Start by marking “Mistress Meg and the Silver Bell (Mistress Meg and the Elizabethan Rogues #2)” as Want to Read:
Mistress Meg and the Silver Bell (Mistress Meg and the Elizabethan Rogues #2)

Mistress Meg and the Silver Bell (Mistress Meg and the Elizabethan Rogues #2)

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  3 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
As Mistress Meg and her loyal servants Matthew and Cornelius make their way to the town of Marcaster, the rogues are not too far behind them. If there's opportunity for some underhand dealing involving a horse, the Jingler will be sure to discover it, and in the meantime he plans his revenge on Meg.
Published July 30th 2014 by Miriam Ann Bibby

To ask other readers questions about Mistress Meg and the Silver Bell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mistress Meg and the Silver Bell

Leena Maria
May 30, 2016 Leena Maria rated it it was amazing
Another delightful Mistress Meg story. And my favorite rogues on the road again... They made me laugh many times and I have to admit they are my favorites in the series. The plot about the exciting horse race reveals Miriam Bibby certainly knows all there is to know about horses. Mistress Meg remains mysterious, but interesting as do her companions. You'll find yourself trying to figure out her past from the clues given, wondering where she came from. And of course there is a little romance ...more
Sarah Shepherd
Dec 03, 2014 Sarah Shepherd rated it it was amazing
I had been eagerly awaiting the second installment of the Mistress Meg series and I wasn't disappointed - this book is truly excellent.

In this installment we join Meg, Matthew and Cornelius on the road to Marcaster hotly pursued by the Jigglers co-horts as once again Meg exposes underhand dealings involving a horse.

The author, Miriam Bibby, has created a wonderful character in Meg and I'm eagerly looking forward to the third installment. This is an author to be recommended!
L R
L R rated it it was ok
Nov 02, 2016
C.A.
C.A. marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2016
You'll never make a living out of horses, writing and history, they said. So I don't try too hard. I just make sure that I enjoy the time I spend with any of these; which accounts for most of my time. I fill in the gaps with reading, mostly non-fiction. In fact I've just started re-reading fiction again, mainly historical fiction, after a long break.

I gained my first degree in Archaeology and Geog
More about Miriam Bibby...

Mistress Meg and the Elizabethan Rogues (2 books)
  • Mistress Meg and the Prigger of Prancers (Mistress Meg and the Elizabethan Rogues #1)