Start by marking “Virtual Reality Beginner’s Guide + Smartphone VR Viewer, Inspired by Google Card” as Want to Read:

The hottest tech trend of the year: this book and kit will turn your smartphone into a virtual reality viewer in under 5 minutes

Inspired by Google Cardboard, this affordable, easy-to-assemble kit from DODOcase is truly amazing. Fly through the Grand Canyon. Explore London from your living room. Create your own 360-degree photo spheres and watch videos on an immersive scree
Published October 28th 2014 by Regan Arts.

Be the first to ask a question about Virtual Reality Beginner’s Guide + Smartphone VR Viewer, Inspired by Google Card

Jose Hernandez
Sep 17, 2015 Jose Hernandez rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Shelves: first-reads
So I won this Book on a GoodReads Giveaway and I was excited because it came with the actual Virtual Reality Viewer. I immediately opened up the book and it talked about what Virtual Reality is and some information about some details of the viewer. It then tells you to get started and it gives the website dodocase.com/vrkit1 to watch a video on how to build your VR viewer.

The viewer comes with instructions as well but I'm a visual guy and built it with the help of the video. The video could use
Emma Pederson
Feb 27, 2016 Emma Pederson rated it really liked it
Shelves: giveaways
I won this book and kit in a giveaway here on Goodreads. Naturally, I was very excited to get started. I used the online instructions for the setup, which were not easy to follow. Once I was sure I had messed up, I switched to the included instructions, which actually did make a lot of sense. It was too late, however, to get the pieces to stay together since I had already used the tape. So while I am still working on that, I can go ahead and review the booklet.
The Virtual Realty Beginner's Guide
Nancy Shepherd
Oct 12, 2015 Nancy Shepherd rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: teens and young adults
Recommended to Nancy by: Goodreads
I received this book free through Goodreads. Because I am not good at putting things together, I gave up after reading the instructions. I gave the book and viewer to my granddaughter, a college student. She and her younger sister put it together in about an hour's time...add time for discussion, fighting! They both were thrilled with the final product. I would recommend this set for teens and young adults. As a senior, I lacked the patience necessary here.
Teresa Lavender
Nov 08, 2015 Teresa Lavender rated it liked it
This was an interesting contraption. I won it here on Goodreads. Once assembled it was fun to use. Not something I would use on a regular basis.
Kacey
Kacey rated it it was amazing
Oct 05, 2015
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez
Cecilia Dunbar Hernandez rated it it was amazing
Sep 08, 2015
B
B rated it liked it
Dec 10, 2015
Janet Gonzales
Janet Gonzales marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Kathy Heare Watts
Kathy Heare Watts marked it as to-read
Frederick Rotzien
Frederick Rotzien marked it as to-read
Katrina Mcghee
Katrina Mcghee marked it as to-read
Cynthia Schwarzer
Cynthia Schwarzer marked it as to-read
Roxanne
Roxanne marked it as to-read
Brenda Hoffman
Brenda Hoffman marked it as to-read
Ted
Ted marked it as to-read
Ken
Ken marked it as to-read
Pam
Pam marked it as to-read
Dr. Cole Marie Mckinnon
Dr. Cole Marie Mckinnon marked it as to-read
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Kevin
Kevin marked it as to-read
LLL Reads
LLL Reads marked it as to-read
Katie Langnehs
Katie Langnehs marked it as to-read
Leland Lee
Leland Lee marked it as to-read
Vincent
Vincent marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2015
Tammy Ward
Tammy Ward marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2015
Felina
Felina marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2015
Brian Mccoy
Brian Mccoy marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2015
Carol
Carol marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2015
Apuca
Apuca marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2015
Karyn
Karyn marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
Coleen
Coleen marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2015
Pam Mooney
Pam Mooney marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2015
Max
Max marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2015
Patricia
Patricia marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2015
Alex
Alex marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2015
Misa
Misa marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2015