Start by marking “Outlaw Guardian (White Wolves MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Outlaw Guardian (White Wolves MC, #1)

Outlaw Guardian (White Wolves MC #1)

Chelsea Shore is running for her life
Running from an abusive boyfriend, Chelsea finds herself in the small town of Pinemont--home of the White Wolves motorcycle club. Scared and in need of shelter, she walks into the club house not knowing what to expect

Elias Neal never liked bullies
When he sees the scared woman walk into his club house, he accepts her without a question
Published July 24th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Outlaw Guardian, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Outlaw Guardian

Sue
Aug 19, 2014 Sue rated it liked it
I must be a glutton for punishment...but I'm also a sucker for a free book and especially if it says "MC" in the title. BUT...yet again, I spent a couple of hours reading a really short teaser that is the first of three "novellas"...these are not books when they are less than 100 pages each...and if I want to find out what happens next it will be a matter of about 6 dollars for the next two? No thanks...nice try but this first free installment wasn't enough or different enough or even ...more
Jenn
May 01, 2015 Jenn added it
Shelves: dnf, bikers
DNF @ 22%
Deborah
Aug 08, 2014 Deborah rated it it was ok
ENDS ON CLIFFHANGER.

The first word that comes to mind when describing this book is 'sweet' not a word I'd normally associate with an MC book.
Chelsea is running away from her abusive 'boyfriend' only problem is he's a narcotics detective so she has to be careful, with no real idea where she's going since she figures if she doesn't know how will he be able to second guess her she finds herself in a bar full of the White Wolves MC and one in particular Elias gets her attention.
Elias is perfect, lit
 B.E.Love
Aug 02, 2014 B.E.Love rated it it was ok
I got his book because I love MC books it started good unfortunately it didn't go anywhere. Had I known this was a serial I wouldn't have even gotten it, this is one of those book that you will have to read several just to get to the story and for me that isn't something I am interested in, especially when in most serial cases each "book" is $1.99-$2.99 making the cost of the final book ridiculous.

Chelsea is on the run from her ex who also happens to be a cop, so she leaves hoping her lack of pl
Pauletta Baker
Jun 16, 2015 Pauletta Baker rated it it was amazing
Great beginning

I love stories with suspenseful starts and make my mind try to figure out what's going on. This is exactly what this read did. I love the introduction of Elias and Chelsea. The way their feelings develop quickly in close quarters was written well as the story unfolds with Chelsea and old boy friend, Toma's.
If you like love stories and suspense, some fun and trying to figure out how all this is going to work out, you will enjoy this first book. Yes, you will have to get the next on
Lisa
Nov 17, 2014 Lisa rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-books
Poor Chelsea running from a guy she desperately hates right into the arms of a man who will do anything to protect her. But she's scared of losing him. I think she needs to tell him about her past with the man whom she is running from. He knows he doesn't know everything but she gave him a bit to go off and I still don't think it is enough if she wants him to protect her with all he's got.
Kimberly Morrow howe
Jan 24, 2015 Kimberly Morrow howe rated it really liked it
nice!!

I like the premise of this story. I am interested to see where it will lead. I am liking the characters and the complexities of them. Good read so far and can't wait to read more!
Kathy Harrington
Nov 04, 2014 Kathy Harrington rated it really liked it
Shelves: adult, biker
Ok, I thinking would have given it 5 stars if it weren't for some grammatical errors and the obnoxious amount of 'hmmm's' used. Otherwise it was a good story with a decent plot.
Katrina
Jun 26, 2015 Katrina rated it did not like it
Dnr
Save Your Money For Books
Aug 27, 2014 Save Your Money For Books rated it really liked it
Elias knows from the first moment he sees Chelsea that she needs his help, and he plans to give it to her, and without realizing it he also gives her his heart. Chelsea is damaged and on the run from an abusive ex-boyfriend that is a police detective, a detective that has her ingrained in his illegal activities and he isn't going to just let her leave... what he doesn't count on is her newly found family.. the White Wolves.

Picked up this as a freebie and really enjoyed it. It is well written an
Lenna  Wright-Berry
Aug 22, 2014 Lenna Wright-Berry rated it it was amazing
Great story, really nice cliffhanger, not in the middle of something then it cuts off but get going with the flow then cuts off, anyways this story is about Chelsea that is running from her "handlers" a Narcotics detective and her ex parole officer that has been using her in a humiliating manner, their sex slave without the benefits to get them ahead of the game in money and drugs. She runs to a small town in northern Houston TX and into a bar, a biker bar and her life changes with a sexy ...more
Djg
Aug 23, 2014 Djg rated it liked it
I'm reserving judgment until I read the next book. This is an installment book that ends on a cliffhanger.

It started out interesting, Chelsea is running from her corrupt detective boyfriend and meets Elias, a too-good-to-be-true member of the White Wolves MC. Elias is perfect, seriously. He owns rental properties, paints helps out damsels in distress and has the face and body of a God.

And these are not the mean-scary M.C. members in some books I've read and honestly, even if it is true to life
Shaly
Aug 17, 2014 Shaly rated it it was ok
I'm confused, so is Chelsea a victim of this corrupted cop or is she a biker chick? Her personality is so confusing, one minute you feel sorry for because supposedly she was sexually abused and a drug mule, but then the next minute she's happy go lucky, skipping down the hall, not ready to have sex but then having sex with Elias.

This was the weirdest MC book I've ever read! The freaking Sergeant At Arms seemed to have more pull than the president, which we only met and read about for like two s
Patricia
Jun 23, 2015 Patricia rated it liked it
This is the first book in its series, White Wolves MC. This is a story about a woman on the run from her ex who is a cop and used her for what he needed. The first town she goes too and first guy she meets happens to be who ends up protecting her and fall in love with each other. I would have loved to see the story go further in the first book and seen more of the issues with the ex. The writing is not as smooth as I would have liked and the story was short. The author is not constant with first ...more
Nanee Mcgee
Aug 03, 2014 Nanee Mcgee rated it liked it
I loved the blurb and it was free so I downloaded it and read it. Umm besides Elias who was sexy as hell, a sweet guy and a bad a;s MC club guy I didn't flip over the characters, Chelsea was annoying at times, a felt for her Predicament but that was all, one minute running away, meets Elias doesn't want anything like sex or a relationship, then she's hot for him...I don't know..too fast paced and didn't get anywhere was what I thought. The sex was hot but when you have to read a whole series of ...more
Diamond
Mar 10, 2016 Diamond rated it liked it
As soon as I finished reading this I immediately clicked to purchase parts #2 and #3- (both are available right now). I was a bit disappointed that the cost for the next two parts of the story were $2.99 each (with the 2nd part only being 95 pages), that is kind of a hard limit with my eBook spending. I was however pleased to see that both parts were available with the Kindle Unlimited membership, so I was able to read and finish this story and LOVED it. I think that if this were to be released ...more
N. Kuhn
Sep 01, 2014 N. Kuhn rated it liked it
This book is hard to rate. I thought it was a sweet romance. There's some action that had me wanting to keep reading. But, it's an MC book. Which is quite misleading. When you hear MC, you think bad boys, dirty sex and hot action. This book didn't have that. It was certainly a decent romance read. I just didn't think it fit in with the Bad Boy image an MC title gives people upon first glance. Sure if I have extra time, I may read the next book, but I'm not out rushing to find it.

Cover: 5 - supe
RubyStar
Aug 03, 2014 RubyStar rated it really liked it
Good Book but... another serial....? Ugh.

Good Book but... another serial....? Ugh.

I really liked this story and was disappointed that it ended up being another serial. I knew there were other books in this series but I really thought each would focus on a different couple. Either way, since they are all so short and available on kindle unlimited I will be reading them before the day ends. I guess I was hoping to get a chance to wrap Book 1 up with a pretty little bow and then start book 2 at ano
Andrea
Oct 21, 2014 Andrea rated it liked it
I enjoyed this read. I Iove Elias.... The story started off great and I like where it's headed but it's too short to call a book. I still don't understand why the authors do this. Just put all 3 parts together and make it a satisfying book... Ugh... I want to find out what happens but it's frustrating....to be honest the entire series is 267 pages, 1st book 83 pages, 2nd book 98 pages & the 3rd book 86 pages. The first book is free on Amazon the second two installments are 2.99 each. So 6.00 ...more
Boxy Frown
Chelsea is a battered woman on the run from her abusive crooked cop boyfriend. She has thecluck to run into Elias, the Sargeant at Arms of the White Wolves MC. Knowing a woman on the run when he sees one he offers protection and a helping hand.

These two are probably the most pragmatic, honest, and communicative people ever. The conflict that pops up between them is completely created in the heroines head which made for a frustrating ending. However I really liked Elias so I might check back in o
Heather
Nov 19, 2014 Heather rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica, dark, freebies
Quick biker story that gives you enough taste of the story to keep you happy and entertained yet can't wait for more.
Chelsea is on the run from her 'boyfriend' Thomas who surprise surprise is a dirty Narc Detective. Lucky for her she wandered into a biker bar and is soon helped by Elias.

The groundwork for what sounds to be a great story is laid. We have suspense, sexy hot sex scenes and a litle bit of dark element backstory to think about.

*posted on Amazon as well. Was a great freebie.
Emily
Elias Neal knew a woman in trouble when he saw it and Chelsea Shore had the look written all over her. Elias comes to Chelsea's rescue and as they begin to build something special Chelsea is reluctant to reveal a secret that could put everything in jeopardy.

Overall good story but it was a novella, I wish these came with warnings. Not a big fan of novella, want it all in one book. Had a few things that I scratched my head about but liked Elias, he had a protective streak that I was drawn to. I am
Deannie
Apr 22, 2015 Deannie rated it it was amazing
Things happen quickly and I can surely tell you it's tender, hot, beautiful. Chelsea has been abused and is running..... Elias can see the hurt and pain, but he is an alpha and he likes what he sees. They have stirred things up with a corrupt cop and the whole MC gets involved, but the thing is will someone die trying to right a wrong?

OMGGGG what a great read and a well written story. I could not put this book down!!!! Now I'm on to the second in this series that promises much much more.

Mark it
Clare
Jun 29, 2015 Clare rated it liked it
This was okay, a good story, which I hope will get more interesting in the 2nd and 3rd instalment. it all felt a little to good to be true. she just so happened to bump into a big bad biker who was really a romantic at heart, and knew from one look that she needed his help. he seems at this point the perfect Prince charming with a Harley for a horse and the perfect set of skills needed to rid her of the cop ex boyfriend/pimp. the jury is out on this one.
April
Aug 06, 2014 April rated it it was ok
So much potential with this story.

So the synopsis sounded so good that I couldn't wait to read it. While reading it I was so disappointed.

Chelsea is running away from her abusive boyfriend who happens to be a dirty cop. Elias /stock broker/ body guard/ flips houses/ oh and biker with no criminal record swoops in to protect Chelsea.

Just didn't feel any realism in this story and was rolling my eyes at times.
KJ
Jan 17, 2015 KJ added it
Shelves: biker, dnf-2015
DNF - somehow made it to 92% but couldn't torture myself anymore - it jumped all the time - one sentence they are at the beach the next they have already rode their bkes back home! But the worse was the characters just ridiculous - he's a biker in an MC, but plays with the stock market for himself so he's loaded, he's also ex army or whatever, he has a license to carry as he does security (i think) and he knows everything law wise! WTF?!
Dayna R
Oct 09, 2015 Dayna R rated it liked it
It seemed too rushed to me. No woman who was raped, humiliated, and degraded is going to jump in bed with a stranger days later. Even if she did, it wouldn't be because she has genuine feelings for him. I would have liked to see a little more of her pulling herself together before jumping into a relationship.
Shelley Chastagner
Jul 03, 2015 Shelley Chastagner rated it liked it
Enjoyable free read but it is a serial. I liked the writing style and characters, but until this is available as a whole book I'll be holding off. I didn't find it fantastic enough that I'm willing to pay six bucks for the next two parts of the series. If you are, then this is a great way to get a taste before purchasing the series.
Adult read
Karen
Aug 09, 2014 Karen rated it liked it
Shelves: biker
The story seemed very hurried but good. I liked the characters but Tomas and his gang were not fully developed in my mind, however, after one incident I get it...he's a bad guy and Elias is "the man". I don't care for this format of serials if they are written like a People magazine article (short) and hardly worth the time to download if they are this short. Blah. Elias seemed Hot.
Jennifer Finn
Nov 14, 2014 Jennifer Finn rated it liked it
3 and 1/2 STARS ! This is the first book in the White Wolves MC series. Chelsea is on the run from her abusive boyfriend, Tomas, who is a Narcotics Detective in Houston Texas. Elias is the Sergeant at Arms of the White Wolves MC & he can't stand to see a woman being abused by a man. Chelsea wanders into the bar where the White Wolves hang out & meets Elias who can tell she is on the run.
  • Trust in Me (Dark Riders MC #1)
  • Ride Hard, Ride Fast (Seven Devils MC, #1)
  • Bloodmare (Chrome Horsemen MC, #1)
  • The Wayward Daughter (Shadow Souls MC Book 1)
  • Jack of Hearts (Desert Sons MC, #1)
  • Long Way Down (Fallen Angels MC, #1)
  • Undercover (Winged Enemy MC, #1)
  • Off Limits (Bedlam Butchers MC, #1)
  • Born to Ride (Sons of Chaos MC, #1)
  • Ride Free (Padre Knights MC, #1)
  • Ride To Temptation (The Rough Riders, #1)
  • Liberated (Steel Infidels, #2)
  • You Belong to Me
  • Fugitives MC (Fugitives MC, #1)
  • One Wild Ride (Three Little Words, #1.5)
  • Full Throttle
  • Riding Dirty (Dirty Eleven #1)
  • Dirty Delilah

White Wolves MC (4 books)
  • Truth and Lies (White Wolves MC #2)
  • The Long Ride (White Wolves MC #3)
  • Elias