Part three is as, if not more, emotional as the rest of Casey and Jonah’s journey and it’s extremely impressive how Nikki Rae manages convey this on the page. The whole
Jonel Boyko
Oct 05, 2014 Jonel Boyko rated it it was amazing
This story may be short but it definitely packs a punch. Rae shredded me with this instalment in her Donor serial. I was completely immersed throughout, not so much as looking up from the book once. Rae’s immaculate writing shines through her tough and hard hitting storyline to draw you in and keep you hooked.

The main characters are quite well developed by this point in time. We really get to know a lot about their pasts and present. The future is also laid out before the audience, however blea
Shirley
It seems that we all didn’t know the real Jonah. He was using Casey’s blood for finding a match, a match to save his daughter. It wasn’t just for Casey, it was for Myra.
Casey doesn’t know how she’s supposed to feel. Was it all a lie?

But no it wasn’t, his feelings were real, he does love her, he does care. But If she wasn’t sick, if she wasn’t dying, everything would be different. They would go out on dates and give each other kisses.

But that can’t be possible.

I loved reading these three parts.
EndlessReading
Oct 25, 2014 EndlessReading rated it liked it
This certainly was a "wait what?" type of ending....but it was perfect!

FULL Review to come during tour ~ October 30th
Desiree Putaski
Nov 29, 2014 Desiree Putaski rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book as part of the author's Blog Tour.

Casey is convinced that Jonah doesn’t need or want her anymore. Her heart is broken over this and she really isn’t sure why she is so drawn to him or why she would be sad about leaving him when he’s already replaced her. But Jonah has a secret to share with Casey that will change everything about their future. How will she react to his revelation?

This isn’t your typical happily ever after; but, really none of Nikki’s books have fo
Mareena
Oct 13, 2014 Mareena rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone who likes short stories
Recommended to Mareena by: Nikki Rae
Casey Williams may not have known exactly what to expect when she first joined the exclusive website MyTrueMatch.com and met Jonah Black, but now that she's with him, life has gotten even more unpredictable. She has just discovered someone else in the picture and now she has no idea where she fits into the puzzle. She was convinced Jonah had needed her, now she's not so sure...

Determined not to be a burden on anyone, and convinced that Jonah doesn't need her anymore, Casey is torn between giving
Gabby (What's Beyond Forks?)

Full Review at: What's Beyond Forks?

The Donor part three is the final installment in this serial novel by Nikki Rae. I've enjoyed Casey and Jonah's story up until now. I saw pretty fast where it was all headed in this final part, but I was really hoping for something different.. right up until the very end... I kept hoping. I'm still hoping. I know this was the last book, but is it really? Does it have to be??

The Donor (Part 3) by Nikki Rae was kindly provided to me by the author for review. The
Lis Moura
Lis Moura rated it it was ok
Oct 24, 2016
Chen
Chen rated it it was amazing
Apr 19, 2016
Nikki Rae
Sep 22, 2014 Nikki Rae rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Alice
Alice rated it liked it
Oct 15, 2015
Melissa
Melissa rated it really liked it
Feb 03, 2015
Tabitha Wade
Tabitha Wade rated it liked it
Jun 05, 2015
Sabine
Sabine rated it liked it
Nov 23, 2014
Laney Winters
Laney Winters marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
diana burns
diana burns marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Lizzie
Lizzie marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Lovetoread
Lovetoread marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2014
Carrie
Carrie marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2014
Casey Leidig
Casey Leidig marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
Joyce Pua
Joyce Pua marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Dianne
Dianne added it
Nov 06, 2014
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Aubrey
Aubrey marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Sitahiri
Sitahiri marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Nadia
Nadia marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
Tiwana
Tiwana marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
Sapphyria
Sapphyria marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Hayley Elliott
Hayley Elliott marked it as to-read
May 05, 2015
Willow
Willow marked it as to-read
May 10, 2015
Claire
Claire marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2015
Kasye Latner
Kasye Latner marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2015
Kat
Kat marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
Desiree
Desiree marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2015
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2015
Ashley Kilkenny
Ashley Kilkenny marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2015
Amazon link! 1 2 Sep 30, 2014 07:39AM
Nikki Rae is an independent author who lives in New Jersey. She explores human nature through fiction, concentrating on making the imaginary as real as possible. Her genres of choice are mainly dark, scary, romantic tales, but she’ll try anything once. When she is not writing, reading, or thinking, you can find her spending time with animals, drawing in a quiet corner, or studying people. Closely.
More about Nikki Rae...