Start by marking “Res Me (A1pha #4)” as Want to Read:
Res Me (A1pha #4)

Res Me (A1pha #4)

A1pha Part 4, Res Me

Kisses complicate everything...
Ever since geeky girl Kira left her abusive ex and moved back in with her gorgeous former crush A1pha and two of her hot college gaming buddies, life has been anything but simple. But after a crazy day and a breathtaking night in Vegas with A1pha, things are more complicated than ever before.
Last night, A1pha said words
Published August 9th 2014 (first published August 8th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Res Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Res Me

Helen Dempsey
Sep 06, 2015 Helen Dempsey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfect

There are absolutely no world to describe this book or the whole series.
I do know that I want a man like A1pha.
This will always be my favourite series and I can't see anything topping this.
I went from book to book without putting them down.
This is my ideal love story, it just had every element of a perfect relationship down to a T
It was pure heaven.
Dena
Sep 22, 2016 Dena rated it really liked it
A little geeky at the end, but it did give that perspective throughout the series.
Caro
Aug 14, 2014 Caro rated it liked it
Well, much like the third book, I liked this one. The last two books of the series are much better than the first two, imo.

I liked that we got to know Alex a lot more. I didn't like him much in the first two books, so it was great to actually know what moved him to be the way he was.

Kira wasn't bad overall, but I really wanted to see her deal with her past with Nate more. It felt like what happened to her was almost nothing, when it was actually very traumatic. We did see her having some flashba
Casey
Aug 11, 2014 Casey rated it really liked it
A copy was provided by the author for an honest review.

A1pha series is complete!

A1pha as a whole was a great read. The serial episodes may not have had enough angst to keep some of the readers coming back but were enjoyable. Now that all the parts are out and can be read from start to finish with no gaps, this gamer geek love story is easy to enjoy. I really like conflicting roles Alex has with Kira, on one hand he is so protective and sexy and on the other he is a anxiety plagued gamer geek wit
Samantha
Oct 22, 2014 Samantha rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
That was a sweet ending to this series. A1pha and Kira are now heading to Vegas for his Con. He needs her and can't imagine not having her in his life. She's getting to see another side of Alex she didn't know about.

He's sweet, patient, and extremely hot! I really didn't want it to end. Which lately is very surprising. Kira still has some hang ups and it was nice to see Nate being brought back up considering she was abused by him and it was a pretty significant moment in life.

A1pha screws up an
Kaitlyn
Oct 22, 2014 Kaitlyn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Adorable ending to the Alpha parts.

I like the struggles that Alpha and Kira went through in this part. You could tell how Alpha was nervous. I love how Kira tried saving Alpha at the convention. I don't blame Kira for getting hurt with what Alpha had said. Any girl would have been hurt by that. I loved what Alpha did to try to prove he's sorry and be there for her. It truly showed he cared.

I really enjoyed Spike and her character/traits. She was hilarious. I really, really wish that there'd be a
LeeAnna Lane
Nov 18, 2014 LeeAnna Lane rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
NEW Adult Billionaire Romance The A1pha Series. All four books

This is a really good set of four books called the A1pha Series. I read the first two books in one evening and the last two the next evening. I just couldn't seem to put the books down, each one ended in such a way I simply had to start the next one right away to see what happened next. It is a romance and it is based on professional game players. I won't say any,as it might give it away. You need to order the four book series to find
Kayleigh Davies
I started off liking this series but in the end it just fell flat.

Kira was such an unlikeable person, a1pha goes from being an alpha to a pansy and everyone else is so fickle it's ridiculous.

Also wanted to pretty much punch Kira, Alex tells her he loves her and in response she says nothing then avoids him and runs away yet she gets so offended and hurt when the next time he sees her he says she's not his girlfriend. What a bitch
Aussie bookworm
Oct 18, 2014 Aussie bookworm rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contempary
Wow what a journey, I have really enjoyed reading this series, and it is well worth the money for a series.

The ending of a series is always a bit of a let down, I think more in the series would be good because I would love to see how their relationship evolves over time. The other characters would be good to read about in their own series too.

Anyway all up I have loved this series, I am sad to see it end, I highly recommend it.
Donna
Nov 13, 2014 Donna rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A very good series, I really loved it.

A well plotted storyline with strong characters. I loved all the characters especially Alex. He was a very interesting guy with quite a story. He and Mira fit together so superbly. Quite a love story with its twists and turns. I loved being able to read all four books in the series one after the other. Great story telling Blue. Can't go wrong on this one!
Georgina
Mar 23, 2015 Georgina rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-books
Very good! I enjoyed this series. The main characters, Alex and Kira drove me crazy at times with Kira being so naive and clueless and Alex was just as infuriating, but I enjoyed their story of young love. Hope Spike and Ethan get their story told as the sparks flying off those two is equally hot, but the antics are going to be good since Spike, she doesn't take any mess off of anyone in the little time that we are introduced to her.
Tammy
Jan 26, 2015 Tammy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gorgeous Geeks!

This series is a first for me by this author. I loved these guys!!! Fast pace read. I just love the idea of friends turning into more, despite their awkward and fearful personalities. I could have kept reading about all of these characters and relationships. I am definitely going to read more by this author. Great H/h and supporting cast. The only thing I would change, would be tripling the length of the story.
Louise Maclean
Aug 12, 2014 Louise Maclean rated it it was amazing
I am so disapointed and sad that there will be no more A1pha books. On a positive note what can I say Blue your writing is out of this world
I love all your work but this series has out shone the Lifeguard series. If there was more than a 5 star rating I would give more because the time and effort that you have put into this book shines through your characters.I hope to read more of your books very soon.I wold highly recommend reading this book and the previous books of this series.
(Source: Read using Kindle Unlimited.)

This wasn’t as bad as the second book, but it wasn’t good either. Basically we just got a role reversal in this book where (view spoiler)
6 out of 10.
Julie
Jan 03, 2015 Julie rated it it was amazing
a fabulous end to a great collection, sad to see the end of this series, hope to see more of Ollie and Lulu and Ethan and Sam, I will have to check the authors page to make sure I don't miss out, glad to see there was a Happy ending, after all these two have been through, they deserve it, recommend this series to all,
Sandy Catanzarita
Apr 09, 2015 Sandy Catanzarita rated it it was amazing
I have absolutely loved this serise! The first one I was a little iffy on because I really didn't think I would like a book that involved gamers. Well, I was totally wrong!! I loved it.... I hope the other characters get some side book action because they were just as loveable and I would definitely read them!!!
Lisa (A Life Bound By Books)
3.5 Stars - I think this one was the best written of the four and I liked it! Sad that it's the end because I was hoping for more for these two. I'll have to see if this author writes something from one of the secondary characters POV's because I'd be happy to check that out.

However, would love more from Alex in the future.
Sophia
Wow! Love it!

I really enjoyed reading this series. The story line is warm and sincere. I really like the language of each character. I could see myself to become part of the group, they were so likable. Recommend this book to everyone who enjoys nice and clean romance
Kelly
Nov 07, 2014 Kelly rated it liked it
Res Me was an okay read. I was more interested by the third book, but it ended nicely for Kira and Alex even if some things weren't really believable. I didn't really enjoy Spike so if there's a book about her I probably won't read it.
Tina kleimann
Dec 28, 2014 Tina kleimann rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read

I waited to leave a review till I read all the books in this series and now I have I loved it you will fall in love with all the character's.. I laughed and cried with them I will recommend this book series to anyone who wants to read a great book series...
Monica
Jan 31, 2015 Monica rated it it was ok
I thought it didn't really have that great of a plot or a strong enough ending. The agoraphobia isn't really dealt with. If she was abused wouldn't it have been smarter to go to a police or call a hotline. The heroine seems to me to be a bit dumb. She never faces her problems.
Megan
The final part to the A1pha series Res Me is much like the other parts. It is a simple New Adult series that is a fun read between serious and/or long series or books. The characters were immature and a little difficult to relate to and their issues were the same.
Patti Ashley
Dec 21, 2014 Patti Ashley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful conclusion

I am not usually a fan of cliffhanger episodes. It this was so worth it. Mira finally gets her moment in the sun and all the secrets come out. Secondary characters are so interesting. I hope Spike and Ethan get a serial.
Apryll
Oct 10, 2015 Apryll rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great fast read

Loved the first three books and bought the fourth. Came to a great end. Wondered what happened to Sam and I'm glad you brought her back.
Alwaysreadingbooks - Reading Drinking and Relaxing
Great ending to Kira and Alex's story. I hope to read more from this group of people and I really hope to read more individual stories from Ethan and Ollie.
Rachel Webb
Nov 11, 2014 Rachel Webb rated it it was amazing
I love the characters in this series. The friendships are great. The storyline isn't like something ive read before. Id like to see more of these characters and learn about the rest of the group!
Brenda Riley
Aug 13, 2015 Brenda Riley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Liked the series

Good books I loved the comic theme to them. Very different than the other books I have ever read. Try the first one it'll hook you in.
Nicole
May 07, 2015 Nicole rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

A very cute read but short and a lot of questions are left unanswered. This could have been a great full length novel series. It just felt rushed.
Isabel
I enjoyed the entire series & would like to read Ethan & Ollie's story. Sam aka Spike would also make a great read. This series is on my read again list we need more smart heroes
Lucy Edwards
Dec 16, 2014 Lucy Edwards rated it really liked it
Not a bad set of books at all. They are easy reads and a lot milder than what I'm used to but still enjoyed them.
  • Fevered Hearts
  • The Companion Contract
  • Redemption (Lacey Hannigan Trilogy, #3)
  • Unsaid (The Manhattanites, #3)
  • What He Protects (What He Wants, #6)
  • For Liberty
  • Two's A Couple, Three's The Law
  • Ask Me Again
  • Her Cowboy's Caress (Taken by Cowboys #1)
  • Blood Stone (Blood Stone #2)
  • Beneath the Surface (Reluctance, #1)
  • Desired (True Alpha, #1)
  • Absolute Beginners (Absolute, #1)
  • The Lost Dragon (Dragon Hunters, #1)
  • Say You Will (The Alexanders, #5)
  • The Billionaire's Deal: The Complete Story: An Alpha Billionaire Romance
  • Perfect Pitch (The Diamond Brides #1)
  • The Sweetest Taboo
I finally have something new coming. Something with a billionaire, three hot guys, a pro gamer...and oh yeah, it's a serial with a cliffhanger at the end of every episode.

Each episode will be more than half the length of one of my typical novels, and should come every 2 to 3 weeks. It helps that two parts are fully written and I'm not releasing number 1 yet.

You'll want to click here to sign up for
More about Blue Ashcroft...

A1pha (4 books)
  • Play Me (A1pha, Part 1, #1)
  • Win Me (A1pha #2)