Start by marking “Dead Girls: The Graphic Novel” as Want to Read:
Dead Girls: The Graphic Novel

Dead Girls: The Graphic Novel

Richard Calder's re-imagined cult cyberpunk novel Dead Girls. Internals Filipino mangaka Leonardo M Giron. Cover SF legend Jim Burns.

Is Primavera a self-replicating cyborg bloodsucker or a poor little dead girl? Ask Ignatz Zwakh when he stops bleeding.

In the early decades of the 21st century Europe became the world's arbiter of elegance, an Empire De Luxe dedicated to sati
Paperback, first , 208 pages
Published 2014 by The House of Murky Depths

To ask other readers questions about Dead Girls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dead Girls

Andy Walker
Aug 03, 2014 Andy Walker rated it it was amazing
I first encountered Richard Calder with The Twist back in 1999, and wasted no time in looking for his other works. Dead Girls was one of the first, and I loved it. The cyberpunk dystopian future of sex, murder, addiction and dolls was amazingly realised in Calder's prose, but you got the feeling that there was more, waiting beneath the surface.

Fast forward to 2014, where news of the graphic novel reimagining, by Calder himself and with artwork by Leonardo M Giron, piqued my interest. I put my mo
Terry
Aug 19, 2014 Terry rated it it was amazing
I'm giving this five-stars, but then, as the publisher, I'm biased! It's taken six years to bring to fruition.

Dead Girls - The Graphic Novel is based on (but isn't the same as) Richard Calder's cult 1992 novel Dead Girls (the first in the Dead Trilogy).

Originally serialised in the award-winning anthology magazine Murky Depths, and then completely recoloured and re-issued as an eight-comic series Dead Girls - The Graphic Novel is the definitive version.
Clair
Clair rated it did not like it
Oct 27, 2016
Jay Eales
Jay Eales rated it liked it
Sep 05, 2015
Helen
Helen rated it did not like it
Mar 14, 2016
Stephanie Wasek
Stephanie Wasek rated it really liked it
Aug 04, 2014
Boden Steiner
Boden Steiner rated it it was amazing
Aug 19, 2014
Joanne Hall
Joanne Hall marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Giuseppe
Giuseppe marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Mahihkan
Mahihkan marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Alex F. Brown
Alex F. Brown marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2015
Kimmoss
Kimmoss marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2016