Start by marking “The Millionaire's Forever (Men of the Zodiac)” as Want to Read:
The Millionaire's Forever (Men of the Zodiac)

The Millionaire's Forever (Men of the Zodiac #3)

Sign: Gemini

There are two sides to every Gemini guy...and one of them is red-hot.

Olivia Carter has a handsome, millionaire boyfriend. She's madly in love with him. The hitch? He doesn't actually exist. She told the lie to save Forever, her wedding design shop. And it worked-almost too well. As the media attention increases, so do the demands for Olivia to produce her "bo
Published March 31st 2015 by Entangled: Indulgence

To ask other readers questions about The Millionaire's Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Millionaire's Forever

Jamie
Apr 12, 2015 Jamie rated it really liked it
3.5 Second chance Stars

This was a really cute story with very minimal angst!

Olivia and Mason knew each other in high school but had very little interaction due to Mason being considered a "bad boy" and Olivia being the local sheriff's daughter... but one night something happened that connected them forever.. Olivia remembers nothing of that night and Mason's life was never the same...

Olivia designs wedding gowns and she has a reputation for making some fabulous designs.. but Olivia has a secre
Anne OK
Mar 31, 2015 Anne OK rated it liked it
Shelves: 2015-reads
THE MILLIONAIRE'S FOREVER by Sonya Weiss is the third installment in the Men of the Zodiac series released by Entangled Publishing: Indulgence. As with the other two books, its cover is another eye-catching “wowzer.” That’s almost enough to keep me coming back for more. Each book in this series is a complete standalone with no relation to the others.

Since I’m not one who favors the retelling of a story by the reviewer, I will refrain from giving many storyline details. The synopsis for this book
Rebekah
Feb 02, 2016 Rebekah rated it really liked it

The Millionaire’s Forever starts out with Olivia’s amazing shop, and amazing clients, and amazing life, and amazing millionaire fiancé… So what’s the problem you ask? Their world wind childhood romance has captivated the A-listers, the media and the general public. Unfortunately, her finance is not real. Then suddenly, some rich handsome stranger tells the media HE is her beau!
Enter Mason Parker.

He is cold. He is ruthless. He is going to bring Olivia DOWN! Mason is not the stranger Olivia thou
Mandy
Mar 25, 2015 Mandy rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
3.5 stars for this fast paced and quick read. My only complaint about this one was that I had a hard time believing the connection between Mason and Olivia. Something felt a little off about it. I did enjoy the story itself though and look forward to reading more by this author.

**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**
Kerry
Mar 09, 2015 Kerry rated it it was amazing
I read this book in one sitting! The chemistry between Mason & Olivia was intense, I couldn't wait for them to get it on! I felt like Olivia was a little to quick to forgive but it's Mason & he's super hot so I can't really blame her! Looking forward to more great reads from this author.
Marci
Mar 23, 2015 Marci rated it did not like it
I received an ARC in exchange for an HONEST review. This book took a lot out of me, to me it dragged on forever. There was no connection made between the characters and myself as I read it. I felt like I was only reading this because I needed to review it since the author's PA gifted me an arc, I felt like I owed the author to at least try my hardest so that I could give an honest and clear review. I HONESTLY tried my BEST to like this book because the author is such a nice person but in the end ...more
Mihaela
Mar 31, 2015 Mihaela rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Originally posted on http://mikkysworldofbooks.blogspot.fr...

The Millionaire’s Forever is the story of a man who’s trying to right the wrongs did to him in the past and who will do anything to achieve his goals.

Mason has always been labeled as a trouble maker when he was a teenager and, in the end, his reputation, which wasn’t exactly as bad as people thought, ended up being his downfall.

Olivia has made a promise and she’s trying really hard to keep it. She is strong, independent and so not read
Marie Andersson
May 03, 2015 Marie Andersson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a sweet love story..but also a bit painful.Mason and his friends went to prison for something they did not do.Mason's friend, Adam,died.:'(Mason wanted revenge but Olivia make him unsure of his feelings.Can he really love her? Read this story to find out.
EatSleepReadReview
Mar 25, 2015 EatSleepReadReview rated it really liked it
A copy of this book was received from Entangled via Netgalley.

Olivia Carter business is rocketing to success. The media have sat up and paid attention, orders are coming in from big Hollywood stars, and she’s even appeared on the Ellen DeGeneres show. And the reason for her success is…true love, of course! Olivia has painted herself as one half of an ideal couple—the other is her childhood friend and now self-made millionaire who swept her off her feet and showers her in affection. They are head
April Symes
Mar 31, 2015 April Symes rated it really liked it
***A gifted copy was provided by the publisher for an honest review***

Olivia Carter has a business that she is trying to save. She told a lie and now that lie could sink her business. With both her reputation and career in jeopardy, Olivia is desperate enough to do almost anything...
Millionaire Mason Parker is ready to take advantage of her desperate situation and force her into a sham “fictional” relationship to get his hands on land that Olivia owns This is payback for what Olivia’s father did
Restless Book Obsession
•Mars HONEST Review• I received an ARC copy in return for an honest review. I'll start by saying that this book is very well written grammatically but I couldn't rate it 5 stars because it was too rushed for me. From the blurb I expected a lot of angst and unfortunately the book fell short at that. We are given a lot of info on what Olivia's father did to Mason and his need for revenge but in the end Mason does nothing and it is NOT because he chose love; it was because that part of the book wa ...more
Diana
Mar 31, 2015 Diana rated it really liked it
Originally posted on http://mikkysworldofbooks.blogspot.fr...

Olivia Carter is trying to make her dream come true, and when her hop seems to hit the skids, she tells one tiny lie about her boyfriend to increase the media attention. He is loving, kind and perfect and he doesn’t exist. On the verge on losing her reputation, the man she’s always been in love with comes to pretend to be her boyfriend, in order to take his revenge on Olivia’s father.

Mason and his friends were accused falsely of somet
Patricia
Mar 28, 2015 Patricia rated it really liked it
As I read some of the other reviews i had a hard time understanding the harshness.

Mason has had part of his life stolen from him and seeks revenge. And Olivia is the woman who is going to help that happen even if she doesn't know it yet.

One lie opens the doorway for Mason to enter her life with a demand she has no choice but to follow through if she wants to save her business.

When truth from the past meet hope and reality of the future Mason has a choice to make in hopes of finding love and happ
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
**My thanks to NetGalley and Entangled Publishing LLC, for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

I had a massivecase of deja vu when i read this story, as if i had read it before somewhere. This in turn made me a little reluctant to read the story and i ended up reading books in between which is rare for me.

Olivia is a strong character, I just wish that she had not given into Masons demands quite so easily.

Mason on the other hand had his desire for vengeance, but was softening towa
Isha Coleman
Mar 19, 2015 Isha Coleman rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
I really love to read stories Like The Millionaire's Forever. What would you do to save something you worked so hard for? Olivia told a little white lie to save her wedding business. Little did she know that it would snowball. Now she has to produce a boyfriend to save her reputation. If not she could lose everything. Mason steps in at the right moment. He wants revenge. Could what starts off as payback turn into forever? Sonya Weiss had me laughing throughout this read. I received an ARC for an ...more
Angela
Mar 29, 2015 Angela rated it it was amazing
This story was so entertaining! I loved the interaction between Olivia and Mason. Olivia definitely learned that lying gets you into deep trouble but I bet she never though that trouble would be in the form of Mason. A blast from the past is a definite understatement. Mason has his own agenda from the past to set straight. I would definitely recommend this book it was so good. I couldn't put it down once I started reading.

(ARC provided by Entangled Publishing for an honest review)
Bette Hansen
Mar 25, 2015 Bette Hansen rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. It's an interesting twist to the pretend boyfriend trope with a bit of revenge added in. Olivia knows she's in trouble when she blatantly lies about having a millionaire boyfriend. Oh the lie worked. It saved her wedding shop and got her national attention but now the media is hounding her to meet the boyfriend. In steps Mason Parker claiming the spot. The problem is what Mason really wants is revenge!

This is an excellent read and I definitely recommend it.
Irene
3 stars

The Millionaire's Forever was a good read.

While I enjoyed the storyline and characters, I didn't feel the connection between Olivia and Mason and this played a part in my overall enjoyment.

Thank you Netgalley and Entangled Indulgence for the advance copy in exchange for my honest thoughts.
Billie Helms
Mar 23, 2015 Billie Helms rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Romance Readers
Recommended to Billie by: Sonya Weiss, for honest review
I Totally Enjoyed *Millionaire's Forever* (Gemini)
Olivia Carter and Mason Parker had great chemistry, and lot's of mystery that dated back to their high school years,
With just a touch of humor.
A Great Quick Summer Read! I will definitely be looking for more
Of this series by Sonya Weiss!
Sandy
Mar 30, 2015 Sandy rated it really liked it
3.75 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date March 31, 2015

There are two sides to every Gemini guy…and one of them is red-hot.

Olivia Carter has a handsome, millionaire boyfriend. She's madly in love with him. The hitch? He doesn't actually exist. She told the lie to save Forever, her wedding design shop. And it worked—almost too well. As the media attention increases, so do the demands for Olivia to produce her “boyfriend.” With both her reputation and career in jeopardy, Olivia is desperate enough
Lee
4-4.5 stars
What a great addition to the Men of the Zodiac series. I am enjoying meeting these complicated men and Mason certainly fit that bill. From the outset you knew there was going to be some fun in this story mixed with hard truths and baggage to test the emotions and Olivia and Mason's story kept me engaged from beginning to end.

I loved Olivia's feisty nature. She was intelligent, quick witted and had a mind of her own. I admired her determination and strength of character, taking things
Kimi Porkchops
Mar 20, 2015 Kimi Porkchops rated it really liked it
**I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review. Thank You!!**

First, lets talk about the cover…. Its such a delicious cover. It sent my imagination into overdrive. I thought the whole premise of the story was great. I haven’t read many with this time of storyline, so this was a breath of fresh air for me. I thought the characters were well written along with nicely spun storyline.

Olivia Carter, our female lead is a bridal dress designer. When her business starts to fail, she elaborates on
Alison
I read this novel as part of the Men of the Zodiac box set but I will be trying to review each novel individually.

Not really a fan of this novel, it had too many romance tropes fighting for air in what wasn't really a very long book. Also, I found Mason's habit of calling Olivia "sweet Olivia" a bit nauseating TBH.

As a teenager Mason and his friends were framed for setting a fire which caused extensive property damage and nearly killed a family. In the correctional centre one of his friends died
LJT
Mar 12, 2015 LJT rated it really liked it
I really liked The Millionaire's Forever by Sonya Weiss. To begin with, the cover is hot, which instantly drew me into this compelling read. Secondly, I am a huge fan of the "relationship of convenience" genre, and Ms. Weiss nicely spins it into so much more. Lastly, the characters are extremely well-defined, so much so that I felt like an integral part of their world.

Olivia Carter is a bridal dress designer and she is very good at her craft. Due to a white lie, her almost failing business gets
2kasmom
Mar 11, 2015 2kasmom rated it really liked it
Olivia Carter and Mason Parker go back a ways. They knew each other from the same small town growing up. There was a night back in high school, he even rescued her from a brutal attack.

There is so much more to the story for Mason, but Olivia does not even remember most of that night. Her father was part of a string of lies that led to a friend's death and Mason and his co-horts paid a horrible price for a crime they did not commit.

Olivia now owns a bridal shop, Forever, and to keep it running sh
Megan / MP93BB
Mar 31, 2015 Megan / MP93BB rated it really liked it
description

*ARC Provided by Entangled Publishing in exchange for honest Review*

description

When I read the blurb that’s what really got my attention. And well that cover really didn’t hurt either.

The Characters…
I liked the two main characters for the most part.
Olivia had her moments that she came across a little bitchy. Sometimes I thought that she shouldn’t have acted a certain way to the situation but she did. But Olivia and Mason sure had some Chemistry, but sometimes in a book I need a little more than just off
Lisa
Mar 14, 2015 Lisa rated it it was amazing
I just have to say that I loved this book and couldn’t put it down. I’m so happy that I got the opportunity to read an ARC do a review!
When I started reading this book I knew that I would love it. The story was great and the characters were fun and sexy. Olivia lies about having a millionaire boyfriend to save her business. When the media starts to question her boyfriend’s existence she worries what will happen if people found out she lied. She is desperate to keep everything under control and n
Maria Rose
In this contemporary romance Olivia has invented a boyfriend to help the success of her wedding design company. When Mason steps into the role unasked, it's because he's interested in one thing and one thing only from Olivia - revenge. Blackmailed into accepting his new position in her life, can the two of them overcome the past and find a future together?

This was a solid entry in the "Men of the Zodiac" series. I liked both main characters. Mason is definitely a complicated man - on the one han
Tory Michaels
Apr 02, 2015 Tory Michaels rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Another book in the Indulgence "Men of the Zodiac" series, I really really enjoyed The Millionaire's Forever.

Telling a lie is NEVER a good thing, whether you're trying to save a business or not. Olivia learns that when her fiance shows up - only problem was when she claimed to have one, she'd been lying through her teeth though basing the man on one she'd known many years ago.

Mason spent time in juvenile detention for a crime he didn't commit and suffered incredibly. So, rightfully, he wants not
Heather andrews
Mar 08, 2015 Heather andrews rated it it was amazing
I loved this book and Mason but at times he sure could.be arrogant, "you know as well as I do you’ve got no choice in the matter if you want to protect your business.You know you’re coming to Chicago, so let’s not waste either of our time , hmm? I’m a man who likes to make every second count." He always wants to make sure his girl is sure, "make up your mind.” Raising his hand, he threaded it through her hair. “When you and I do make love, it’s going to unleash a hunger I don’t think either of ...more
  • One Night with the Billionaire
  • Pregnant by Morning
  • Ten Days in Tuscany (Men of the Zodiac #4)
  • His Million Dollar Risk (Take a Risk, #3)
  • The Geek Billionaire Makeover
  • Blurring the Lines
  • The Billionaire's Christmas Proposal
  • A Friendly Arrangement (Friends First, #2)
  • The Millionaire's Deception (Men of the Zodiac, #2)
  • A Man of Honor
  • The Millionaire's Unexpected Proposal (Miami Lawyers #1)
  • The Millionaire Daddy Project
  • Pretending with the Playboy (In Love with a Tycoon, #2)
  • Unexpectedly His (Smart Cupid, #2)
  • Winning the Boss's Heart
  • Her Secret, His Surprise
  • Pretend It's Love (Behind the Bar, #2)
  • The Prince's Runaway Lover
Sonya Weiss is a freelance writer, ghostwriter and author. She's addicted to great books, good movies, and Italian chocolates.

She's passionate about causes that support abused animals and children. Her parents always supported her bringing stray animals home although the Great Dane rescue was a surprise.

More about Sonya Weiss...

Men of the Zodiac (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Impulse Control (Men of the Zodiac)
  • The Millionaire's Deception (Men of the Zodiac, #2)
  • Ten Days in Tuscany (Men of the Zodiac #4)
  • The Millionaire Daddy Project
  • Revenge Best Served Hot (Men of the Zodiac #6)
  • The Prince's Runaway Lover
  • The Colonel's Daughter (Men of the Zodiac #8)
  • One Night with the Billionaire