Start by marking “A Thousand Sunsets” as Want to Read:
A Thousand Sunsets

A Thousand Sunsets

Struggling to be a dad and a son, Alexander didn't know he was lost.
Living her dream, Sarah didn't know she needed to be found.
Enter cupid in the form of a dying man, who hasn't had much contact with his children and grandchildren in the years after his wife's death. In the meantime, however, a new family has formed around him.
Patrick McCullough's staring contest with d
Published August 7th 2014 by Satin Romance, an imprint of Melange Books, Llc (first published August 5th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about A Thousand Sunsets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Thousand Sunsets

Nadia
Sep 24, 2014 Nadia rated it it was amazing
“A Thousand Sunsets” is a story about new beginnings and forgiveness. About love in its many and varied forms and the greed and interests a family may hold when money is involved. All of them intertwined.

And it does a very good job covering each and every one of said topics.

How to find a new beginning with a father that was never there for you? How to find it in yourself to love him or forgive him after so long?

Like I said, love, forgiveness and new beginnings are deeply intertwined in this nove
Caroline
Dec 23, 2015 Caroline rated it really liked it
I didn’t read this book for the longest time because, based on the blurb, I didn’t think I’d like it. In the end, I really enjoyed the story.

Alexander was rescued from the streets as a kid by an old man named Patrick McCullough, later adopted by the man and now a doctor.

Sarah is the granddaughter of Patrick, an artist, who has dealt with both the loss of her grandmother—Patrick’s wife—many years ago, as well as her father more recently.

When Patrick, on his death bed, asks that all of his childr
Kimberly
Typical romance fantasy

I downloaded this book by mistake--I meant to purchase "A Thousand Splendid Suns". Although romance is not my favorite genre, i nevertheless enjoyed this unrealistic love-at-first-sight-overcome-obstacles-live-happily-ever-after formula of a story.
Lily Quinn
Aug 04, 2015 Lily Quinn rated it it was amazing
A beautiful story about love, family, and second chances. The author makes me care about her characters and invested in her plot. I will want to read this book again because it's a great read and because it's full of reminders not to take life and everything in it for granted.
Luna Jensen
Luna Jensen rated it it was amazing
Aug 04, 2014
Katie Alexander
Katie Alexander rated it it was amazing
Jan 31, 2016
Anna Grethe
Anna Grethe rated it it was amazing
Jul 27, 2015
Anne
Anne rated it it was amazing
Sep 01, 2015
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it liked it
Jul 18, 2016
Annette Arenkiel
Annette Arenkiel marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Jocelyn Viernes
Jocelyn Viernes is currently reading it
Aug 06, 2014
Betty Berube
Betty Berube is currently reading it
Sep 30, 2014
Dobro
Dobro marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2016
Jannie Lund has been writing for as long as she can remember. She wrote on and off for periods until 2008 when she started to take it seriously and had her first short story published. It was the first one she ever submitted to a publisher, and it took just a few hours to write. That gave her the impression that it was easy. And it's not. It's really, really not. But it's fun and challenging and ...more
More about Jannie Lund...