Start by marking “Human Date (The Syrena Legacy #2.6)” as Want to Read:
Human Date (The Syrena Legacy #2.6)

Human Date (The Syrena Legacy #2.6)

Rayna's obsession with the human world is at an all-time high. She begs Toraf to fuel her obsession by taking her on a series of human dates--but can Toraf survive what she has in mind?
ebook, PDF, 33 pages

Tamara
A random short story about Rayna and Toraf going on 'human dates'. Rayna is selfish, she naggs and I dont think I'll re-read this series anytime soon even though overall I liked it. I pretty much lost interest in the characters.
Sep 21, 2015 Jennifer rated it really liked it
Shelves: novellas, 2015-reads
So cute! Rayna can be annoying sometimes, but Toraf is amazing and so sweet! I'm glad I read this.
Cassandra
Sep 08, 2015 Cassandra rated it really liked it
I actually wouldn't mind (more like I would actually love) for there to be a whole book about Toraf and Rayna
Nancy The book junkie
Apr 20, 2015 Nancy The book junkie rated it really liked it
Review coming soon!
Aurora Italia
This was so cute! It was nice to see Rayna and Torah's relationship since we always see Galen and Emma's. Thanks to Cassidy I was able to read this thanks again it was great :].
Angela
Jul 05, 2016 Angela rated it really liked it
Super cute!!
Vendea
Rayna a Toraf

5/5*
Joy Nelson
Oct 24, 2016 Joy Nelson rated it liked it
This is a cute little story, though I could tell it wasn't professionally edited. There are a few extra commas and a couple of formatting errors.

I think if I met Rayna in person, I would try to avoid her as much as possible, but reading about her antics is pretty entertaining. Plus, Toraf is stinkin' adorable even if he is kind of a pushover.
Asia
Dec 01, 2016 Asia rated it really liked it
Theresa
Dec 18, 2015 Theresa rated it liked it
A sweet little story about Rayna & Toref going on three different kinds of human dates and finding in the end that the best is being alone with each other.

I love seeing everything through Rayna’s alien eyes. It’s better than through a foreigner’s since they at least have a sense of human life.

Quick thoughts: 1) I don’t understand the living situation between them all. It seems like Emma’s at her house, but I don’t think her mom’s there since she’ probably with Grom. And now that Rachel’s
Myndi
May 23, 2016 Myndi rated it it was amazing
So, seeing now that this is a novella, and number 2.6 in the series, I probably shouldn't have read it. I came across it on WattPad and I got drawn in and I couldn't stop reading. It was excellent story telling and definitely read more like a novel than a novella. And even though I haven't read any of the rest of the series, I truly felt like I knew the two main characters by the end. I am very interested in reading the rest of the series now. I'm curious to see some of the things that were ...more
Stefanie
A really boring story about Rayna being a selfish bitch and bullying other people, all under the guise of going on dates.
Maliha
Apr 24, 2015 Maliha rated it really liked it
Rayna is stubborn and determined as ever...but sort of annoyingly selfish. I love Toraf for how much he loves her. <3 <3
Julie
Oct 08, 2015 Julie rated it did not like it
I'm not Rayna'as biggest fan, or the story for that matter. This whole universe is boring as hell and I constantly feel like I'm punishing myself by reading it. One more book and it'll be over.
Amanda
Jun 17, 2016 Amanda rated it liked it
It's nice to see a change from Galen and Emma's relationship to Toraf and Rayna's. They're so cute together.
Noemí Mtz
Feb 27, 2016 Noemí Mtz rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2016
Amo a Toraf y Rayna <3
Sin duda es una de mis parejas literarias favoritas. ¡Ellos deberían tener su propia historia!
Hege Mari
May 13, 2015 Hege Mari rated it it was ok
Again, not a big fan of Rayna. But it wast bad. It's just that I don't like her that much because of the nagging. But I can say it's worth a read if one like the Syrena series or like Rayna.
Lucia
Lucia rated it really liked it
Feb 26, 2016
Amanda
Amanda rated it really liked it
Mar 15, 2015
Taylah-ann
Taylah-ann rated it really liked it
Nov 16, 2015
Ariel
Ariel rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2015
Masia
Masia rated it liked it
Aug 21, 2015
Abbie
Abbie rated it it was amazing
Sep 12, 2014
Jessica
Jessica rated it liked it
Feb 24, 2016
Kim Frederick
Kim Frederick rated it liked it
Jun 25, 2016
Aneri Shah
Aneri Shah rated it really liked it
Dec 31, 2015
Diana
Diana rated it liked it
Jun 01, 2016
Janna
Janna rated it liked it
Mar 08, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Seducing the Dragon: Part 4 (Stonefire Dragons, #2 part 4 of 4)
  • Frostbite: Dimitri's POV (Vampire Academy, #2.1)
  • The Ornament: Adrian and Sheri (Ornament, #3)
  • Resisting The Alpha (The Crane Curse, #2)
  • Loved by the Alpha (The Shadow Pack Rules, #5)
  • All I Want For Christmas is a Werewolf (Changeling Encounters, #3)
  • Coercion: Part 3
  • Blood of the Wolf (Wolves of Black River, #2)
  • Her Wolf, Her Protector
  • Just a Dream (Carolina Pack, #1)
  • Soul Mate
  • The New Alpha
  • Elephants Never Forget (Safari Shifters #3)
  • Baby's Got Bite (Take It Like a Vamp, #2)
New York Times Bestselling author of The Syrena Legacy series.

Grew up in a town called Niceville. No, seriously. And yes, everyone from Niceville is generally nice.

Let's see, things about me....My writer's cat is a mini wiener dog named Puckdoo. I can't walk in high heels, but I'm amazing at standing still in them. I'm the only person in Florida without a tan. I stole a car when I was 12 years o
More about Anna Banks...

The Syrena Legacy (3 books)
  • Of Poseidon (The Syrena Legacy, #1)
  • Of Triton (The Syrena Legacy, #2)
  • Of Neptune (The Syrena Legacy, #3)