Start by marking “The Power Of Persuasion (Triad, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Power Of Persuasion (Triad, #2)

The Power Of Persuasion (Triad #2)

Ex super-soldier and telepath Captain Ian McNeill isn't expecting his job as base commander to a bunch of scientists to be exciting, let alone terrifying. But after meeting Neeve, a Pavlovan female and saving her from a bunch of Etruscan extremists, he’s fairly certain his life will never be the same again.

Neeve can't believe she’s found a mate from Earth who has no unde
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 198 pages
Published August 2nd 2014

To ask other readers questions about The Power Of Persuasion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Power Of Persuasion

Glittergirl
Aug 09, 2014 Glittergirl rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love menage stories. Kate writes really good ones, some of my favorites. This is the first one in the Triad Series I've read and she gifted me with it for a review. I was thrilled.

This is a science fiction based in the future of Earth. Neeve is an alien scientist working on Earth doing research to help mankind. Captain Ian McNeill is a super-soldier experiment that the scientists and military don't know what to do with now that the experiment had mixed results. He's stuck as Commander of an is
ARe Cafe
Aug 10, 2014 ARe Cafe rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dawns-picks
Dawn's pick for the week of 8/10/14.
Daria
Dec 14, 2015 Daria rated it really liked it

I received this book as a gift form the author, in exchange for my honest review. I love sci fi, I love menage so this just more than works for me.

I fell in love with the first book "The Power of Three" loved it and was lucky enough to get my hands on the next book in the series. This one Power of Persuasion.

Neeve away from her home planet when her mating cycle hits her, because of the danger she can't go home and has no mate to take care of her heat. In her world a Triad relationship in the n
Elke
Dec 21, 2014 Elke rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Adults with open minds
Recommended to Elke by: Kate Pearce
Shelves: kate-pearce
I enjoy reading The Power of Persuasion (The Triad Series Book 2) by Kate Pearce; The fantasy of a three-some. This, the second book of three, is quite educational. A mans point of view written by a woman makes it more understandable. There are the hot and steamy scenes and the emotional. The hot and steamy scenes are truly erotic. The emotional are there to help along the love triangle, and makes you root for the connections to work in the heroes favor. The pace kept me on the edge of my seat, ...more
Sarah Noll
Apr 14, 2016 Sarah Noll rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016
I think this a series I will peruse. I appreciate the death of the characters, thoughtful and conflicted not just sex driven hounds. The sci-if a pest is awesome since it's my favorite genre or writing besides romance "These are a few of my favorite things..."

This story deals with the culture conflict which is good and well done in my opinion. It also defined some other characters which I hope I find stories about later in the series.

For me this book was a great find. It has intrigues,ménage,
Tjfox
Aug 12, 2015 Tjfox rated it liked it
While this has all the steam a good erotic romance needs, it is a little lacking on the story end of things, which is a bit on the unusual side for a Kate Pearce book. What story line is there, ends up dropping all kinds of loose ends and leaves it feeling incomplete.

For me, I had a hard time actually linking any of the characters because there just wasn’t enough substance to them to get to know them, which makes the rest just seem a little week. If all you are looking for is the hot, steamy and
Cathleen Ross
May 07, 2015 Cathleen Ross rated it it was amazing
It's always difficult for me to decide which Kate Pearce story I enjoy the most. The Power of Persuasion is fascinating because there are high stakes. The hero has to decide to leave the planet he is on and put his career at stake to be with the heroine. There is a twist too that kept me reading to the end because I wanted to know how far the hero would go for love.
Karry
Jul 03, 2015 Karry rated it it was amazing
Fantastic book!

Neeve, Ian Mac, and Willow's story was awesome! It give an amazing example of just how impossible it is to fight your fate. You can run from it, deny it, fear it, or just embrace it. It matters little. In the end all you are fated to be, do, and have is going to happen. The sex was passionate, hot, and intense! Great characters and storyline!
Danielle
Apr 28, 2015 Danielle rated it it was amazing
I really love this series. No stupid drama and angst kept to a minimum. There are struggles but characters handle them like adults. Lots of hot sex. Really loved this triad. Want more for sure. Declan, Kaiden, Unger, Tetra and the list goes on. Hope for their stories and more.
Katherine O'Grady
May 14, 2015 Katherine O'Grady rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, m-f, menage, erotic, sff
I enjoyed the second book in the Triad series. Neeve, Mac and Willow were all interesting characters, and I like the Pavlovan world. The copious amount of sex, in all possible combinations is fun too...

Bought from kobo.
Bb
May 12, 2015 Bb rated it did not like it
Dnf. So confused ... Is this the same author as the house of pleasure series? Entirely lacking in sexiness, though there's plenty of tab a in slot b going on. No nuance and boring story, sex is not sexy.
Becca
Becca rated it really liked it
Mar 22, 2015
Tegan
Tegan rated it liked it
Jan 03, 2015
ZordeeKat
ZordeeKat rated it really liked it
Jul 08, 2016
Susan Morgan
Susan Morgan rated it it was amazing
Dec 23, 2015
jd
jd rated it really liked it
Jun 04, 2016
M
M rated it liked it
Jul 23, 2016
Heather Nanny-Cole
Heather Nanny-Cole rated it it was amazing
Sep 09, 2015
Donnelle
Donnelle rated it really liked it
Jun 24, 2015
Noetical
Noetical rated it really liked it
Sep 16, 2015
Alexis Lindsay
Alexis Lindsay rated it it was amazing
Nov 17, 2016
Tiff's*Addictiontobooks
Tiff's*Addictiontobooks rated it really liked it
Aug 12, 2015
Elainesinclair
Elainesinclair rated it really liked it
Oct 12, 2015
Susann
Susann rated it really liked it
Oct 03, 2015
Lucy
Lucy rated it it was amazing
Mar 07, 2015
Casey Mitchell
Casey Mitchell rated it it was amazing
Jul 01, 2016
Gabi
Gabi rated it liked it
Apr 19, 2015
Kathy
Kathy rated it liked it
Feb 22, 2015
Ang
Ang rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2016
Lena L. Simmons
Lena L. Simmons rated it really liked it
Feb 01, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • 3013: Targeted (3013, #7)
  • 3013: Genesis (3013, #11)
  • 3013: ASYLUM: A 3013 Novella (3013: The Series)
  • Training a Wife (The Virgin Witch and the Vampire King, #4)
  • Mastered By The Mavericks--A WILD Boys Novel (The WILD Boys of Special Forces Book 8)
  • Megan's Men
  • Ascension (House of Theoden #2) (Book 2 of Season 2)
  • The First Order (Safeword, LLC #1)
  • Bash: Volume III (Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club, #5)
  • The Bargaining
  • Pursuing Paige (Mates of the Lycaon, #2)
  • Protecting Their Mate, Part Two
  • Broken (Planet Alpha, #2)
  • Bondmate (Planet Alpha #1)
  • Bonded to the Alien Lord (Warriors of the Lathar #3)
NYT and USA Today bestselling author Kate Pearce was born into a large family of girls in England, and spent much of her childhood living very happily in a dream world. Despite being told that she really needed to 'get with the program', she graduated from the University College of Wales with an honors degree in history.

A move to the USA finally allowed her to fulfill her dreams and sit down and w
More about Kate Pearce...

Triad (4 books)
  • The Power Of Three  (Triad, #1)
  • Viking Unbound (Triad, #3)
  • Viking Claimed (Triad, #4)