Start by marking “A Warm Welcome (Disney Frozen: Anna & Elsa, #3)” as Want to Read:
A Warm Welcome (Disney Frozen: Anna & Elsa, #3)

A Warm Welcome (Disney Frozen: Anna & Elsa #3)

Princess Anna, Queen Elsa, Olaf the snowman, and all the stars from Disney Frozen are back in an all-new magical chapter book series perfect for girls ages 6 to 9. Olaf has news for Elsa! He has heard of a summer queen from a summer land with summer magic—someone with similar powers as Elsa’s, who can control fire and heat. He says her land is trapped in an eternal summer. ...more
Published March 10th 2015 by RH/Disney

To ask other readers questions about A Warm Welcome, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Warm Welcome

Christina
Nov 20, 2016 Christina rated it really liked it
I was hoping Elsa would find a friend who shared her abilities, but alas.
Holly Letson
Well, I guess, this book was about what you could expect out of a book in a series that is a continuation of the Disney movie, Frozen. As that says, I wasn't really expecting much. But, hey, I did actually enjoy this story.

Olaf, who is still as obsessed with Summer as he was in the movie, discovers that there is a foreign kingdom/land that is in an eternal Summer. Of course, he wants to visit. Eventually, Elsa decides that they will, so that she can help the "Summer Queen" reign in her powers
Barbara
The many fans of the movie Frozen will gravitate to this new series, based on Anna and Elsa, the royal sisters from that motion picture. When Olaf, the snowman, longs for adventure in a place that is warm all of the time, Elsa decides that it just might be that there is a queen who is unable to control her own magical powers like Elsa couldn't at first. The sisters set off with Olaf and Kristen to a land that seems to be trapped in a never-ending summer. As it turns out, that isn't quite the ...more
Amy
Oct 08, 2015 Amy rated it liked it
Shelves: nky-clear, chapter
When Elsa hears of a kingdom that is always warm, she is sure their ruler must have uncontrolled weather magic, too. Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Sven & Kristoff sail to offer their assistance to the Kingdom of Eldora. When they arrive however, they find that there is no magic – just a tropical climate! The two kingdoms make an agreement about ice coming from Arendelle and all is well. This is fluffy fiction for Froze super-fans and it fulfills its purpose. Fans of the movie will love reading more ...more
Nikki
Aug 15, 2015 Nikki rated it liked it
Shelves: disney, read-twice
This book was not as good as the first two were. It wasn't as interesting and it wasn't as much like the movie. It was definitely my least favorite so far. I am hoping the following books are better. Also it's not as focused on Anna and Elsa as the first two. Children will probably still enjoy reading it because it is Frozen, but it was not as good. It was kind of choppy and more just told what was happening instead of being as involved as the others were. I can't wait to read the fourth one and ...more
Kristine Hansen
Jun 10, 2015 Kristine Hansen rated it it was amazing
What better time to read about a search for the Summer Queen than on a hot sunny day?

Anna and Elsa travel with their friends to a faraway land where they fear the Summer Queen's powers might be out of control. Loved how this book explored a different culture and taught a lesson in tolerance and friendship so gently and beautifully. These books are ones my daughters read over and over again, this one being no exception.
Cecelia
Apr 12, 2015 Cecelia rated it it was amazing
Elsa wanted to see the Summer Queen and try and help her control her powers if she even had them. Elsa thought she had powers, but she really didn't. So Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Kristof and Sven went through high seas and giant sand dunes to get to the palace of Eldora. The Summer Queen's name was Marisol.
Kevin Mcdonough
Sep 30, 2015 Kevin Mcdonough rated it liked it
Well written for young readers. Interesting that the author chose a non-magical finish to the story -- Eldora is a middle eastern country! Lots of prose that induces unintentional laughter, but hey, not written for me! There are 1st and 2nd grade girls that will absolutely love this series.
Susan
May 14, 2015 Susan rated it liked it
Anna and Elsa venture outside their world to bring relief to a desert nation. Not great literature but it's another Frozen adventure that IS a terrific transitional reader for kids who are moving out of the easy-to-read chapter books.
Zara Francis
Jun 19, 2016 Zara Francis rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book a great deal, it is a real adventure. My favourite part is when they get to the summer Queen's palace and Olaf starts dancing !
This book is full of adventure and lots of people would love to read it, it will really make them laugh.
Amber Kestner
What a great short chapter book especially Anna,Elsa,Sven, & Olaf exploring outside the kingdom to a whole other kingdom across the sea. I loved this short book, i'm not going to spoil it all but I do recommend this one too.
Amanda
Apr 11, 2015 Amanda rated it liked it
This story was the least interesting so far. They travel to visit the Summer Queen. No character development. No relating back to the original Frozen story really. My little ones enjoyed it, so it's getting 3 stars anyway.
Sarah Hay
Jun 22, 2015 Sarah Hay rated it liked it
Shelves: read-to-ally, j, j-series
Elsa, Anna, and friends head off on an adventure to Eldora where they have heard that it is always summer. Olaf is delighted to visit 'Summerland,' but Anna and Elsa suspect that Summerland's Queen is having trouble controlling her magic and hope to help her.
Good for ages 5 and up.
Jaime
May 12, 2015 Jaime rated it it was amazing
Me & my 6 year old daughter read this together and she loved it! Can't say I'm surprised as she loves all things Frozen. She gives it 5 stars!
Emma J
Mar 02, 2016 Emma J rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book
It was a warm welcome
I loved this adventure
I would only recommend to frozen lovers
Andrea
Andrea rated it really liked it
Dec 02, 2015
Jane
Jane rated it liked it
Oct 01, 2015
Courtney
Courtney rated it liked it
Feb 03, 2016
Panda Incognito
Panda Incognito rated it liked it
Mar 21, 2015
Anabelle
Anabelle rated it it was amazing
Jun 10, 2015
Clara
Clara rated it really liked it
Jun 11, 2015
Fifi
Fifi rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2015
Nora
Nora rated it liked it
Jun 04, 2016
Allie
Allie rated it it was amazing
Apr 09, 2016
Shannon Cunningham
Shannon Cunningham rated it it was amazing
Dec 22, 2015
Cindy
Cindy rated it liked it
Jun 30, 2015
John Feagans
John Feagans rated it it was amazing
Jan 31, 2015
Jeanne Hartman
Jeanne Hartman rated it liked it
Aug 19, 2015
Vanessa
Vanessa rated it liked it
Jun 06, 2015
KelleyRachelle
KelleyRachelle rated it liked it
Nov 03, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • A New Reindeer Friend (Disney Frozen)
  • Fairy Dreams (WINX Club, Vol. 5)
  • Zane, Ninja of Ice (Ninjago Chapter Books, #2)
  • Before the Bell (Disney Fairies: The Never Girls, #9)
  • Aurora: The Perfect Party (Disney Princess Chapter Books)
  • The Great Mouse Mistake: Cinderella (Disney Princess Chapter Books)
  • Princess Posey and the Monster Stew (Princess Posey, #4)
  • Ariel: The Birthday Surprise (Disney Princess Chapter Books)
  • Kingdom Hearts II, Vol. 1
  • Jasmine: The Missing Coin (Disney Princess Chapter Books)
  • Big Hero 6, Vol. 1
  • The Magic School Bus and the Climate Challenge (The Magic School Bus, #12)
  • Belle: The Mysterious Message (Disney Princess Chapter Books)

Disney Frozen: Anna & Elsa (9 books)
  • All Hail the Queen (Disney Frozen: Anna & Elsa, #1)
  • Memory and Magic (Disney Frozen: Anna & Elsa, #2)
  • The Great Ice Engine (Disney Frozen: Anna & Elsa, #4)
  • The Polar Bear Piper (Disney Frozen: Anna & Elsa, #5)
  • The Arendelle Cup (Disney Frozen: Anna & Elsa, #6)
  • The Secret Admirer (Disney Frozen: Anna & Elsa, #7)
  • Return to the Ice Palace (Disney Frozen: Anna & Elsa, #8)
  • Princess in Charge (Disney Frozen: Anna & Elsa, #9)