Start by marking “When Implausible Events Occur” as Want to Read:
When Implausible Events Occur

When Implausible Events Occur

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  12 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Love... What is it all about? Nobody really knows, but everybody has an opinion and a story. And this is the story of a boy named Alex and a girl named Diana and how a series of highly implausible events changed their relationship forever: and made for an interesting self-discovery journey.
Published October 29th 2013 by BookRix GmbH & Co. KG

To ask other readers questions about When Implausible Events Occur, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When Implausible Events Occur

Free on Amazon today!
UK - http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00GFM79TW...
US - http://www.amazon.com/When-implausibl...

(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to author Lucia Morosanu.)

“I love you so much
Then life blinks, and it turns to
I loved you so much”

This was a story about love, life, and acceptance, and what to do when love has gone.

I liked both Die and Alex in this book, and I felt really sad for what they were going through. Even though Alex w
Boundless Book Reviews
I was asked by the author to read When Implausible Events Occur and give it an honest review. This title is currently free on Kindle.

This wasn't what I was expecting at all and frankly it was a bit depressing and boring at times. The writing is also too poetic for my tastes. I will say there were some profound points that I really liked.

"Maybe love sometimes doesn't last forever, she thought, maybe sometimes love is just a lesson."

This story just wasn't for me....Sara

Justine Winans
Jan 11, 2015 Justine Winans rated it really liked it
This is the first short story that I'm reviewing, and it was very fun to return to this type of writing and get a little glimpse into a moment of time. When Implausible Events Occur is a lovely short read that manages to be both dark and warm depending on the moment.

Set at the tail end of a long relationship, the story follows Diana struggling to realize what she actually wants and how she really feels, as she relives memories of her time with Alex while trying to move on with her own life. The
Koko's Book  Blog
Jun 17, 2015 Koko's Book Blog rated it really liked it
My Thoughts:

When Implausible Events Occur, It was my first book by Lucia Morosanu and I had heard pretty much nothing about it. However, had I gone in with the highest expectations but I was worried that Die will be one of those characters that I tend to hate because they can't survive without a man. But I was completely blown away by her.
Die is a very realistic character but she tends to live in her own world. She's seen so much sadness in her life that she doesn't expect happiness or a happy e
Amanda ChocolatePages
Jul 03, 2015 Amanda ChocolatePages rated it it was amazing
Originally posted on http://www.chocolatepages.wordpress.com. Come and visit for more reviews.

I read this book quite quickly, its a short story and a good one. My thoughts as I was reading this book were that the thought process and emotional parts were so well written that it seemed to come from personal experience. I don’t know if the Author has been on a personal journey of love and self discovery, but this book was so well written that I could really feel like I was there with Die, (Diana).
Ailyn
Jan 18, 2015 Ailyn rated it really liked it
In When Implausible Events Occur dropped into my inbox, I was skeptical, the book seems tiny with about 63 pages (according to Amazon). It is good to know that there are still talented indie authors in the world who can create a short story that moves hearts and triggers deep thought.

The story is about Diana, Die and her boyfriend Alex. From the start there was conflict, hooking the reader immediately, especially if you are no stranger to stagnant relationships. The author tells us a lot about D
Kelly Smith Reviews
Mar 30, 2015 Kelly Smith Reviews rated it really liked it
Love is a very simple thing that often gets complicated. This story is about a couple who went from loving each other to being indifferent to the other's presence without realizing it happened.
It happens often, and it's usually the reason for divorce and infidelity, but rarely do you get a fictionalized inside look at a relationship gone...dull.
Each character is relatable depending on your mentality. Alex is tired of being simply there for Die, and Die is just too complacent for her own good.
A t
Rebecca
Jan 11, 2015 Rebecca rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I'm a huge fan of Indie Authors, and pride myself on finding new and amazing writers who are just starting out. Lucia Morosanu is most certainly going to do great things. Her writing is clear and unique and has a definite "voice". The style is quirky, but strong enough to illicit an emotional response from the reader. This is a love story, or more like an end-of-love story and there is something so beautiful in the way she invites us into the lives of her main character, who is just starting to ...more
Ashley Tomlinson
Ashley Tomlinson rated it really liked it
May 27, 2015
Ana-Maria
Ana-Maria rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2015
David Mclaz'lo
David Mclaz'lo rated it really liked it
Apr 15, 2015
Abbie
Abbie rated it liked it
Aug 23, 2015
Pragya
Pragya marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
Leah
Leah is currently reading it
Feb 25, 2015
Natasha
Natasha marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2015
Joyce
Joyce marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2015
Sharon Mariampillai
Sharon Mariampillai marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2015