Start by marking “A Golden Leaf in Time Revised” as Want to Read:
A Golden Leaf in Time Revised

Read Excerpt

A Golden Leaf in Time Revised

This book is about Trey, a college professor, who has gotten involved with the wrong woman and it almost costs him everything he has worked to build. Phoenix, is living away from home and is bombarded with job stress and a troubled romantic entanglement. Both are sinking and cleave to their spirituality to survive.
Published (first published January 21st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about A Golden Leaf in Time Revised, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Golden Leaf in Time Revised

Winter Sophia Rose
Jul 07, 2015 Winter Sophia Rose rated it it was amazing
Touching, Heartfelt, Insightful & Beautiful!!! I Loved It!!!
Selena Haskins
Jun 29, 2014 Selena Haskins rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was given a review copy of this title by the author, and I was so happy that I read it. To call this book a tearjerker would be an understatement. The characters are very rich and believable. The emotions felt real, and I found myself rooting for Phoenix who was bullied on her job and treated like an outcast. Socially, Phoenix also found herself in a rut and not finding the love she craved from a real soul mate. On the other side of the tracks was Trey, who later chose to go by his real name ...more
Lynn Dixon
Aug 06, 2014 Lynn Dixon rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Lynn Dixon
Aug 06, 2014 Lynn Dixon rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Julie Freed
Julie Freed marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2015
Addicted to Books
Addicted to Books marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2015
Lynn is a regular blogger,educator and poet who lives in Evanston,outside of Chicago. She has written six books. they are published through Trafford Publishing.
More about Lynn M. Dixon...