Start by marking “Strangers in a Movie Theater” as Want to Read:
Strangers in a Movie Theater

Strangers in a Movie Theater

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  3 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Hitchcock films bring them together, but will their own secrets keep them apart?

When Angus is asked to host some Q&A sessions for the local movie theater's Hitchcock series, he's expecting to enjoy some classic cinema. Flirting with the cute young man behind the concession counter is just a bonus. He doesn't even think the boy is over eighteen.

Benjamin has always known
Published July 28th 2014 by MLR Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Strangers in a Movie Theater, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Strangers in a Movie Theater

Joyfully Jay
Aug 26, 2014 Joyfully Jay rated it really liked it
Shelves: jason
A Joyfully Jay review.

I really did like the characters in Strangers in a Movie Theater, especially Benjamin, a strong, determined old soul who takes honesty and commitment seriously. I may not approve of Angus’ secrecy but can empathize with his thought process. The age difference seems significant and his insecurity, although annoying, is not out of the realm of possibility. Angus assumes that Benjamin won’t, won’t, won’t but never asks what Benjamin does want.

I like stories where th
Riina Y.T.
Sep 15, 2014 Riina Y.T. rated it liked it
Loved the idea! Especially the beginning was fun, sadly I think the rest kind of lacked something.. It's enjoyable, but I wasn't hooked.
Megan
Megan rated it it was amazing
Feb 24, 2016
Snehas
Snehas marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
Ann
Ann marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Justin
Justin added it
Sep 04, 2014
Andrew
Andrew marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Richard
Richard marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2016