Start by marking “Broken Hearted” as Want to Read:
Broken Hearted

Broken Hearted

Detective Faith Julies sets out to find the killer of her parents after fourteen years. Falling in love with her partner Trey Branson was inevitable but after believing Trey has been unfaithful, Faith is left shattered.

Cash O'Connor, the man who broke her heart from the past comes strolling back into her life. She finds herself loving two men, but trusting neither.

Will she
Kindle Edition
Published September 2014

To ask other readers questions about Broken Hearted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Broken Hearted

Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Sep 19, 2014 Philomena Callan Cheekypee rated it really liked it
Shelves: loved-it
I found this to be a great read. I read this in one sitting as I really wanted to see what was gonna happen next.

Faith is a detective. She needs to find out who killed her parents. She falls in love with her partner at work but falls apart when he breaks her past. A ghost from her past knocks her for six. What does Faith do when the two men who she loves has broken her?

The author did a great job with this story. The characters come across as real and the storyline is gripping. Looking forward t
Renee W. Tyler,  Battery Operated Book Blog
"Love is not what we've done yesterday. Love is not the hurt from the past. Love is today. Love is patient enough to wait for the future to heal us." ~ Trey ~

Meeting up with Faith and her dreaming of Trey immediately allowed us to sense the pull that she has with him. Then Trey showing up at that very moment set the book into action. You can feel the emotional pull between the two of them right from the start. But, as we read further into the beginning of the book we see why Faith is dealing wit
Dawn Smith
Sep 14, 2014 Dawn Smith rated it it was amazing
Let me start off by saying how absolutely fantastic and riveting this book was. I was glued to the pages until the very end. This book made me an emotional mess and I loved every minute of it.

Faith Julies is a detective on a mission. She wants to find who killed her parents. While on the search for the killer, she spends a lot of time with her partner, Trey and it is only inevitable that they fall in love. But then Trey ends up doing the unthinkable and cheats on Faith, breaking her already brui
Jessica Carter
Nov 04, 2014 Jessica Carter rated it it was amazing
Murder mystery and love all tangled into one amazing book!!!! It kept me on the edge of my seat wanting more!!! You will LOVE Trey and how much be loves Faith and family!! This book has a great cast of characters who will steal pieces of your heart too!!!!
Laura ~iScream Books~
2.5-3 stars. I don't think I have ever given such a poor rating to a book. Once I gather all my notes I will put a full review together.
Tia
Sep 15, 2014 Tia rated it it was ok
I found this book written very poorly, not in typos or anything like that but just the general structure of it all was sloppy. 1.5 stars.
Heather
Sep 17, 2014 Heather rated it it was ok
Not my cup of tea. The writing was kinda hard to follow. I liked the blurb, but was very disappointed.
Madison Isenhower
Madison Isenhower rated it it was amazing
Jun 21, 2015
Clair Carter
Clair Carter rated it it was amazing
Oct 17, 2014
Shannon Zak
Shannon Zak rated it it was amazing
Dec 01, 2014
A. Gorman
A. Gorman rated it it was amazing
Aug 13, 2014
Jessica Bowman
Jessica Bowman rated it really liked it
Feb 17, 2015
Lheng
Lheng rated it it was amazing
Nov 20, 2014
C.H. Carter
Aug 09, 2014 C.H. Carter rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Madison Isenhower
Madison Isenhower marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Catina Foster mayfield
Catina Foster mayfield marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Júlia Hidalgo
Júlia Hidalgo marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Pj Nusbaum
Pj Nusbaum marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
Kimberley
Kimberley marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Carrie Richardson-horton
Carrie Richardson-horton marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Tracie
Tracie marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Raeline Peterson
Raeline Peterson marked it as to-read
Jennifer beck
Jennifer beck marked it as to-read
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Zandra
Zandra marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Courtney Densford-hodge
Courtney Densford-hodge marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Eating Between
Eating Between marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Jessie
Jessie marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Angie
Angie marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Jodi Ciorciari-marinich
Jodi Ciorciari-marinich marked it as to-read
Evelyn
Evelyn marked it as to-read
Stephanie Grant
Stephanie Grant marked it as to-read
Mian
Mian marked it as to-read
Dijya
Dijya marked it as to-read
Patricia Ramirez
Patricia Ramirez marked it as to-read
Lucia
Lucia marked it as to-read
Vishous
Vishous marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
Amie
Amie marked it as to-read
Anita Yancey
Anita Yancey marked it as to-read
Ebookie
Ebookie marked it as to-read
Theresa Day
Theresa Day marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
5781931
C.H. Carter is a wife of thirty-three years and a mother of four who lives in a small rural community in Southern Indiana. She enjoys reading, writing, and being with her beautiful grandchildren.When C.H. Carter isn’t writing, she has been providing love and care for her invalid mother for the past twenty years and working full time. She has been inspired to write all of her life, however, had to ...more
More about C.H. Carter...

“Love is not the hurt from the past. Love is today. Love is patient enough to wait for the future to heal us.” 1 likes
“Your name is forever written in the scars on my heart. Let’s start erasing the scars leaving only your name and mine.” 0 likes